Stylish, 3 bedroom house, short stroll to town and beach
Bacchus is a stylish, 3 bedroom house that has recently undergone an extensive renovation by its architect owner, SMITH Architects. Conveniently located on Carlye St, this property is only a short 7 min stroll from town and just a 5 min walk through to Clarkes Beach. A 1 min stroll will bring you to The Top Shop, one of Byron's best coffee shops. Leave the car at home.
This property oozes style. From the retro brickwork, to the funky tiles, the sublime lighting, to the polished timber floorboards....Bacchus is a house that has been very well planned and the attention to detail is evident.
The house has 3 bedrooms and a sitting room, providing a sleeping capacity of up to 8 people, but no more than 6 adults are allowed to stay at the property..
- Master bedroom - Queen bed with ensuite
- Bedroom 2 - King that can be split into twin singles
- Bedroom 3 - Twin singles that can be made into a King
- Sitting area - Custom made queen futon
There are also some small fold out squabs in the lounge which can be used as extra bedding for small children.
The house has some lovely outdoor deck areas, an 8m pool and a gas BBQ for your enjoyment. An outdoor hot and cold shower makes for an easy, pleasurable rinse off after a day at the beach.
Bacchus offers 2 bathrooms a powder room and an outdoor hot and cold shower. The master bedroom ensuite contains a shower and toilet and the second bathroom has a gorgeous free standing bath, shower and separate toilet.
The property comes equipped with a large flatscreen TV, DVD, PS4, SONOS sound system, media drive and complimentary WiFi. Staying in Byron over the winter months? Then why not curl up in front of the open fireplace and indulge in a movie or your favourite TV show.
Bacchus has all linen, bath and beach / pool towels supplied.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Group restrictions - max 6 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with Byron Bay Holiday Rentals
- Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbour hotline). See terms and conditions for further information.
- No schoolies permitted.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12 night min stay applies.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions.Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond or immediate termination.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.