Peaceful, beautifully renovated 3 bedroom home close to town
NB: House currently being refurnished and restyled. Images are indicative of furnishings which are being replaced after recent property purchase. New images will be available by October 2020, and styling/furnishings will be of a comparable level of quality.
Making an instant first impression and oozing warmth and charm, this high end Federation home has been meticulously upgraded to provide a relaxed lifestyle of modern living.
Enter into Solstice on beautiful smoked black butt wooden floors which lead you to a wonderfully spacious layout with open plan living and dining. High ceilings with fretwork detailing and sliding doors open to an undercover entertaining deck flowing to a private, back yard encased with lush tropical plants with views to the peaceful reserve beyond. The stunning Parisian Oak kitchen with v-lux skylight is perfect for entertaining with bench seating and a dining table for 6.
Set in a quiet location but just minutes walk to Belongil Beach and Byron central, Solstice also offers rear lane access to the path all the way into town, perfect for bikes. This beautifully renovated Byron accommodation is perfect for the family getaway, or a group of friends looking for a peaceful escape from the city.
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, sleeps 6.
- Meticulously renovated with three oversized bedrooms
- Stunning bathrooms with imported Italian tiles + underfloor heating
- Modern kitchen with Bosche appliances, integrated dishwasher and Caesarstone bench tops.
- Air conditioned throughout (including all bedrooms)
- Plantation shutters and custom made curtains throughout
- Crimsafe screens on all doors and windows for added security
- Pet friendly on request with fully fenced yard
- Stone masonry and landscaping front and back of house with outdoor shower
- Rear lane access to cycle path to town
- 400 meters to beach and 800 meters to the centre of Byron Bay
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.