Large Suffolk Park holiday home with pool
Experience Byron Bay from Sunnyside Up - a large, family-friendly holiday home with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms located in Suffolk Park, a 10 minute drive to Byron Bay town.
Open plan living, high ceilings and calm tropical surroundings welcome you. Enter into a spacious light filled home with the centre of the house leading out to a pool and private garden. The family will love the added space of two living areas plus Netflix, Apple TV, Xbox One and complimentary wi-fi. The huge master suite is perfect for a parent’s retreat, with the ensuite featuring a deep bath for added luxe. Entertain effortlessly outdoors, with an expansive timber deck that frames the sparkling 11m inground swimming pool. Swing in the hammock, poolside, surrounded by gardens and rinse off in the outdoor shower.
Family-friendly Suffolk Park is bursting with local community vibes and from Sunnyside Up, walk to local shops, cafes and services, Byron Bay Golf Course and beaches, including surfers hot spot Tallow Beach. Drive 10 minutes to Byron Bay town.
Take a virtual tour of Sunnyside Up.
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 9
- High ceilings, open plan design and dual living areas
- Huge master suite including hotel style ensuite with bath.
- Expansive outdoor entertaining with pool, deck + alfresco dining
- Netflix, Apple TV, Xbox One, wi-fi and air con in master bedroom
- Expansive outdoor entertaining with pool, deck + alfresco dining
- 3 bathrooms with a bath in each
- 1km to Suffolk Park shops, cafes and beach, 5kms to Byron Bay town
- 2 x off-street driveway parks available + unrestricted on-street parking
Living & Dining
Enjoy a soaring sense of space with high ceilings, cool tile floors and an abundance of natural light in the ample living and dining area of Sunnyside Up. Lounge on leather sofas and relax with Netflix, Apple TV, Xbox One and complimentary wi-fi in the living space, which opens up to the outdoor entertaining area and pool. The living space also flows to a large and light-filled dining area, complete with a timber dining setting for 8 and access to the poolside deck area. While ornamental, a central fireplace creates a statement feature and a subtle division between the open plan spaces.
Take time out in the formal lounge/media room which sits adjacent to the dining and includes sofas, TV and music corner with pianos and guitar. Sliding glass doors lead from here out to an additional poolside deck complete with hammock.
Sunnyside Up presents a light, bright and generous kitchen with gas cooktop and stainless appliances, plus a large island bench and breakfast bar seating for 4.
The bedrooms at Sunnyside Up are comfortable and inviting. Within the spacious master suite, picture long Sunday sleep-ins, flopping into the occasional chair with a book and soaking in the deep bath in the hotel-style ensuite bathroom.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 9):
- Master (upstairs): king, with ensuite and air con, block out blinds and flyscreens.
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs): queen, ceiling fan, block out blinds and flyscreens.
- Bedroom 3 (downstairs): queen, ceiling fan, block out blinds and flyscreens.
- Bedroom 4 (downstairs): queen, ceiling fan block out blinds and flyscreens. Bedroom 5 (downstairs): king single, ceiling fan block out blinds and flyscreens.
- The three bathrooms at Sunnyside Up are ideal, with lots of space and a bath in every bathroom.
- Ensuite: separate bath & shower, toilet, double vanity
- Bathroom 2: separate bath & shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 3: separate bath & shower, toilet, single vanity
- Sunnyside Up also features an outdoor cold shower.
The laundry includes a Miele Front Loader washing machine & tub.
This impressive holiday home includes an expansive, covered outdoor deck, with a stunning poolside outlook. Share meals with your family and friends at the 8 seater timber alfresco dining setting and enjoy dual access from the indoor living and dining areas. An additional deck area with hammock can be accessed from the formal lounge space. Beyond the deck and pool, there is a generous grassed lawn space, tropical gardens and an outdoor shower.
Hot summer days will be a breeze with the sparkling inground pool at Sunnyside Up. The pool continues seamlessly from the outdoor entertaining space and is surrounded by well developed tropical gardens.
Unfortunately, this property is not pet friendly.
There is space for 2 vehicles in the driveway, as well as unrestricted on-street parking. Please note the garage is not available for guest use.
Sunnyside Up is located within the family-friendly suburb of Suffolk Park, just 5kms (10 minutes drive) from Byron Bay town. Enjoy exploring the neighbourhood on foot or on bikes, using the extensive network of mostly flat paths. The Byron Golf Course is at your doorstep. This hidden gem offers one of the best afternoon meeting places in the area. Enjoy a cold beer or drink while you soak up the afternoon sunset over the course. Stop in at Taylors Lake, stroll through the National Park or walk to Tallow Beach or along to Broken Head. Local shops cover a range of needs, including post office, bottle shop, family-friendly pub and bistro, newsagent, bakery, chemist and eateries including Mexican, Indian and Italian. Drive just 10 minutes to the centre of Byron Bay, with its bustling retail centre, range of cafes, dining and entertainment.
Suitable Booking Groups
There is room for all the family at Sunnyside Up, with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Kids will love splashing through summer in the pool and the design of the home is perfect for larger groups, with wide open spaces and dual living. Suffolk Park is a family-friendly residential community so family groups work well here.
- 5 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Additional Toilet
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C's apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No Smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.