Beachside Brunswick Heads holiday apartment
Surfside at Sunset Beach is a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom holiday apartment, with an easy, modern, retro-inspired style. Enjoy reverse cycle air conditioning, Netflix, Apple TV and complimentary wi-fi, as well as high-end Smeg appliances. A short stroll from Surfside lands guests at the beach, shops and river and the property is just 20 minutes drive from Byron Bay.
Sunset Beach is a multipurpose property comprising three units with separate access. Sleep 10 and book Sunset Beach, comprising upstairs unit Sunset Beach - Summer Breeze and downstairs unit Sunset Beach - Riverside. There is an additional 2 bedroom downstairs unit Sunset Beach - Surfside. All can be booked separately.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Modern, vintage-inspired styling with beachside feel
- Top of the range Smeg appliances
- Shared external laundry
- 500m to Brunswick Heads shops, cafes, restaurant and pub
- 80m to Brunswick Heads beach
- Street parking available
Open and bright, the living and dining space at Surfside features vintage-inspired, coastal interiors, with a stylish leather sofa, timber dining setting with bench style seating, flatscreen TV and all the modern conveniences, including complimentary wi-fi, reverse cycle air conditioning, Netflix and Apple TV.
Create culinary delights at Surfside Sunset Beach within the fully stocked kitchen that features high end retro-inspired Smeg appliances, dishwasher, timber cabinetry and stone benchtops.
Surfside Sunset Beach features 2 bedrooms, with plush bedding, queen beds and built-in robes. Both bedrooms promise ample natural light and bedroom 2 enjoys private access to the balcony outside.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 4)
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed, built in robe, plantation shutters
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, built in robe, private access to outdoor balcony
The bathroom at Surfside comprises a single vanity, toilet and shower, with lots of natural light, pastel tones and exposed piping.
At Surfside at Sunset Beach, there is car parking available on the street.
Surfside Sunset Beach is located in stunning Brunswick Heads, a popular coastal village sitting at the mouth of the Brunswick River, just 20 minutes north of Byron Bay. A dream location for water sports enthusiasts and lovers of the outdoors, Surfside Sunset Beach is just 80m from the beach and only 300m from town, offering a range of dining, entertainment and shopping options, including cafes, restaurants, boutiques, markets and a pub with regular live music.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 1 Bathroom
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Apple TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.