Exclusive Byron Bay boutique retreat
Presenting Soma - Byron Bay’s newest, exclusive sanctuary retreat. A private paradise, this brand new home comprises 10 king size bedroom suites each with its own ensuite and A/C, sleeping up to 20 guests.
Nestled within the Byron Bay Hinterland on 22 acres of rainforest, Soma is a super luxe, purpose built space suitable for yoga/meditation/corporate retreats and other immersive experiences. Brand new and breathtaking, the house at Soma showcases simple, high-end style with timber, concrete and glass exteriors and stunning contemporary interiors, with a luxury industrial aesthetic. Bask indoors beneath natural light with floor to ceiling glazing and languish in luxury, with bespoke designer furniture and contemporary art from some of Australia’s most celebrated artists. 10 king suites entice, with plush furnishings, air conditioning and resort-style ensuite bathrooms with luxury fixtures and fittings.
Walk through the bamboo forest to the large and luxe 100 sqm yoga dome with underfloor heating and translucent ceilings for stargazing. Relax by the infinity freshwater swimming pool and firepit or curl up on the hanging chair with a book. Get lost wandering around this spectacular property, rich with rainforest, dam and wildlife, nestled in the stunning Byron Bay Hinterland. The most luxurious retreat escape, Soma is secluded yet easy to get to, only 15 minutes drive to Byron Bay town and beaches, just 25 minutes from Ballina Airport and 45 minutes from Gold Coast Airport.
***Please note Soma is currently under construction, due for completion in October 2019***
- 10 bedroom suites with private ensuites, king beds and A/C, sleeps 20
- Exclusive, super luxe sanctuary on 22 acres in the Byron Bay Hinterland, perfect for retreats
- Large, luxury 2 storey space with contemporary interiors
- Huge geodesic yoga dome + massage and Ayurvedic treatment rooms
- Freshwater infinity lap pool, fire pit, organic syntropic garden, bamboo rainforest, spring fed dam, zen garden
- Eco friendly and sustainable, with solar panels and fresh water tanks
- Byron Bay Hinterland location, just 15 minutes from town and beaches
- 25 minutes drive from Ballina Airport and 45minutes drive from Gold Coast Airport
- Onsite parking for 8 vehicles
Living, Dining and Cooking
Spacious and open with high ceilings, Soma’s lower level comprises an open plan living, dining and cooking space. Soma seamlessly integrates the outdoors with the indoors with interior gardens, light-filled spaces, generous glazing and luxury finishes with natural timbers and raw materials. Share meals at a dining setting for 16 or sway in the afternoon sun in the bamboo hanging chair.
Sleep is sumptuous at Soma, with 10 exquisite and spacious king suites, featuring lofty black framed windows, timber ceilings, plush furnishings, modern wall art and breathtaking Hinterland views. Each suite features a resort style ensuite bathroom and A/C.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 20)
10 x deluxe bedrooms: each with 1 x king bed, air conditioning, ensuite, ceiling fan
Luxurious indulgence continues in the bathrooms at Soma, with deluxe fittings including gold tapware. The house comprises 10 ensuite bathrooms (off each bedroom) and a main guest bathroom.
Yoga Dome and Treatment Rooms
In addition to the house, Soma comprises a 100sqm light-filled yoga dome with translucent ceiling, ensconced in lush green bamboo forest. This spectacular property also features massage and Ayurvedic treatment rooms to further service as your luxury retreat and rejuvenation space.
Guests will love gathering around the large, purpose built fire pit, perfect for ceremony and sunset gatherings. A true eco haven, Soma promises a paddock to plate experience with an organic syntropic garden. Tap into the legacy of Byron Bay’s land and walk within the mystical bamboo and rainforest rich with native wildlife and botanical species, sit by the zen garden and savour the spring fed dam, lush with lotus flowers.
Get immersed in Soma’s freshwater infinity lap pool or get some sun on your skin, poolside, with a grassed lawn, sun loungers and outdoor dining.
There is onsite parking at Soma for 8 vehicles.
Nestled within the lush Byron Bay Hinterland rainforest, Soma is private and secluded but is only a short 15 minute drive to the centre of town and the best of Byron Bay’s beaches. There’ll be no need to leave this sublime oasis with it’s very own paddock to plate experience, however, Byron Bay icons The Farm and Stone and Wood Brewery are in close proximity, only 5 minutes drive away. Load up on fresh produce at the weekly Byron Bay Farmers Market at the Cavanbah Centre, also just 5 minutes drive from Soma.
Suitable Booking Groups
Soma is a purpose built retreat space, ideal for group experiences such as yoga retreats, immersive workshops and corporate symposiums. This stunning property is also available for family stays.
- 6+ Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 6+ Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Complimentary Meet and Greet
- Coffee Machine
- Super Luxe
- Group restrictions - maximum of 14 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.