Modern 3 bedroom villa with shared pool
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-32475
Bask in holiday luxury at Sunny Days at Seadrift - a sleek and spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa, located only 300m from Byron Bay’s top attractions. Situated within the secure Seadrift complex, Sunny Days is modern and luxurious, with an open-plan design that invites the outside in.
This stunning two storey villa includes a modern kitchen, elegant living space, stylish bathrooms, and a private outdoor terrace with timber dining setting and BBQ. Guests can also enjoy resort-style shared facilities - laze away in the tranquil 15m in-ground pool, or kick back by the poolside lounges and entertaining pavilion.
Byron’s iconic retail, dining and entertainment precinct is right on your doorstep at Sunny Days, including the flagship Byron Bay Spell and the Gypsy store right across the road. Take a gentle stroll through endless cafes, restaurants, bars, and shopping boutiques, or head for the calm waves at Main Beach - a pleasurable 1km walk from your home away from home.
- 3 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- Resort-style amenities, including a shared 15m Pool
- Private outdoor terrace with BBQ
- Spacious living area that opens to the outside
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in living room and master bedroom
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Luxury furnishings throughout
- Beach-themed interiors
- Polished timber floors
- Fully equipped laundry
- Private complex with gated access
- Secure garage parking for 2 cars plus off-street guest parking area
- 300m to shops, cafes and restaurants
- 1km to Byron's Main Beach
Living / Dining
Sunny Days at Seadrift’s open plan, contemporary and charming living space is a sanctuary for relaxation. The main living area connects to both an indoor and outdoor dining table, allowing you to unwind and entertain across multiple spaces. Choose to open up and let the sea breeze in, or get nice and snug inside as the reverse cycle air con and ceiling fans do all the work. Put your feet up and sink into the cosy modular sofa, or catch-up on your favourite shows by accessing your Netflix, Stan and Amazon Prime streaming accounts on the flat screen Smart TV.
The villa’s contemporary kitchen promises effortless meal preparation with high-end stainless steel appliances, including a rangehood, microwave, Fisher and Paykel dishwasher, and Bosch cooktop and oven. Your morning caffeine hit is taken care of with delicious Bun Coffee - choose to brew your cup with the Breville aroma-style coffee machine and milk frother, or simplify with a plunger coffee.
Light-filled, breezy and modern, Sunny Days’ bedrooms showcase contemporary styling, with plush bedding and coastal-themed interiors. A private balcony is a highlight of the master bedroom, which boasts a tasteful ensuite, spacious walk-in wardrobe, ceiling fan, and reverse cycle air conditioning. Comfy queen beds await in the villa’s two guest rooms, with plenty of wardrobe space available to unpack and unwind during your stay.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6):
- Master Bedroom: queen with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe, ceiling fan, reverse cycle air con, private balcony
- Bedroom 2: queen, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: queen, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe
Inspired by the beach, the villa features two modern and stylish bathrooms. The master bedroom ensuite includes a charming alcove bath, as well as a marble single vanity, separate shower, and toilet. The shared bathroom is equipped with a shower and single vanity, while separate toilets are located upstairs by the shared bathroom, and downstairs next to the double garage.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from master bedroom): alcove bath, separate shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 2 (shared): shower, single vanity, separate toilet
Stay a while at Sunny Days, with a well-equipped downstairs laundry space that includes a washing machine and dryer for your convenience.
Sunny Days’ covered outdoor terrace is the ideal place to greet the crisp morning air or farewell the setting sun. This intimate space flows off the main living area and includes a comfortable timber dining setting, and gas BBQ - perfect for a casual cook-up day and night.
Keep cool and take a dip in the stunning, shared 15m swimming pool, located within the secure complex. Out of the water, kick back and relax under the shaded entertaining cabana, or soak up the rays on the poolside lounges.
Unfortunately, this property is not pet friendly.
The villa has an automatic double garage with space for two vehicles, and internal access to the property.
Close enough yet enough away, Sunny Days is conveniently located a short 300m stroll from the centre of Byron Bay. Enjoy easy access to boutique shopping, world-class dining, vibrant markets, and a thriving entertainment scene. Byron’s stunning Main Beach is a pleasurable 1km walk from Sunny Days - a popular spot year-round for families, promising safe swimming and lifeguard patrols.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Additional Toilet
- Washing Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- aBond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.