Family beach pad with rumpus room, 100m from ocean
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-35080
Nestled 100m from Byron Bay’s stunning Tallow Beach in Suffolk Park, Stay Salty is a relaxed holiday pad that’s ideally suited to families seeking the serenity of the ocean.
Surrounded by lush tropical gardens, this multi-level 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home boasts an open plan living, dining and cooking space, plus a child-friendly rumpus room that includes a Smart TV, as well as built-in couches which convert to 2 single beds - making it an ideal hideaway for young travelers.
Stay Salty also features a stylish wraparound deck - complete with comfortable seating, ceiling fans and a pool table - that’s designed for year-round enjoyment. With the ocean on your doorstep, and local dining and shopping a gentle walk from home, the property ticks all the boxes for a peaceful getaway in The Bay!
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 8 (maximum 6 adults)
- Multi-level beach house
- Family friendly rumpus room equipped with built-in couches which double as 2 single beds (suitable for children only)
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen space
- Wraparound deck with seating and pool table
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living and rumpus rooms, plus master bedroom
- 100m walk to Tallow Beach
- 1.5km to Suffolk Park shops and eateries
- 7km from Byron Bay
- Driveway parking (non-covered) for 1 vehicle
Chillout and unwind in the home’s main, air conditioned living room - styled with comfy sofa and armchair seating - or head downstairs to the spacious rumpus room. Equipped with a large Smart TV, as well as built-in sofas that can be turned into 2 single beds, the rumpus area is ideal as a hangout for kids and teenagers, and can be closed off for privacy. There’s also a quaint sitting room positioned between the main living area and the rumpus room - a peaceful spot to settle into a book.
Cooking and Dining
The property’s stylish kitchen - home to chef-friendly gas cooktop, double-door fridge and dishwasher - is designed around a generous marble island bench, which doubles as a space to prepare food and drinks or serve meals. There’s also plenty of dining space available outside on the deck, which includes a servery window that opens to the kitchen.
From the charming main bedroom to the versatile rumpus room, Stay Salty provides plenty of room for the whole family, with bedding split across 3 sub-levels. For your comfort, ceiling fans are available in all rooms, with the main bedroom fitted with an air conditioner.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 8, maximum 6 adults):
- Bedroom 1 (main bedroom, level 1): queen, ensuite, ceiling fan, reverse cycle air conditioning, walkthrough wardrobe. Please note, this bedroom does not have window coverings to maximise natural light.
- Bedroom 2 (level 2): king split (can be made into 2 king singles), ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 (level 2): queen, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe, study space
- Rumpus room (lower level, can be closed off for privacy): built-in couches which double as 2 singles (suitable for children only), ceiling fan
Bathrooms and Laundry
The ensuite off the main bedroom impresses with gorgeous gold tapware, as well as a roomy double rain shower, and a double vanity - designed with couples in mind. The shared bathroom on the top floor includes a bathtub - handy for youngsters who enjoy bubbles before bed - while the lower level features a combined bathroom and laundry, positioned off the rumpus room.
Bathroom and laundry configuration:
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from main bedroom, level 1): double rain shower, double vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 2 (shared, level 2): combined bath and shower, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 3 (combined bathroom and laundry, lower level): rain shower, single vanity, toilet, washing machine (no dryer)
A hot and cold outdoor shower is located at the front of the property - handy for rinsing off after a dip at the beach.
The covered, wraparound deck provides ample space to dine and unwind - choose between the front-facing seating area or the side-of-home entertainment area that boasts a pool table. For your comfort, sections of the deck feature a ceiling fan to keep things cool during the warmer months. There’s also a small courtyard area at the front of the property, as well as a washing line hidden away at the back of the home.
Pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
The property includes driveway (non-covered) parking for 1 vehicle. Additional on-street parking is available on Alcorn Street.
Beachside locations don’t come much better than this with majestic Tallow Beach located a mere 100m from home. The property is also conveniently located minutes’ walk to Suffolk Park’s popular dining and shopping precinct, with Byron Bay a short 7km drive away. Nearby Broken Head Beach is a short 8 minute drive from home, with Lennox Head (17 minutes) - a favourite swim and surf spot for locals - a pleasant trip south via the scenic Coast Road.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Pet Friendly
- Approved schoolies groups permitted
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- Schoolies permitted at this property for suitable groups. All bookings must be approved directly by a member of APS staff after the schoolies terms and conditions have been discussed and accepted. See Terms and Conditions for more info.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Stay Salty Location
Stay Salty Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay