Luxury home set around a stunning outdoor space
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-31800
Tucked away in a leafy pocket of Suffolk Park - a short drive from Byron Bay - Villa Coco is a luxurious and blissful oasis that maximizes indoor and outdoor living. This striking 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom property is a real head-turner with a delightful U-shaped design that sees the home’s living spaces centered around a stunning outdoor entertaining and pool area.
Villa Coco’s superb layout allows guests to bring the outdoors inside, with the open plan kitchen, dining and living rooms all opening out to stunning deck area - a divine space to enjoy year-round. Gorgeous timber flooring and furniture, as well as fresh, beach-inspired decor, catch the eye at every turn. And at Villa Coco, there’s no shortage of relaxing spaces to retreat to - from the stylish lounge room to the sun loungers that overlook the glimmering magnesium swimming pool.
As soon as you step foot inside Villa Coco, you’ll be forgiven for ever wanting to leave. This peaceful retreat ticks all the boxes for those who crave a peaceful paradise to relax and unwind in Byron Bay.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Gorgeous open plan home that connects to a stunning outdoor entertaining area
- Deck includes a stylish dining suite and sitting area, plus a gas BBQ
- Tranquil magnesium swimming pool (not heated) with sun loungers
- Striking timber and beach-inspired decor
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in main bedroom, plus living and kitchen spaces
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Short drive to shops at Suffolk Park (1.7km) and Byron Bay (5km)
- Easy access to Tallow Beach (2km)
- Driveway parking for 2 vehicles (non-covered)
Living, Cooking and Dining
Villa Coco is neatly designed with the sleeping quarters to one side of the property, and the living, cooking and dining spaces occupying the rest of the home, providing dedicated sections for guests to entertain and unwind.
The property includes a cosy living room, as well as an outdoor sitting space - both styled with matching coffee tables and sofas. Guests can also choose to dine inside or out with family sized suites positioned next to the kitchen and on the deck, allowing flexibility no matter the weather.
A designer kitchen completes the property, as is equipped with a double oven and fridge, plus a sizable island bench for preparing meals.
Villa Coco’s stunning main bedroom features a gorgeous queen bed, lavish ensuite bathroom and an expansive walk-in wardrobe, and provides guests with direct access to the property’s delightful pool deck. The remaining bedrooms - each fitted with luxurious linen and a ceiling fan - are all located on the far wing of the property, separating sleeping quarters from the vibrant living spaces.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 8):
- Bedroom 1: Queen, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2: Queen, ceiling fan, desk
- Bedroom 3: 2 king single beds, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4 (main bedroom): queen, ensuite, walk-in wardrobe, reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan, opens to pool deck
Beautifully styled with sand-coloured tiles, the ensuite bathroom off the main bedroom impresses with a handsome double vanity and a sleek walk-in shower, plus a skylight that brightens the room. Villa Coco’s second bathroom is home to a gorgeous egg-shaped bathtub, allowing guests to take in a relaxing soak during their stay.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from main bedroom): walk-in rain shower, double vanity
- Bathroom 2 (shared): walk-in rain shower, freestanding bath, single vanity
- Powder room: toilet, single vanity
There’s also a hot and cold outdoor shower located near the pool deck, handy for rinsing off after a dip.
The laundry room is positioned off Villa Coco’s pool deck, and includes a washing machine and dryer.
Outdoor and Pool
Villa Coco’s eye-catching outdoor entertaining area is the definition of holiday bliss - a joyous space where you can enjoy a soothing dip in the magnesium swimming pool (not heated), take in some rays on the sun loungers, or wine and dine with family and friends. The view from the deck is just as nice - tranquil tropical gardens with lush palm tree lined hinterland greenery off to the distance.
Unfortunately this property is not pet-friendly.
Parking is available for 2 vehicles in the driveway (non-covered) at Villa Coco, with ample on-street parking available.
Located in a beautiful eco-reserve in Suffolk Park - 5km south of Byron Bay - Villa Coco is ideal for family holidays. Tallow Beach is located 2km from your doorstep, while guests can load up on shopping essentials or grab a bite to eat at nearby Suffolk Park (1.7km). The much-loved townships of Bangalow (13km) and Lennox Head (15km) are a short scenic drive away, while for golf lovers, Byron’s 18-hole championship course is a mere 2.2km from the property.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Ceiling Fans
- Laundry Facilities
- Coffee Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Villa Coco Location
Villa Coco Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay