Tropical gardens wrap this sophisticated 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home located only footsteps from the beach. Welcome to Shutters at Byron, a chic, vibrant and luminous double story beach house that captures the charm of Byron coastal living and the sophistication of the Amalfi Coast while offering modern sumptuous luxuries. This gorgeous property boasts a private north-facing swimming pool, entertainers alfresco deck with BBQ, a secluded master retreat with ensuite, off-street parking and more. It's full of natural light and breezy airflow. Guests also have the choice of switching on reverse-cycle air conditioning; perfect for both those balmy summer days and cosy winter nights. Nestled in the quiet beachside Suffolk Park neighbourhood, guests will love the convenience of nearby shops & cafes nearly as much as the effortless access to the beach, which is only footsteps away.
Shutters at Byron blends modern free flowing design with coastal charm. It's bright, spacious, indulgent and inviting. Perfectly named, the white plantation shutters frame this home exquisitely, the light stream across the contemporary furniture. You're never too far away from coastal serenity when you choose to holiday here. Guests will love the purr of the ocean waves in the background, the ideal distraction as they relax into the comfy sofa or sway their way on the hanging chair.
Guests will enjoy the natural airflow as the seabreezes envelop the inviting open-plan living area. Sink into the comfy sofa while you catch up on a series or lose yourself in that great book. Or just wash away the city living stress as you snooze the afternoon away. It's also a perfect home to prepare meals together in the modern kitchen and catch up on the day around the large dining table.
Looking for a home for the family but would also love some quiet downtime just for you? Make your way upstairs to the enticing master retreat complete with ensuite, reading nook and private balcony. Take in the tropical view and unwind on your own or with a selected few.
Experience first-hand what it's like to have one of the most sought after and enviable postcodes of the country when you choose to holiday at Shutters at Byron. Enjoy the convenience of nearby beaches, shops, parks and most of all, the ease in which you and your family or friends can enjoy some time away at this chic holiday oasis.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps up to 9 (maximum 8 adults)
- Luminous open-plan living area with chic timber floors
- Wifi, Netflix and large flatscreen TV
- Secluded master retreat with ensuite and private balcony
- Multiple private areas to entertain and relax
- Shaded outdoor seating and alfresco dining with BBQ
- Immaculate garden with gated, private north-facing swimming pool
- Sounds of the ocean heard from throughout the beachside residence
- Effortless beach access with easy walking tracks from across the road
- Convenient parking available for 2 cars in the driveway
- 150 meters to the beach
- Short walk to local shops; bakery, pub, IGA, post office and eateries
- 6.7km to Byron centre and another 2km to the Arts & Industry Estate
Living & Dining
Guests will love turning this bright living space into their holiday hub. Indoor/outdoor living links seamlessly so guests can enjoy the fresh air and blue skies, even while gathered around the dining table for 8 or on the large cushy corner lounge. Why not enjoy the views of the leafy garden and pool while sharing a meal with friends and family in full comfort with reverse cycle air conditioning.
The kitchen overlooks the open-plan living area and comes with ample bench and cupboard space, gas cooktop and oven, great fridge, and plantation shutters to keep with the style of the beachside home. Imagine creating culinary delights with friends and family after choosing the local produce from the nearby shops? Perfection.
These spacious bedrooms are perfect for slumber and relaxing. The master bedroom is a particular treat, with an immaculately styled bathroom and indulgent sunny balcony for those perfect moments of solitude or companionship. Each bedroom has a ceiling fan and has been designed to welcome guests with ease and comfort.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 9, maximum 8 adults)
- Master Bedroom: king bed, ceiling fan, reverse cycle air conditioning, ensuite with shower and separate large freestanding bathtub, and balcony
- Bedroom 2: queen bed with ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: king bed with ceiling fan (bed can be split into two singles)
- Bedroom 4: triple bunk with a double bed on the bottom and single above, ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioning
These 2 pristine bathrooms have been styled for comfort, convenience and elegance. Bright and clean, guests love soaking in the tub after a long day of adventuring or getting ready for the day or night out. Why not pack an eye mask and make the most of the magnificent freestanding bathtub?
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from master bedroom): freestanding bathtub, separate shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 2 (shared): shower, single vanity, separate toilet
- Outdoor cold water rain shower
Make use of the modern and easy to use laundry with separate washer and dryer. The laundry room also comes with lots of space to organise and store your washing, as well as an iron and ironing board.
Indulge in the spacious garden complete with timber entertainers deck, BBQ and stunning pool. This is where guests will really sink into holiday mode. Step out into the pristine garden that wraps the property and take in that sea air while laying poolside, swinging in a hanging chair or chatting around the outdoor dining table. After the surf and sun, this is what beach holidays are all about.
Indulge in resort-style living with this beautifully designed pool. Guests will love the poolside seating and the dangling hibiscus flowers that make this holiday home a perfect escape.
Unfortunately, this home isn't one that suits pets. We have plenty of pet-friendly accommodation to choose from if you just can't leave your furry friend behind.
Guests can park 2 cars off-street in the driveway.
Shutters at Byron is blissful and secluded while being close to everything. Tallow Beach at Suffolk Park is across the road, making for the perfect holiday setting. Take the beach track for a minute before your feet land in the white sand—beach holiday perfection. Around the corner, a 20 minute walk or short bike-ride away, you'll find the local Suffolk Park village centre with a popular bakery, pub, general store and eateries. If you want to explore this area's famous beaches, this is the choicest spot to base yourself. To one side you have Byron town with Main Beach, The Wreck, The Pass, Wategos and Byron Bay Lighthouse. And to the other, you have the local favourites' Broken Head and Whites Beach. You can also traverse the lush hinterland and visit local markets, national parks and lots of small villages each with their own unique offering. (Bangalow, Mullumbimby, Brunswick Heads, Federal, to name a few.) If you're looking for a beach holiday where you get to live like a Byron Bay local, you've found the place.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- New Listings
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- Commercial activities, including Weddings and Events are available by negotiation and approval only
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $3500 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.