2 bedroom Belongil Beach apartment
Resort living beckons at Your Place at Belongil - a spacious, ground floor 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, located directly across from the shores of Belongil Beach in Byron Bay.
Step inside this lovely home to a spacious, open plan interior with polished timber floors and modern styling. Guests won’t want for anything here, with NBN Wi-Fi, Chromecast and reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout. A fully equipped kitchen includes a large fridge/freezer, microwave, oven, stove top, dishwasher and espresso coffee machine. There’s a choice of dining indoors at the 6-seat timber setting or stepping outside to the large, private courtyard with al fresco dining and built-in BBQ/outdoor kitchen. Cosy up in the 2 softly carpeted bedrooms, with the master including a walk-in robe, ensuite with bath and access to a private patio.
Within the resort, guests can enjoy access to the resort swimming pool and heated spa - just simply walk through the back gate and in a few steps, find yourself in holiday heaven.
Your Place at Belongil is perfectly positioned - a quiet tropical hideaway just metres from beautiful Belongil Beach, located across the road. The Treehouse and Belongil Bistro is a short walk away for an easy meal or a quiet drink and a short 15 minute walk will take you along the stunning coastline to arrive in the centre of Byron Bay.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 4
- Spacious, open-plan ground floor apartment
- Complimentary NBN Wi-Fi and Chromecast
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Fully equipped kitchen and laundry
- Large covered private courtyard with al fresco dining and in-built BBQ/outdoor kitchen
- Access to resort swimming pool and heated spa
- Located across the road from Belongil Beach
- Walking distance to the Treehouse and Belongil Bistro
- 15 minutes walk to Byron Bay town
- Undercover parking for 2 vehicles available (1 in garage, 1 in carport)
Living, Dining and Cooking
A relaxing, spacious and airy open plan living and dining space beckons at Your Place at Belongil. Floating timber floors add a little luxury and there’s practical timber bench seating that runs along parallel living room walls. Share meals at the 6-seat dining table and relax on the leather modular sofas, with Smart TV, Chromecast for streaming and complimentary Wi-Fi. Glass sliding doors open fully from the living space to the outdoor patio, creating a seamless flow from inside to out while letting in plenty of natural light.
Guests will not have to leave the house, with the kitchen at Your Place including a four-element cooktop, rangehood, oven, microwave and double door fridge, plus dishwasher and coffee machine.
Two bright and airy, plushly carpeted bedrooms invite, both with sliding glass doors accessing the outdoor space.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 4)
- Master bedroom: queen bed with ensuite bathroom, TV, walk in wardrobe and glass sliding doors accessing private outdoor patio
- Bedroom 2: 2 x single beds, glass sliding doors accessing outdoor space
Two modern bathrooms make guest stays easy, with little touches of luxury, including dual shower heads in the ensuite bathroom and a bath in the main bathroom.
- Ensuite bathroom (off master bedroom): shower (with dual shower heads), toilet, single vanity
- Shared bathroom - bath, shower over bath, toilet, single vanity
A laundry is included for guest convenience and comes complete with washing machine, dryer, ironing board and iron.
Located within a beachside resort complex of apartments, Your Place at Belongil offers multiple outdoor spaces for guests to enjoy. There’s a small private courtyard with seating accessed from the master bedroom, plus, from the main living space, step out through sliding glass doors to a large covered entertaining area complete with outdoor kitchen/built-in BBQ and al fresco dining.
Get the best of both worlds at Your Place at Belongil - enjoy privacy in your own apartment plus, take a few steps through the rear gate to swim in the resort pool or languish in the heated spa. Please note these are shared facilities for resort residents.
Unfortunately, this property is not pet friendly.
Leave the cars at home and explore Byron on foot. Your Place at Belongil offers undercover parking for two cars - one in the garage and one in the carport.
Stay at Your Place at Belongil, just close enough to Byron to walk to all the action but just far enough out to ensure peace, quiet and privacy. This beachside apartment is located just 450m from Belongil Beach - stroll across the road to swim, surf and relax at one of Byron’s most beautiful beaches. Take a 15 minute gorgeous beachside stroll just 1km to arrive at the centre of Byron Bay town, with shopping, dining, entertainment and wellness activities all at your fingertips, as well as stunning natural attractions like The Pass, Clarkes Beach and Cape Byron Lighthouse.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Streaming Service
- Washing Machine
- New Listings
- Approved schoolies groups permitted
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.