Luxury lifestyle retreat with breathtaking views
Beyond the electric timber gate, weave down the tree lined driveway of Summer Breeze and prepare to be dazzled by spectacular panoramic north east Hinterland and ocean views. Located in Byron Shire’s quaint village of Coorabell, this low-set, luxury, refurbished 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom holiday home sits on 5 acres and is nestled among trees and bushland.
Step into the simple, stylish single-level home and be wowed by floor to ceiling glass, maximising the spectacular outlook. The open living and dining space is light-filled and spacious, with high ceilings and impeccable modern styling. Sit by the wood-burning fireplace or curl up in the sunny corner library, complete with shelves of books. Three bedrooms beckon, all with access to the outdoor deck and the huge master suite includes an ensuite and separate fully functioning study. Outside, an additional bunkroom studio with ensuite bathroom promises extra sleeping space.
Take in the breathtaking sunrises and panoramic views from the outdoor dining, dreamy daybed and timber deck that frames the house and step down to the stunning 15m pool with spa, framed by Hinterland greenspace.
From Summer Breeze, access is easy to nearby villages like Bangalow, Mullumbimby and Federal, and within a short 15 minute drive to Byron Bay.
- 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, sleeps 8 adults (up to 10 with children)
- Lovely lowset home, plus additional bunkroom + ensuite
- Set on 5 acres with landscaped gardens, veggie patch, fruit trees, waterhole and outdoor firepit
- Spectacular panoramic Hinterland views
- Modern interior styling with high-end features
- Separate fully functional study with computer, monitor, printer and wifi
- Library with large selection of books
- Timber wraparound deck with daybed and alfresco dining setting for up to 14
- 15m swimming pool with spa
- 2 x carport parking spaces plus additional driveway parking
- Extension to be complete by the end of 2020, replacing bunk room with a separate, self-contained 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment
Living and Dining
Step into Summer Breeze and immediately feel a sense of endless space in the open plan living and dining. Modern features include engineered oak timber floors, high-end Italian lighting and a wall of windows at the rear, letting in light and capturing those stunning panoramic Hinterland views. 3 plush lounges sit alongside the wood fireplace, beneath modern pendant lighting and beyond a feature wall with custom wallpaper. A retractable Smart TV is concealed within the timber cabinet.
Share meals at the indoor 8 seat dining table or sit along the island bench adjacent to the kitchen, breakfast bar style. Both the living and dining spaces feature sliding glass doors that open to the outdoor entertaining deck with a dining table that extends to seat 14. Just off the dining space is a sunny pocket stacked full of reading material - a library, perfect for relaxing with your favourite book in the sun.
Modern and minimalist, the large kitchen at Summer Breeze features double Ilve ovens, gas cooktop and a butlers pantry, plus spectacular Italian pendant lighting. Guests will love to cook and create in this stunning light-filled cooking space.
Wake up to endless Hinterland views in two of the three Summer Breeze bedrooms, with all offering siding door access to the wraparound timber deck outside. Showcasing a coastal country interior styling, the bedrooms feature plush furnishing and built in wardrobes. The huge master suite comes complete with an oversized armchair for relaxing with your favourite holiday read and a stunning ensuite bathroom. An additional studio space just off the carport includes 2 sets of bunks and a bathroom.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 8 adults, 10 with children)
- Master Bedroom: king bed with ensuite with bath, reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan, sliding door accessing the outdoor deck
- Bedroom 2: queen bed with ceiling fan and built in robe, sliding door accessing the outdoor deck
- Bedroom 3: queen bed with ceiling fan and wardrobe, sliding door accessing the outdoor deck
- Studio bedroom: 1 x triple bunk (double on bottom, single on top), 1 x double bunk bed (please note this is the bus bunk bed pictured - only suitable for children, too short for adults), ensuite bathroom with shower
Indulge in a sense of luxury in the 4 Summer Breeze bathrooms, with exquisite porcelain tiles, stone benchtops and oversized open shower spaces. The ensuite off the master includes a bath.
A sunny and fully functioning study space adjacent to the master bedroom features a generous desk, computer with monitor and printer and complimentary wi-fi, keeping guests connected during their stay. Access the wraparound outdoor deck via glass door from the study.
5 acres of lush green landscape surrounds Summer Breeze, with the beautifully elevated property set amongst the background of stunning Byron Shire Hinterland. Lovely flat landscaped lawns promise space for kids to play and parents to picnic and a pretty little foot bridge leads to an outdoor firepit, with a private rainforest in planting stages. Guests are invited to eat from the multiple fruit trees, including star fruit, guava and mango, plus a thriving vegetable garden providing summer salad and winter veggie produce. Enjoy spectacular sunrises and endless views from the timber deck which encases the whole house and dine alfresco, poolside, beneath the entertaining space.
Pool and Spa
Mastering the sense of infinite space, Summer Breeze showcases a spectacular 15m pool and a spa, sitting within timber decking, with the vast Hinterland backdrop at the rear.
Summer Breeze has 2 undercover carport spaces, as well as additional car parking in the driveway.
Summer Breeze is located within the peaceful and quiet village of Coorabell, set amongst the trees on an elevated property just 13kms from Byron Bay. Although small, Coorabell packs a big punch when it comes to the views. Truly spectacular, the views up from up here stretch over the farm country to the coast, with Cape Byron in the distance and working farms, picturesque paddocks, native bushland and country estates scattered across the Hinterland expanse. Although private and secluded, from Coorabell, enjoy easy access to surrounding villages of Federal, Mullumbimby and Bangalow, with a bustling cafe culture, good coffee and dining options.
Suitable Booking Groups
This large property is perfect for a family getaway, with plenty of outdoor space for kids to play and the pool and spa to keep everyone entertained. Please note that there is a dam on the property that is not fenced so parents of young children are advised to be vigilant with safety and supervision.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 4 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Summer Breeze Location
Summer Breeze Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay