Private resort style home with pool and views
A private resort style 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home with sparkling fresh water pool set on half hectare surrounded by open rural escarpment and spectacular ocean views.
The property is situated in a perfect location to enjoy all that Lennox Head, Byron and the surrounding area has to offer. This architect designed home is the perfect place to get away from it all.
The home faces north east with 180 degree views towards Byron and the coast line and 180 degree views of rural land . The design with so many windows with louvres allows you to enjoy the coastal/rural vista and cooling summer breezes from all areas of the property.
Toad Hall offers peace, tranquility, privacy, convenience and comfort.
Toad Hall......rest, relax and refresh.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 8 (possible 9th)
- Large lounge area opening to pool, 2nd living area with fire place
- Large covered entertaining deck with seating overlooking pool area
- Full laundry facilities
- Double garage and ample parking
- Wi-fi, linen provided
Open plan lounge and dining area opening to covered entertaining deck with beautiful rural and ocean views. Relax in the second wing living area with TV and DVD that opens out onto the pool area. Every area of the property has stunning vistas to take in. The mezzanine level sitting room is perfect for a teenagers retreat. Get cosy and warm up on those winter evenings in front of the log burning fire.
Enjoy a meal in the large dining area which opens up onto a generous covered deck taking in those stunning ocean and rural hinterland views. On an evening the sunset is magnificent and you can even see the distant light of the famous Cape Byron Lighthouse.
Kitchen is stocked extreamly extensively, some items of importance: electric oven, electric stove top, range hood, large fridge, dishwasher, soda stream, pasta machine, rice cooker, microwave, juicer, blender, sandwich maker, Esky's, cake tins & coffee plunger.
The Master Bedroom features large windows with beautiful views, a king bed with walk-in robes and ensuite. The second bedroom has a queen bed and ensuite opposite. Bedroom Three has a double bed and bedroom four offers twin king single beds (can be joined for possible king bed)with its own deck and access to outer areas.
Bedrooms two, three and four have writing desks.
The mezzanine level sitting room/bedroom is perfect for a teenagers retreat. Due to the steep stairs and open front of the mezzanine level the house is not suitable for children under six years.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 8)
- Bed 1: King bed
- Bed 2: Queen bed
- Bed 3: Queen bed
- Bed 4: 2x king singles (possibility of joining)
A king single bed is available on the mezzanine level upon special request. Charges apply.
There are 3 bathrooms provided for guests - an ensuite to the main bedroom, an ensuite opposite 2nd bedroom, and a separate toilet and a separate bathroom with vanity and shower over bathtub in the second wing of the house.
Dining area located on deck overlooking pool and breathtaking rural/ocean vistas, loads of private seating areas located around the property for you to discover.
Read a book and relax in the sheltered courtyard, or rest in one of the two hammocks situated around the property. There is plenty to explore in the grounds and the large lawn area is great for some fun and games.
A beautiful in ground fresh water pool is provided for guest enjoyment with views to Lennox Head.
There is ample parking provided for guests including a double automated garage. We ask that guests please do not park on the grass.
The surrounding fields with grazing cattle give a real sense of being worlds away, yet you know you are only minutes from Lennox Head and Byron's stunning beaches, restaurants, the boutique shops and cafes of historic Bangalow village and weekly Farmer's Markets held at various locations nearby for fresh local produce.
Near by nature reserves with rainforest walks/ hikes and an amazing variety of fifty four Australian bird species sighted on the property.
You are only ten minutes from Byron/ Ballina Airport and fifty minutes to Gold Coast Airport. Easy access to Coast Road into Byron Bay to avoid local traffic congestion.
Suitable Booking Groups
With plenty of space inside and out, this property is an ideal choice for families and friends to spend plenty of time together while having enough space to relax. Great for extended families or friends groups - please note there is a no party policy.
Not suitable for young children under 6 years, due to the steep stairs and open front of the mezzanine level.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Group restrictions - max 8 adults and no children under 6.
- Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbour hotline). See terms and conditions for further information.
- No schoolies permitted.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12 night min stay applies.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond or immediate termination.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1,000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Toad Hall Location
Toad Hall Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay