Two bedroom apartment opposite Clarkes Beach
Lisa's on Lawson is a fabulous 2 bedroom apartment directly across the road from Clarkes Beach, just a short 5 min stroll from Byron town centre.
Comprising of two bedrooms, one x queen and one with two bunks (one with a queen on the bottom) allowing a total of 6 adults and 1 child to stay here. The property boasts a comfortable living area complete with a large Sony internet enabled flatscreen TV and DVD, a fully equipped kitchen, one bathroom and a single lock up garage. Both bedrooms also have flatscreen TV's. The property is equipped with complimentary WiFi internet and has an ipod docking speaker. Why not sit out on your balcony at night, cook a BBQ on your Webber BBQ and enjoy the sounds of the ocean directly across the road.
Wake up to an invigorating walk along the famous lighthouse circuit and follow up with a gourmet breakfast and coffee at the highly rated Byron Beach Cafe located directly opposite the property.
The property also has two complimentary mountain bikes, a mini malibu surfboard, portacot, pram, beach umbrella and various beach toys for use.
Lisa's on Lawson is your classic holiday rental where you can explore much of what Byron Bay has to offer on foot. Leave the car at home if you wish.
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD Player
- Family Friendly
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Non Smoking
- Group restrictions: Maximum of 6 adults at the property.
- Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbour hotline). See terms and conditions for further information.
- No schoolies permitted.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12 night min stay applies.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond or immediate termination.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1,000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Lisa's on Lawson Location
Lisa's on Lawson Reviews
- 1 of 6
- next ›