Palm Springs-inspired luxury home with pool & media room
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-32476
Set in Byron Bay’s sought-after ‘Golden Grid’ - a gentle 500m walk from the town’s main street - The Chalet offers luxury living for those who want to holiday in style. Reminiscent of Palm Springs-inspired architecture, this high-end holiday pad features luxury styled interiors, with a focus on indoor and outdoor living.
Inside, The Chalet impresses with a collection of statement pieces - including a custom-made velvet sofa, porcelain benchtops, designer artwork, and an eye-catching dining room - with chandelier lighting to help the mood. Stylish linen curtains, indoor plants and polished timber floorboards add to the designer edge, while the home uses its high-pitched roofline and matching windows to invite natural light inside.
The Chalet features a free-flowing design with 2 living spaces, including a family sized media room, which is cleverly hidden away at the end of the kitchen by a cavity sliding door - a relaxing space that’s sure to be a hit with young travellers. The home’s 3 elegant bedrooms are positioned to the side of the home - each boasting a lavish ensuite bathroom and luxury super king bed.
Undoubtedly, the property’s most talked-about feature is its alluring mineral swimming pool, set off the main living and dining space. Highlighted by a custom-designed cactus garden, this enticing space promises endless water play, and is an ideal spot to kick back and catch some rays on the sun loungers.
Situated minutes’ walk to the town’s best beaches and top attractions, The Chalet delivers everything you could want from a luxury holiday getaway in Byron.
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps up to 8 guests (max 6 adults)
- Spacious media room, equipped with built-in couches which double as 2 single beds (suitable for children only)
- Private 8m mineral swimming pool, with sun loungers, designer chairs and large shade umbrella
- Interior designed with designer furniture and appliances
- Open flow living and dining space that leads out to the pool
- Bi-fold doors allowing maximum natural airflow throughout home
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Outdoor hot and cold shower
- Luxurious APPELLES amenities
- 500m walk to Byron Bay shopping, dining and entertainment
- 1km walk to Byron’s Main Beach
- Stacked driveaway parking for 3 vehicles
As you enter, The Chalet, a lux designer lifestyle sets the tone. Stunning artwork by known Australian artist Dina Broadhurst commands the space, then your eye is drawn toward the luxury bespoke velvet sofa and vintage leather armchairs, with a Smart TV and Sonos system completing the picture perfect room. Bi-fold doors connect to the swimming pool just outside, with the combined dining and kitchen set just to the side.
The Chalet also features a family friendly media room that’s sure to please young guests. With built-in couches (which double as single beds) spanning the width of the room, and a large Smart TV taking pride of place on the wall, it’s the ideal space to absorb yourself in a holiday movie with the whole crew. Visitors to The Chalet can enjoy complimentary Netflix access, with the home also equipped with Apple TV (guest account required).
Dining and Cooking
The home’s spacious gourmet kitchen is beautifully designed with lengthy benchtops, stocked well with chef-friendly appliances and neatly hidden features, making it a joy for guests to prepare meals. The functional cookery is equipped with an 8-burner gas stove and oven, with an integrated fridge and dishwasher cleverly tucked away within the custom cabinetry. There’s also a Nespresso coffee machine, with a starter pack of pods provided, for your morning caffeine fix. Cooking is also an option outdoors with a gas BBQ positioned just outside the kitchen area.
The Chalet’s roomy bedrooms are a haven of relaxation - each with a soft and spacious super king-sized bed, and luxurious pillows and bed toppers throughout - plus ceiling fans and air conditioning for supreme hotel-quality comfort. Bedrooms 1 and 2 offer gorgeous glimpses of the rear garden, while the final guest room overlooks the glimmering swimming pool. The media room also includes built-in couches which double as 2 king singles - perfect as a retreat for kids and teenagers.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 8 guests, max 6 adults):
- Bedroom 1 (master bedroom): super king bed, ensuite bathroom, ceiling fan, air conditioning, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2: super king bed, ensuite bathroom, ceiling fan, air conditioning, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: super king bed, ensuite bathroom, ceiling fan, air conditioning, built-in wardrobe
- Media room: Built-in couches which double as 2 x king singles (suitable for children only)
Nothing beats slipping from your bedroom into your own private bathroom, and at The Chalet, all 3 bedrooms are designed with a stylish ensuite. Pull back the eye-catching draped linen curtain in the master bedroom to reveal the showcase bathroom that has been an Instagram sensation - complete with a luxurious freestanding bathtub, full-length mirror and a gorgeous floating vanity. The stylish designer guest bedrooms each feature a roomy shower, with the views of private gardens and lush palm trees never far from view.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from master bedroom): freestanding bath, shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 2 (ensuite from bedroom 2): shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 3 (ensuite from bedroom 3): shower, toilet, single vanity
- Separate toilet and single vanity (off kitchen and media room)
A hot and cold outdoor shower is located near the main entry to the property, outside the pool.
Outdoor and Pool
There’s no missing The Chalet’s classic 8m swimming pool, which sits proudly at the front of the home. Surrounded by high fencing on 3 sides for complete privacy, with palm trees and cacti garden adding to the Palm Springs vibe, the sparkling mineral pool is ideal for families, with young swimmers able to retreat to the stairs in the shallow end. In or out of the water, it's a stunning place to unwind with luxury sun loungers and chairs, and a sizable designer shade umbrella, positioned around the pool deck. When you’re ready to head inside, take advantage of the hot and cold shower and towel hooks, located just outside the pool near the property’s main entry point.
Please note, the swimming pool is heated via a solar heating system which heats the water to a variable temperature throughout the year depending on sunshine hours, air temperature, and surrounding landscaping. Solar heating will not make the pool ‘warm’ - it will heat it up by a few degrees to make it more pleasant to swim in during the cooler months for those that enjoy a refreshing swim.
The Chalet’s stylish tropical gardens appear through every window, with palms and ferns providing a pleasant canopy and lush green outlook around the home. There’s a host of charming nature nooks waiting to be explored - including a serene garden space to the side of the home, where you can sit and drink in your tranquil surroundings.
Unfortunately this property is not pet-friendly.
The home features a separate laundry room - tucked away off the media room - which features a washing machine and dryer. For your convenience, there’s also a clothesline located outside in the garden.
The Chalet is a secure and safe home with an automatic lock gate to enter. 1 vehicle can park in the secure garage, with an additional parking space located on the driveway, inside the property’s gate. There’s also room for 1 vehicle to park in the driveaway outside of the gate, with plenty of on-street parking available for additional vehicles.
In the heart of Byron, yet far enough away, The Chalet is ideally placed for your next luxury beachside getaway in Byron Bay. Here, you’ll enjoy the best of both worlds - the peace and quiet of suburbia, with the town’s vibrant main street 500m walk from your home away from home. At The Chalet, the iconic Top Shop - a 1950s milk bar-turned-stylish cafe - is a 5 minute stroll away, with Byron’s Main Beach a mere 1km by car or foot. Luxury living at it’s best - that you deserve!
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
The Chalet Location
The Chalet Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay