Resort-style retreat on the doorstep of Broken Head Beach
NSW STRA Property ID (Exempt)
Seaside seclusion awaits at Tidemark - one of Byron Bay’s most sought-after beachfront properties. Hidden away among lush rainforest - with private access to Broken Head Beach - Tidemark is a resort-style retreat incorporating elegant and contemporary architecture.
Designed to capture the natural beauty of the surrounding area, the sprawling 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home is built upon a collection of luxurious and roomy pavilions that interconnect seamlessly with boardwalks, and flow throughout tropical gardens. Timber, stone and glass are used extensively throughout the home, creating rooms and spaces which blend together with ease. At every turn, a surprise is awaiting around the corner.
Tidemark is just as impressive inside as it is out. The home features light-filled bedrooms and dapper ensuites, with an additional Sunroom Bedroom (best suited to be shared between family members) connecting to the Bloomfield Pavilion. There’s also attractive kitchen, dining and living pavilions, all of which open up to capture your peaceful surroundings. Private courtyard spaces are scattered across the property, while a stunning heated magnesium plunge pool puts an exclamation mark on this must-see home.
With the ocean on your doorstep, and the best of Byron Bay close by, beachside getaways don’t come much better than this.
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8 (maximum 6 adults)
- Sunroom bedroom connects to Bloomfield Pavilion (best suited to be shared between family members, or guests who are happy sharing connected bedrooms)
- 3 bathrooms, including a private freestanding bath located outside Cabana Pavilion
- Resort-style home with bedroom and living pavilions connected by timber boardwalks
- Heated magnesium plunge pool with hot and cold outdoor shower
- Expansive kitchen with modern appliances
- 2 undercover dining pavilions with BBQ facilities
- Tranquil tropical gardens with space for outdoor games
- Fully air conditioned property
- Luxurious APPELLES amenities provided
- Broken Head Beach accessible via a private walking track
- Short drive to Suffolk Park (4 minutes) and Byron Bay (10 minutes)
- Secure parking for 3 vehicles
The light and airy living pavilion - connected to both the indoor and outdoor dining spaces - provides plenty of space to relax and unwind. The room is equipped with 2 plush 4-seater couches plus a stack of cosy poufs, for supreme comfort. The living pavilion can open up on three sides to allow natural airflow, or be closed off on days when the air conditioner is required. The room also includes a smart TV, allowing guests to access their personal Netflix account.
The dining options are endless at Tidemark with an array of classy indoor and outdoor settings to choose from. A stylish timber dining table flows from the modern kitchen, with the space also connecting to an undercover dining pavilion - equipped with an in-built BBQ and roof-mounted heating, allowing for entertaining year-round. At the rear of the property, a second undercover deck can be found overlooking the pool - ideal for lunches and drinks followed by a refreshing dip. For your convenience, all indoor dining rooms can be opened up to let the crisp coastal breeze inside.
Tidemark’s kitchen catches the eye the moment you step inside the home. The expansive island bench is a chef’s dream, while there is plenty of bench space available to prepare succulent meals. The kitchen also features a host of high-end appliances, including an oven, electric stove, dishwasher, and coffee machine. An in-built BBQ can also handle cooking duties - positioned neatly between the kitchen and living room pavilions - which opens to the outside.
Elegant and peaceful, Tidemark’s stunning bedrooms are equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fans, and designed with nature in mind. Large windows and timber louvers - equipped with screens - welcome your tropical surroundings inside, while each bedroom flows onto its own private decking area.
The master Cabana Pavilion is luxury personified, with a cosy king bed, palatial ensuite bathroom and suave outdoor hideaway, which boasts a charming bath tub.
The Bloomfield Pavilion - complete with a sizable ensuite - connects to an adjoining Sunroom Bedroom, making it handy for parents who have young travellers with them. The Sunroom can be accessed internally or externally via an outside door, with a curtain providing privacy between the two rooms. Please note, the Sunroom is best suited to be shared between family members, or guests who are happy sharing connected bedrooms.
The Hazelden Bedroom is positioned just off the kitchen and dining pavilion, and includes its own private ensuite.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 8, maximum 6 adults):
- Cabana Pavilion: king bed, ensuite, outside bath, walk-through wardrobe, air conditioning, ceiling fan, Smart TV
- Bloomfield Pavilion (interconnected with Sunroom Bedroom): king bed (can be made into 2 x king singles), shared ensuite, walk-through wardrobe, air conditioning, ceiling fan, Smart TV
- Sunroom Bedroom (interconnected with Bloomfield Pavilion): queen bed, ceiling fan
- Hazelden Bedroom (adjacent to kitchen): queen bed, ensuite, air conditioning, ceiling fan, Smart TV
Sleek, sparkling and lavishly luxurious, Tidemark’s 3 bathrooms are the height of grandeur. Sand-coloured marble and stylish timber go hand-in-hand in each of the bathrooms which ooze elegance.
The Cabana Pavilion’s ensuite is not to be missed. This striking bathroom features an expansive walk-in shower with a tranquil bathtub nestled outside in a private courtyard, allowing you to truly relax and unwind in peaceful tranquility.
The Bloomfield Pavilion’s ensuite - also accessible to the Sunroom guests - features a roomy shower, with a private courtyard flowing from the bathroom space.
Inside the main part of the home lies a third ensuite, adjoining the Hazelden bedroom. Each of the bathrooms include lavish APPELLES amenities to pamper yourself during your stay.
- Cabana Pavilion (ensuite from master bedroom): shower, private outdoor bath, toilet, double vanity
- Bloomfield Pavilion (shared ensuite with Sunroom bedroom): shower, toilet, double vanity
- Hazelden Bedroom (ensuite): shower, toilet, single vanity
A hot and cold outdoor shower is located in the garden area - ideal for washing off after a dip at the beach.
A washing machine and dryer is neatly tucked away at the front entrance to the Bloomfield Pavilion, with a sink space available for washing wet swimwear.
Tidemark delivers the best of both worlds - quiet spaces to catch up on some ‘you’ time, as well as room to enjoy the company of family and friends. The timber boardwalks lead to an array of hidden areas where you can sit in silence, while the tropical garden space is sizable enough to stage games of Finska, Boules and Coits. The roomy entertainers deck - positioned at the rear of the property - is the ideal place for soothing cocktails and nibbles as the evening sun fades away.
Tidemark delivers waterplay in a big way with its shimmering magnesium plunge pool - a holiday favourite of guests young and old. Providing reprieve from the hot summer sun, the pool naturally flows from the covered entertainers deck, making it the perfect place for long, lazy afternoons grazing by the water.
Please note, the swimming pool is heated by an electric heater with the temperature set to 28 degrees.
Unfortunately this property is not pet-friendly.
Secure parking is available for 2 vehicles in the private double garage. An additional parking space is available adjacent to Tidemark’s front entrance, however, this is best suited to a small vehicle.
Byron Bay locations don’t come much better than this with Broken Head Beach right on your doorstep, and local shopping, dining and entertainment minutes’ drive from Tidemark. Forget about having to find beachside parking - instead, take a gentle stroll towards the ocean via the private walking track that links Tidemark and the other properties within the complex. Neighbouring Suffolk Park is a short 4 minute drive, where you’ll find essential shopping as well as trendy bars and eateries, while Byron Bay top attractions are a mere 10 minutes from home.
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $2000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.