Country-coastal Bangalow home with pool + cabana
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-35691
Country meets coastal at this stunning property - Serenade is a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom 2 level home with panoramic Hinterland views, located in Bangalow, just 15 minutes from Byron Bay.
Set amongst the rolling green hills and sitting atop lush lawns surrounded by manicured gardens, Serenade is a secluded sanctuary in the quaint village of Bangalow. Downstairs, you’ll find a luxe living space, complete with an entertainers bar and French windows and doors, plus a covered outdoor patio with al fresco dining that overlooks the pool and Hinterland. There are two spacious bedrooms in the lower level, both with their own ensuite and doors accessing the outdoor space.
Upstairs, the open plan living, dining and cooking space is bathed in natural light and showcases a mix of modern and classic interior styling. The kitchen is sleek and contemporary, with stunning Smeg gas cooktop and smooth stone benchtops. Relaxing in the sunshine is made easy with the bright and airy indoor dining and living, which flows effortlessly out to the covered balcony space, complete with BBQ, dining and hinterland views.
Splash through summer and soak up that holiday sunshine - there’s a stunning 6 x 3m swimming pool and covered cabana with luxe oversized outdoor daybed-lounger, all nestled within the surrounding Hinterland for privacy and serenity. A happy and healthy veggie garden sits alongside the pool area, ripe and ready for your recipes.
Bustling Bangalow village is just 1km away promising plenty of places to eat, drink, shop and experience; plus Byron Bay, with its iconic beaches, shopping and entertainment is only a 15 minute drive away.
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 7
- Gorgeous 2 level country-coastal home
- Stunning Byron Hinterland and Bangalow views
- Dual indoor living spaces (upper and lower levels)
- Dual covered outdoor entertaining spaces with al fresco dining
- 6 x 3 swimming pool with covered cabana
- Complimentary Wi-fi and Foxtel
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living space plus ceiling fans throughout
- 1 km to Bangalow village
- 15 minute drive to Byron Bay and beaches
- Off-street driveway parking for 3 vehicles
Living, Dining and Cooking
Open plan, illuminated by natural light, with views overlooking the stunning Hinterland, Serenade’s upper level living, dining and cooking space is warm and inviting. Relax on leather lounges in the living space, complete with reverse cycle air conditioning and catch up on your favourite streaming service with the Smart TV and complimentary wifi. Gorgeous French windows and doors adorn the living and dining spaces offering continuous glimpses of those Hinterland views and creating a seamless flow to the outdoor deck. Dine indoors at the timber table adjacent to the kitchen or simply step beyond to the outdoor covered space for a BBQ and al fresco dining.
The light-filled cooking space at Serenade captures a balance between country and contemporary, with classic cottage style glazed kitchen overhead cabinetry, butlers pantry, modern stone benchtops plus high-end Smeg cooktop and rangehood. Perch on stools at the breakfast bar for casual dining or to chat with the chef during meal prep.
Downstairs, an additional living area offers plenty of space and is styled to perfection, with contemporary resort-style furnishings and plush sofas, a bar for entertaining and timber framed French doors leading to an additional lower level covered outdoor dining and entertainment space.
Enjoy easy slumber in the sleeping space at Serenade, with a mix of French Provincial style furniture, French doors and windows and modern artwork, soft furnishings and natural/raw materials. Two bedrooms are located downstairs and the master bedroom is located upstairs, with all bedrooms offering their own ensuite bathroom and access to the outdoor space beyond.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 7)
- Master Bedroom (Upstairs) : queen bed, TV, ceiling fan, ensuite bathroom, French doors accessing outdoor space
- Bedroom 1 (Downstairs): queen bed, ceiling fan, ensuite bathroom, French doors accessing outdoor space
- Bedroom 2 (Downstairs): queen bed & 1 x single bed, ceiling fan, ensuite bathroom, French doors accessing outdoor space
With modern monochrome interior schemes and louvre windows letting in plenty of natural light, the three bathrooms at Serenade promise a little bit of luxe for every guest.
- Bathroom 1: ensuite - shower, toilet, double vanity
- Bathroom 2: ensuite - shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 3: ensuite - shower, toilet, double vanity + laundry
Within the third bathroom, downstairs, is a laundry space featuring a washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
Sitting on lovely lush lawns, surrounded by green hills and endless hinterland, the outdoor space at Serenade really does promise to serenade you. Downstairs, a paved covered courtyard comes complete with timber outdoor setting and views to the swimming pool, vegetable garden and surrounding hinterland hills. Upstairs, there’s a large timber covered veranda accessed from the indoor dining - catch sunsets and drink in those beautiful bushland views. Share BBQ’s and family time with al fresco dining.
Swim in stunning style with Serenade’s 6 x 3m swimming pool set within sandstone pavers and surrounded by gardens and greenery. Just adjacent to the pool is a gorgeous covered cabana, on a timber hardwood deck with brightly coloured mural walls and a plush daybed. Imagine yourself here, curled up with a book (or your device) while the kids splash through summer!
Unfortunately, this property is not pet friendly.
Serenade provides uncovered off-street driveway parking for 3 vehicles.
Situated in the charming Byron Hinterland village of Bangalow, Serenade is perfectly positioned to provide the ultimate country-coastal getaway. Bangalow is a bustling Hinterland town with unique offerings - an old world charm showcased by historic aesthetics and streetscape and a modern twist, with contemporary coffee shops, cafes and boutique shopping. Pick up an antique or an eclectic item from the Emporium, get your hands on some high-end homewares and get your caffeine fix from a range of locally sourced and locally loved coffee shops. The local markets are revered and promise fresh produce, good coffee and live music. From Bangalow, easily access some of the Byron Hinterland’s best nature offerings, including Minyon Falls. Drive only 15 minutes to get to the action of Byron Bay and all of Byron’s best beaches.
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 Guests at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted OR Schoolies permitted at this property for suitable groups. All bookings must be approved directly by a member of APS staff after the schoolies terms and conditions have been discussed and accepted. See Terms and Conditions for more info.
- No smoking inside the property.
- Gold Coast properties only: Group bookings for those who live between the Gold Coast and Brisbane will be via approval only.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.