Spacious 7 bedroom home with pool minutes from beach
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-31586
The Yin and Yang symbol tiled across the driveway says it all. Skye Lodge fuses an eclectic blend of Balinese and boho style, offering a peaceful haven just minutes from the centre of Byron Bay.
Recently refreshed, this charismatic timber home features 7 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms across two open plan floors, with a perfect mix of indoor and outdoor living spaces, as well as a private swimming pool and outdoor BBQ area.
Boasting gleaming hardwood timber floorboards, an enormous veranda overlooking the pool, stylish tonal-coloured interiors along with designer lamps and ceiling fans in all rooms, Skye Lodge is sure to enchant.
Sleeping up to 14 people (max 8 adults), it is the ideal retreat for small family groups wishing to be near all the action, yet far enough away to enjoy complete relaxation in elegant and peaceful surroundings. With all of Byron's major attractions on the doorstep, this centrally located house is remarkably quiet and tucked away next to a small reserve and bike track.
- 7 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 14 (max 8 adults)
- Private designer pool area with mosaic tiles and waterfall feature
- BBQ area with outdoor dining
- Enormous outdoor living space on upstairs verandah overlooking the pool
- Stylish mix of Balinese and boho style
- Newly renovated property
- Only a few minutes’ walk to Byron Bay’s town centre
- Short stroll to Belongil Beach (10 minutes) and Main Beach (15 minutes)
- Parking for 3 vehicles
- Property best suited to family bookings
Living & Dining
The upper floor contains the main living spaces, dining and kitchen areas, along with 5 of the bedrooms. A further 2 bedrooms are located at ground level along with 2 casual living areas that overlook the pool.
The upstairs open plan lounge room has 2 large comfortable lounges that can seat up to 7 people and that face the large wall-mounted Smart TV. A second stylish outdoor lounge and dining area is accessible via wooden doors on the large open verandah. There is a reverse cycle air conditioner in the living room to provide relief on those hot summer nights.
The large separate kitchen boasts an eye-catching aqua splashback, along with long granite bench tops, providing guests plenty of room to prepare mouth-watering meals. The stylish kitchen also included a chef-friendly 4-burner gas stove, as well as a dishwasher, microwave and fridge. For long stays, enjoy the ample pantry and cupboard space.
Stylish yet minimalistic in design, Skye Lodge’s 7 bedrooms are split across both floors to provide total guest comfort. There are 5 double bedrooms located on the top floor, including the master bedroom which opens out to a striking ensuite bathroom. Downstairs, the guest bedrooms both feature king singles - ideal for families with children - while all rooms have ceiling fans, and either a robe or hanging space.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 14 guests, max 8 adults):
- Master Bedroom: king bed in large room with ensuite, ceiling fan and robe.
- Bedroom 2: double bed with ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: double bed with ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: double bed with ceiling fan
- Bedroom 5: double bed, ceiling fan and a cot for babies
- Bedroom 6 (downstairs): 2 x king single beds with ceiling fan
- Bedroom 7 (downstairs): 2 x king single beds with ceiling fan
Skye Lodge is home to 3 beautifully appointed bathrooms. Timber bi-fold doors open up to a striking master bedroom ensuite, highlighted by a rain shower, eye-catching multi-coloured wall tile arrangement, and a waterfall-style double vanity set on an antique timber cabinet. A shared bathroom is also located on the top floor, with a shower, toilet and single vanity. A gorgeous clawfoot bathtub is the centrepiece of the shared downstairs bathroom, which also features a stylish rain shower.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from master bedroom): shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 2 (shared): shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 3 (shared - downstairs): freestanding claw foot bath, walk-in rain shower, toilet and single vanity
There is a laundry cleverly hidden in a cupboard near the downstairs living room. It has a washing machine, dryer and sink, as well as an ironing board and fold-away clothes rack.
Outdoor Pool Area
The sunny and private backyard surrounds a stylish swimming pool, complete with designer tiles and a gorgeous waterfall feature - let the world pass you by as you cool off to the soothing soundtrack of rippling water. This striking space is complemented by outdoor seating and a BBQ and dining setting - perfect for outdoor entertaining year-round.
Unfortunately, this property is not pet-friendly, however, special considerations can be made based on approval from the owner.
There is parking for 3 cars on the driveway that leads to the front of Skye Lodge.
Skye Lodge is centrally located in Byron Bay within walking distance to shops, cafes, and restaurants as well as the town’s iconic beaches. Take a gentle 10 minute stroll west to beautiful Belongil Beach, or head 15 minutes east to Main Beach and look out to majestic views of Byron’s Lighthouse and Julian Rocks. The town’s vibrant downtown district is within easy reach, while a nature reserve and bike track is located behind the property - ideal for a peaceful family walk or ride.
- 6+ Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Washing Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.