3 bedroom apartment across from Byron's Main Beach
This is the ONLY ground floor apartment with ocean views in Byron Bay! This modern and spacious single level apartment features a well-designed open plan kitchen, living and lounge area. There are ceiling fans in the bedrooms and living area, as well as a fan heater for your convenience. The covered front garden courtyard has outdoor seating and a great space to relax with a cool drink, great book and the sound of ocean waves. A Webber BBQ means you can cook up a storm on the patio whilst hearing the sound of the Pacific Ocean across the road. Or, should the northerly wind be blowing, then why not retreat to the rear patio with full protection from the elements and a lovely forested outlook.
The spacious lounge room has a large flat screen TV, DVD player, and a couple of very comfortable couches. Clear views across the bay to Julian Rocks are a feature of the lounge area.
The apartment is perfectly positioned on Lawson Street where a short 5 min stroll brings you to the heart of Byron's bustling cafes, retail shops and bars, OR a quick stroll across the road and you'll be plunging into the clear waters of Main Beach, Byron Bay. If you're feeling energetic then why not take off on the 'lighthouse loop', a gorgeous 45 minute return hike taking in some spectacular scenery and visiting Australia's most easterly point and the famous Byron Bay Lighthouse.
There are three bedrooms in this ground floor apartment. The main bedroom contains a queen size bed with ensuite and the second bedroom contains a king bed that can be split to make two single beds.The third bedroom offers a tri-bunk (double down bottom, single on top). This is an absolutely ideal apartment for a family beach holiday. The complex also has secure underground car parking.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Group restrictions: Maximum of 7 adults at the property.
- Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbour hotline). See terms and conditions for further information.
- No schoolies permitted.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12 night min stay applies.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond or immediate termination.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Apartment 1 Surfside Location
Apartment 1 Surfside Reviews
- 1 of 2
- next ›