Hinterland gem with endless views and infinity pool
Perched high on a hill in the stunning Byron Shire Hinterland and framed by a wise old fig tree is Serene Myocum. This Hinterland hideaway sleeps up to 8 with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms across a generous main house and additional separate studio.
Step inside to wide open spaces, A-frame cathedral ceilings and plenty of natural light, with wall to wall glazing, a kitchen skylight and clerestory windows. Large and open plan, the living space boasts timber floors and a natural stone feature wall with built-in wood burning fireplace and wall mounted TV. Large, bright and airy, the bedrooms are plush carpeted and all offer spectacular valley views.
Outdoor entertaining is a dream at Serene Mycoum. Watch the sunset on the western timber deck space with views to the Wilson Creek Ranges, then take in sunrise on the eastern decks with panoramic views of the coast and the iconic Byron Bay Lighthouse. Swim in the infinity edge pool, drinking in the endless Hinterland views and relax poolside beneath the shade of the cabana. Share meals on the covered patio with alfresco dining, BBQ and outdoor fridge.
Located in Myocum, in the beautiful Byron Shire Hinterland, Serene Myocum is just 7 minutes’ drive from Bangalow, a bustling village with plenty of good local coffee, produce and a range of boutique and market shopping options to suit all tastes. It’s also just 15 minutes in the car to reach either Federal to dine at the famous Doma cafe or, or to visit Byron Bay with its spectacular white sand beaches, iconic lighthouse and eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps up to 8
- 3 bedrooms in main house, 1 in studio
- Wood burning fireplace in living space
- 360-degree ocean, Byron Lighthouse and Hinterland views
- Grassed lawn, multiple decking spaces, outdoor entertaining and BBQ
- Infinity edge swimming pool
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and Foxtel
- Luxurious APPELLES amenities provided
- 7 mins drive to Bangalow, 15 mins to Byron Bay and Federal
- Parking for 4 cars in the driveway
Living and Dining
Large, light-filled and inviting, the open plan living and dining space comes complete with a slate-look feature wall and in-built wood burning fireplace as a centrepiece. Glass doors access the outdoor space and let in those panoramic Hinterland views. Relax on the modern modular sofa with complimentary Wi-Fi and Foxtel. A separate dining space offers a 10-seat timber setting for sharing meals, with sliding doors accessing two covered outdoor patio spaces facing east and west.
Modern and ready for you to create mouth-watering meals, the kitchen at Serene Myocum is drenched in natural light and boasts Caesarstone benchtops, and high-end Smeg appliances including a gas cooktop. Perch on leather stools at the breakfast bar for your morning coffee or to keep the chef entertained during meal preparation.
The sleeping space at Serene Myocum is warm and welcoming, promising plush carpeted bedrooms that are spacious and sunny. The main house comprises 3 bedrooms, with another bedroom in the separate studio space, and a day bed in the spacious studio living room. Wake up to uninterrupted Hinterland views with sliding doors accessing the outdoor space from each room, showcasing endless valley vistas. Bedroom 2 also includes a built-in study desk.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 8)
Main House (Sleeps 6)
- Master bedroom: king bed, ceiling fan, glass doors accessing outdoor space, views to pool and hinterland, ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 - queen bed, ceiling fan, glass doors accessing outdoor space, views to hinterland, study desk + chair
- Bedroom 3 - queen bed, ceiling fan, glass doors accessing outdoor space, views to hinterland
Studio (Sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 1: queen bed, ceiling fan, ensuite
With 2 bathrooms in the main house and 1 in the studio, there is plenty of bathroom space at Serene Myocum. Enjoy spacious showers and a deep bath for soaking and relaxing.
Serene Myocum provides luxurious APPELLES amenities created with essential oils and botanical extracts, for guests to use during their stay. Supplied with the environment in mind; the small, single-use plastic bottles have been eliminated and replaced with larger pump packs to minimise waste. Stay clean and nurture the environment one shower at a time.
- Main bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
- Separate guest powder room
- Ensuite bathroom off master bedroom with shower, vanity and bath
- Ensuite bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
Serene Myocum includes a separate laundry complete with washing machine, dryer and iron + ironing board.
Serene Myocum promises seclusion and serenity sitting high atop a hill surrounded by stunning Hinterland, and shares its land with a wise and wonderful 150 year old fig tree situated at the peak of the property and towering over the homestead.
With outdoor entertaining areas along every edge of this architecturally designed home, there is plenty of space to get fresh air, dine alfresco and drink in those amazing Hinterland and ocean views. Catch sunrises on the eastern decks and take in ocean and Lighthouse views. Take in a stunning sunset from the western entertaining decks, with views across the expansive Wilson Creek Ranges. This covered patio space comes complete with BBQ, fridge and alfresco dining. A timber deck also runs alongside the bedroom spaces and there is a large grassed lawn for running, playing, relaxing and maybe a little stargazing.
Swim at the edge of the world - Serene Myocum has a stunning infinity edge swimming pool, encased in lush, green Hinterland views. There is also a poolside covered cabana with comfortable outdoor seating for a relaxing space to read a book or have an afternoon snooze away from the crowd.
Unfortunately this property is not pet-friendly.
There is ample driveway parking at Serene Myocum for four vehicles.
This private Hinterland hideaway is located in the quiet Byron Shire village of Myocum, halfway between Byron and Mullumbimby, nestled in lush subtropical rainforest and unspoilt Hinterland. Despite the seclusion, it’s just a short 7-minute drive to the bustling village of Bangalow, where shopping, coffee and markets await. Drive 15 minutes to Byron Hinterland village of Federal and grab lunch at the world-famous Doma cafe. Alternatively, a 15 minute car ride will take you to Byron Bay or Brunswick Heads, swim or surf at some of the world’s most stunning beaches, try the iconic Byron Bay paddock to plate experience at The Farm (5 minutes), check out some of the unique and local designer shops and sample some world-class cuisine and coffee.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Additional Toilet
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $2000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Serene Myocum Location
Serene Myocum Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay