Beachfront luxury villa with pool and access to Tallow Beach
Nestled away on majestic Tallow Beach, Villa Bohemia is a sprawling beachfront villa that wows at every turn. This pristine 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom property is an architectural wonder, with separate living and sleeping quarters set around a central residence, and head-turning entertainer’s deck and pool area.
Inside, Villa Bohemia impresses with 2 separate living and dining spaces, modern kitchen, bar area, top floor loft, and a palatial master bedroom and ensuite that personifies luxury. Surrounded by native coastline greenery, the home delights with a tranquil pool and cabana, plus an expansive timber deck that’s home to a BBQ and wood fired pizza oven.
The ocean is never far from mind with the beach, and a serene picnic space that overlooks the water, accessible via a private walking track that sets off from beside the pool. Enchanting, elegant and extravagant all rolled into one, Villa Bohemia is a hidden gem waiting to be discovered.
- 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Private walking track to Tallow Beach via lookout and picnic space
- Pool and covered cabana area, plus hot and cold outdoor shower
- Covered outdoor entertainers area with wood fired pizza oven and BBQ
- Master bedroom with private spa bath and spacious ensuite
- 2 separate living spaces across main house and separate wing
- Modern kitchen with decorative surfboard benchtop and dining table
- Top floor loft with desk space, sofa and kitchenette
- Pet-friendly on request
- Parking for 4 vehicles
- 2 minute walk to Suffolk Park Beach
- 2 minutes drive to Suffolk Park shops and 10 minutes to Byron Bay
Villa Bohemia boasts 2 separate living spaces - set across the main house and the adjoining wing - providing guests with plenty of room to relax and unwind in their own way. Fully air conditioned, both living rooms are generously proportioned and designed with timber sliding doors, allowing you to open up on days when the gentle sea breeze comes calling.
The living space in the main house - connecting to the kitchen and dining room, as well as the outdoor deck - includes a spacious soft white sofa and armchair combination, with a handsome gas fireplace completing the room.
The second living room is ideal for guests who want to escape to a secluded area of the property. A large flat screen TV is mounted on the wall, with comfortable couches spanning all sides of the TV. Here, guests can also access Netflix using their personal account. The wing also features a cosy gas fireplace, as well as a bar area and kitchenette.
Back in the main residence, the top floor loft - accessible via the master bedroom - also features a comfortable couch and desk space, for times when you need to sneak off for some peace and quiet.
Cooking and Dining
You know you’re close to the ocean the moment you lay eyes on Villa Bohemia’s kitchen, which pops with a stunning timber surfboard that doubles as a benchtop and dining table. This striking piece sets the tone for the beach-inspired, light and bright kitchen which compliments your tropical surroundings. This functional space also includes an expansive French door fridge, double oven, chef-friendly gas stove, coffee machine, and expansive walk-in pantry, with seating for 4 people at the surfboard dining table.
The combined kitchen and dining room opens up to a stunning outdoor entertaining area, which overlooks the pool and attractive coastal plant life that separates the home from the beach. A popular space year-round, the undercover deck boasts a family sized dining table, with a wood fired pizza oven and BBQ completing this impressive decking area. Please note, a starter pack of wood is provided for the pizza oven, with a pizza peel and other cooking utensils provided.
An additional indoor living and dining area is available in the wing separate to the main house. This space features a 4-person timber dining table, plus a small kitchenette with a sink and dishwasher, and a bar area that includes a wine fridge. The top-floor loft is also equipped with a small kitchenette, consisting of a mini fridge, sink and dishwasher.
At first glance, Villa Bohemia’s master bedroom will take your breath away. Awaiting you at the top of the stairs is a plush king bed with a stunning spa bath positioned opposite - enjoy long, soothing soaks from the privacy of your bedroom. The impressive air conditioned bedroom also leads to a lavish ensuite bathroom, while a charming top-floor loft - which doubles as a quaint office and lounge area - is connected by a beautiful spiral staircase.
An additional guest room - bedroom 4 - is located on the upper floor of the main residence, which can be accessed via a boardwalk that links from the master bedroom, or a stairwell that connects to the combined living and dining space in the wing separate to the main house. Close to the action, this light and breezy room also consists of a classy ensuite bathroom. Please note, this bedroom is designed with louver windows, as well as an open stairway that leads to a downstairs living room. Privacy and noise protection are limited in this room due to its configuration.
