Quaint 3 bedroom cottage close to town with pool
“A Summer Cottage” is a delight - a freshly renovated, light filled oasis. Set on a quiet country style lane, just an easy 5 minute flat stroll to main street, Clarkes Beach, the lighthouse walking tracks, and Tallows beach. The Top Shop is just around the corner for a coffee & a paper. Park the car and leave it - you can walk everywhere.
The house is comfortable, and modern, while retaining all the soul of an old style Byron home. There are 3 spacious bedrooms, the master has a built in robe and en suite.
The living area is away from the bedrooms so you can put the kids to bed an enjoy a movie on the lounge.
A solar heated pool (**pls note in winter the solar only increases the pool temp by a few degrees) is adjacent to the kitchen and the spacious covered deck is perfect for after beach swims. Why not just relax with a book on the outdoor arm chairs & BBQs.
There is a cubby & sand pit for the kids and is you can you might want to bring skate boards and bikes as the lane is very quiet.
Accommodation consists of a Queen, a second king or two large singles, and a pair of singles, to sleep 6. All windows feature fly screens, and dimmers throughout for adjustable lighting.
The kitchen is brand new and well equipped - there is a Nespresso machine and several complimentary starter pods. There are a selection of books, magazines, games, and children's equipment for everyone's enjoyment.
The house faces north to catch the sun and the cooling breeze. It is protected from cold unwelcome winds by a hill to the south.
“A Summer Cottage” provides all the ingredients for a welcoming, truly memorable magic Byron holiday. When can we expect you?
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Apple TV
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Group restrictions - max 6 adults.
- Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbour hotline). See terms and conditions for further information.
- No schoolies permitted.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12 night min stay applies.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond or immediate termination.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
A Summer Cottage Location
A Summer Cottage Reviews
- 1 of 7
- next ›