Luxuriously styled beachside retreat
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-31585
Welcome to your dream Byron Bay beach holiday at Shore Beats Work where you can wander just 200m to stunning Tallow Beach or stroll to Suffolk Park shops, outstanding bakery and tavern for a morning coffee and end of day cocktail. Sleeping up to 11 (max 6 adults), Shore Beats Work comprises 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms plus media room, dual outdoor spaces and lush, landscaped gardens and lawns, with family pets welcome to join (on application). Showcasing high quality finishes, including wide blackbutt timber floorboards and fresh, modern styling, this stunning holiday home boasts an open plan design with high ceilings and loads of natural light. Enjoy complimentary NBN wi-fi from the separate media room or curl up in the living space, listening to your favourite vinyl on the record player, laying on the contemporary couches, bathed in sunlight beneath a wall of windows.
5 spacious bedrooms with plush linen bedding, ample natural light and stylish interiors combine with 3 resort style bathrooms, including 2 ensuites and 1 deep freestanding bath to complete this perfect beachside home. Large glass doors connect indoor and outdoor living and lead to a large balcony space fitted with outdoor dining setting and gas BBQ. Wash off after a day at the beach using the hot/cold outdoor shower and enjoy the private, north-east facing grassed yard which frames the home on two sides, with a lush coastal, native landscaped garden that sits on the property perimeter. Perfectly positioned, Shore Beats Work is located only 200m from the shores of Tallow Beach, with a dedicated section of the beach to be shared with off lead dogs. From this holiday home, take a short walk to local Suffolk Park shops and drive just 6kms to the centre of Byron Bay.
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 11 (max 6 adults)
- Stunning coastal styling and high-end fixtures
- Espresso coffee machine
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in 4 of 5 bedrooms plus living area, and ceiling fans throughout
- Separate media room, including wi-fi (which can intermittent at times)
- Hot/cold outdoor shower
- Dual outdoor entertaining areas
- Pet friendly (on application)
- 200m to Tallow Beach and a dedicated off leash dog beach
- Short walk to local Suffolk Park shops
- 6kms to the centre of Byron Bay
- Double lock up garage for 2 car spaces (accessed from inside), plus 1 car park in driveway and additional off street parking
Living and Dining
Open, bright and generous, the north-east facing living and dining space at Shore Beats Work features a spacious design, high ceilings, air conditioning and maximum glazing for lots of natural light. Quality fixtures and fittings including polished timber floors and floor to ceiling louvred windows combine with modern-coastal interiors, giving this beach house a signature style. Share meals in the light-filled dining space at an 10-seat custom built hardwood dining setting and step effortlessly from inside to out, through large sliding glass doors. Contemporary sofas beckon in the sundrenched living corner, with wall mounted TV.
Shore Beats Work promises cooking comfort, in the spacious and stylish galley kitchen with high-end Smeg stainless steel appliances and stunning stone benchtops. Channelling those coastal vibes, the kitchen features an aqua-inspired splashback, ample cupboard space and breakfast bar seating for casual, easy dining. Enjoy filtered water from the tap, brew up your own coffee from the espresso coffee machine and cater for your large group with ample cooking utensils and appliances.
Shore Beats Work comprises 5 spacious, light-filled bedrooms, featuring modern styling and luxury hotel standard Sealy mattresses and bedding for the ultimate holiday slumber. Flexible bedding configuration promises holiday ease, with a large master bedroom complete with daybed and two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 6 adults or up to 11 if the group includes children)
- Master (upstairs): 1 x king bed with ensuite & reverse cycle air con
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs): 2 x king single beds (can be made into a King) & reverse cycle air con
- Bedroom 3 (upstairs): triple bunk (single on top, double underneath) + trundle can be made on request & reverse cycle air con
- Bedroom 4 (downstairs): 1 x king bed with ensuite & reverse cycle air con
- Bedroom 5 (downstairs): 1 x king single
There is also room for a trundle (hired separately) in the media room if required.
Shore Beats Work features 3 luxurious retreat style bathrooms - 2 ensuite bathrooms with showers and a main guest bathroom, complete with floor to ceiling tiles, open shower, IXL Tastic heaters and deep, freestanding bath. There is also an outdoor shower, perfect for washing off after a day at the beach.
Lovely landscaped gardens, lush with established, native coastal plants promises a leafy outlook from inside Shore Beats Work and the north-facing grassed lawn wraps around the home on two sides. Rinse off after a swim or surf any time of year in the hot/cold outdoor shower and entertain in style, with a sunny, covered balcony space complete with gas BBQ and large Morrocan inspired, bespoke al fresco dining setting. For added all-year-round comfort, the outdoor space features electric remote sunblinds and a high, timber lined roof with fan for an added sense of warmth and intimacy.
There is plenty of room for your car at Shore Beats Work, with a double car garage (accessed internally), 1 driveway space and additional, free off-street parking.
Perfectly positioned for the ultimate Byron Bay beach holiday, Shore Beats Work is located just 200m stroll from the shores of stunning Tallow Beach. Swim, surf and soak up the sun and then wander back home in less than a few minutes. Walk to the local Suffolk Park shops, which include post office, newsagent, pub, restaurants, takeaways, bakery and pharmacy, and drive 10 minutes to Byron Bay town. Ticking all the boxes for seclusion and privacy, but still within close proximity to all the hustle and bustle of Byron Bay, Shore Beats Work is a perfect blend of holiday location.
Suitable Booking Groups
Shore Beats Work is large property that is also quiet and family friendly, making this holiday home perfect for families or multiple families holidaying together.
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property unless otherwise approved by A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Shore Beats Work Location
Shore Beats Work Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay