4 bedroom townhouse across the road Lennox Beach
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA- 42771
Tucked away in a laneway, offering privacy and security, yet just a stonesthrow from the beach, your idyllic holiday in paradise awaits. This townhouse exudes a delightful mix of city chic with a beach vibe, and will satisfy the most discerning traveller
- 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, sleeps 4
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor seating area
- Comfortable designer furnishings
- Flat screen smart TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Washing machine & dryer
- Pets considered
Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room with air conditioning. This area opens out to an undercover entertaining area with BBQ.
Open the louvres and let the lapping of the waves lull you into a zen state. Relax on the outdoor patio to watch the setting sun, or indulge in the 'state of the art' kitchen.
Dining table and chairs to seat 4. Three bar stools on the kitchen island bench
'State of the Art' kitchen includes electric stove top, electric oven, full size fridge, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine. A BBQ is also available for cooking by the pool.
- Bed 1: Queen bed, ensuite, air conditioning, TV
- Bed 2: Queen bed, air conditioning
2 modern bathrooms and a powder room located upstairs
Covered outdoor entertaining deck with lounge seating, BBQ.
Full laundry facilities, Gas BBQ, full kitchen, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, ceiling fans, linen provided, outdoor shower, non smoking property
There is a double garage.
Tucked away in a laneway, offering privacy and security, yet just a stonesthrow from the beach, yet is only a 5 minute walk to Lennox Village and just metres to the beach. A convenient 15 minute drive to Ballina, 20 minute drive to Byron Bay, 20 minute drive to Ballina/Byron Airport, 50 minute drive to the Gold Coast & 2 hour drive to Brisbane.
Walk, run or bike the substantial Ballina/Lennox Head pedestrian path network that offers views of beautiful coastline, Richmond River and North Creek.
The convenience of being able to walk directly to the beach from your own private access and then stop off for coffee or breakfast at Lennox's acclaimed cafe/restaurant ‘Shelter’ sets the scene for your perfect holiday.
Suitable Booking Groups
Couples or small groups who are keen to lock up the car and have a stress free beach holiday with all you could want within walking distance. All guests will enjoy the easy access to the beach, ample fishing, walking and surfing options.
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.