On the ground floor, 2 additional bedrooms are available to guests. Bedroom 2 - with a comfy king bed and air conditioning - is positioned inside the main house, and is closed off with a sliding door. Bedroom 3 is situated just off a quiet garden area towards the front of the property, and boasts a stylish ensuite, as well as a large flat screen TV.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 8):
- Bedroom 1 (upper floor master, connecting to top-floor loft): king bed, spa bath, ensuite, air conditioning, ceiling fan, flat screen TV, walk-through wardrobe, stairwell to top floor loft
- Bedroom 2 (ground floor, opposite shared bathroom): king bed, ensuite, air conditioning, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 (ground floor, separate to main house): queen bed, ensuite, air conditioning, ceiling fan, flat screen TV, kitchenette, mini fridge, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 (upper floor, connects to living room): queen bed, ensuite, air conditioning, ceiling fan, flat screen TV, built-in wardrobe
A porta cot is also available on request.
Inspired by the beach with lavish sand-coloured marble and tiles, Villa Bohemia’s 4 exquisite bathrooms are the height of luxury and elegance. The spacious master bedroom ensuite is a must-see, with an expansive double shower and double vanity arrangement, plus separate toilet.
Bedrooms 3 and 4 also feature sparkling ensuites - each with a rain shower, single vanity and toilet - while a shared bathroom is located in the main home, opposite Bedroom 2 and adjacent to the combined kitchen, dining and living space.
A chic powder room is also positioned in the separate living and dining wing, while a hot and cold outdoor shower is located by the pool.
- Bathroom 1 (upper floor ensuite off master bedroom): spa bath located in bedroom, double shower, double vanity, separate toilet
- Bathroom 2 (ground floor, shared, opposite bedroom 2): shower, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 3 (ground floor, ensuite off Bedroom 2): shower, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 4 (upper floor, ensuite off Bedroom 3): shower, single vanity, toilet
- Powder Room (off living and dining room in separate wing): toilet, single vanity
An expansive laundry room is located at the front of the property and is equipped with a washing machine and dryer, as well as plenty of bench space for sorting clothes. A clothesline is located nearby in the courtyard garden area.
Undoubtedly, Villa Bohemia’s beachfront location is its major drawcard. When the ocean calls your name, take a gentle 150m stroll along the pleasant walking track - illuminated by solar lights at night - that leads directly to Tallow Beach. There’s also a magical picnic and lookout area waiting to be discovered on your walk to the water, with wooden chairs and an outdoor dining table perched above the heaving ocean.
Back at the property, there’s no better place to relax and bask in your serene surroundings than by the pool area. Take a soothing dip, work on your tan on the deck or retreat to the comfort of the poolside cabana. Villa Bohemia also features a charming garden area - nestled to the side of the property - where a delightful swing awaits.
If the beach doesn’t tempt you, Villa Bohemia’s glimmering pool sure will. Set just off the outdoor entertainers area, with serene greenery all around you, the pool is a haven for relaxation and a favourite space for families.
There’s plenty of room across the timber deck to catch some sun rays when you’re done splashing about, while the covered cabana is a favourite place to unwind with a drink or your favourite book. The pool area also includes a hot and cold shower for washing off after your dip.
Please note, the pool is not heated, however, it enjoys plenty of sunlight throughout the early part of the day.
Villa Bohemia is pet-friendly on request. The property is fully fenced, and pets are permitted outdoors only. Please contact our reservations team to discuss prior to booking. Terms and conditions apply.
Please note, for guest safety, an external security camera is installed near the laundry room, facing the front entrance. The camera is non-operational and no recordings are captured.
Villa Bohemia has extensive room for parking with room for 3 vehicles in the driveway behind the secure gate, and 1 space outside the fence in the driveway. Off-street parking is also available. Please note, the garage is not available to guests.
With the ocean mere metres away, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a better location for your next beachfront getaway than Villa Bohemia. Gorgeous Tallow Beach is a pleasant 150m walk from the rear of the property, while nearby Broken Head Beach is a short 8 minute drive away - a popular spot for surfers. Suffolk Park (2 minutes), Byron Bay (10 minutes) and Lennox Head (17 minutes) are all short drives from Villa Bohemia for shopping, dining and entertainment, while Ballina Byron Gateway Airport is a pleasant 30 minute journey away.
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.