Breathtaking views across Wategos
If you are looking for the perfect spot to spread out under a palm canopy, curl up with a good book and a long ice-filled vodka, to take a walk or a swim on a pristine beach or to just relax and unwind with someone special - you need look no further.
Byron Bay Villa luxury beach house is the ideal holiday spot, right on the beach with spectacular views. Renowned as the east coast’s only north/west facing beach, Wategos is the choice location where you will find Byron Bay Villa.
Here local surfers are forced to share the waves with the occasional dolphin while from the beach (and Villa), you can enjoy breathtaking sunsets over the ocean and beyond.
Byron Bay Villa is a beach house with the wow factor just steps to the beach - the new house will have an open floor plan and a huge deck boasting magnificent coastal views.
The house is surrounded by luscious palms and backs directly onto subtropical parkland with a coastal walk to the famous Cape Byron Lighthouse which can be seen from the main deck. This unique pocket is mainland Australia’s most easterly point.
Byron town centre is a 25-minute walk and it is here where Byron’s unique sense of community becomes evident.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Group restrictions - family groups only and max 8 adults.
- Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbour hotline). See terms and conditions for further information.
- No schoolies permitted.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12 night min stay applies.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond or immediate termination.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of up to $2,000 will be processed the week prior to arrival.