Perfectly positioned beachside home with views and pool
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-31582
Embrace beachside and central living with this luxuriously appointed home, renovated and restyled in September 2020. A short stroll to everywhere, you’ll conveniently find your way around Byron Bay’s famous beaches, cafes and shops in minutes. Salta neighbours the iconic Top Shop Café, for your morning coffee and selection of mouth-watering healthy food. Relax and enjoy on the grass with the locals, or retreat back upstairs to enjoy from the balcony while soaking in the morning sun.
Salta is a stylish 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home with rumpus room that sleeps up to 10 guests. Enjoy multiple living areas spread over two levels.
Upstairs you can relax in the spacious, open-plan living, dining and kitchen areas while taking in the sweeping views of Mt Warning, Byron township and the Byron Hinterland. Wind down on the balcony, reflecting on the day been or planning the day ahead. Retire to the master bedroom and continue to enjoy the Byron Hinterland views from the comfort of your king size bed.
The ground floor hosts an enclosed outdoor deck and courtyard, private poolside oasis, rumpus room, three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Salta welcomes you to enjoy time together or comfortably find quiet moments for yourself.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 10 (max of 8 adults)
- 2 level home with rumpus room
- Renovated and restyled in September 2020
- Scenic views of Byron town, Mt Warning and the Byron Hinterland
- Multiple living areas upstairs and downstairs for guests to enjoy their own space
- Mineral swimming pool with sun loungers & outdoor cold shower
- Outdoor entertaining area downstairs
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Air conditioned living area upstairs, with ceiling fans in each bedroom
- Luxury APPELLES amenities for guests to enjoy during their stay
- Full laundry with washing machine and dryer
- High speed NBN WiFi
- Fully fenced property
- Located adjacent to Top Shop Cafe for coffee, breakfast & lunch delights
- On-steer parking available for 2 cars
- 10 minute walk to town and Clarkes Beach
- Property best suited to family bookings
Living, Dining & Cooking
Like your living areas spacious and luxurious? Perfect. Here you can entertain your group with this large, open plan kitchen, living and a dining area which leads out to the balcony - all located upstairs.
This newly styled space reflects all the natural light through the floor to ceiling windows that let you take in the rolling views of Byron township, Mt Warning and the Byron Hinterland beyond. Find your way across the polished wooden floors to the soft designer rugs that lie under your toes as you relax on the comfortable couch. Take it all in. Here, you can also enjoy the reverse cycle air conditioning when you like.
Amongst it all, there’s a TV room with Smart TV including Netflix and Foxtel, and an open plan kitchen for all of your cooking adventures. There's lots of bench space and convenient appliances that make you feel at home on holiday.
Downstairs, in addition to the three bedrooms, there's a rumpus room with Smart TV which opens up to a fully enclosed timber deck and courtyard - perfect for kids to escape while the parents can relax.
It's easy to dream at Salta. All bedrooms all equipped with ceiling fans, luxurious linens and elegant curtains to keep the light out for your morning sleep in or afternoon siesta.
Bedroom 1 upstairs boasts a king size bed as well as an ensuite which doubles as a shared bathroom while guests use the upstairs area. You'll find bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 located downstairs, as well as the rumpus room which doubles as a fifth bedroom, with a sofa bed available on request, perfect for the kids.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 10, maximum 8 adults)
- Bedroom 1: 1 x king (upstairs) - ensuite/shared bathroom, built-in robe
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, ceiling fan and glass doors accessing the outdoor seating area, built-in robe
- Bedroom 3: queen bed, built-in robe
- Bedroom 4: 2 x singles (which can be made together), private ensuite
- Rumpus room: sofa bed suitable for up to 2 children (available on request only)
Get ready for the day or wash it away in one of 3 bathrooms. They’re stunning and light-filled, with big mirrors and large practical basins.
You’ll find two bathrooms downstairs, one of which includes a bathtub for you to soak in while listening to your favourite music or podcast.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite off master upstairs): shower, toilet and vanity
- Bathroom 2 (downstairs): shower, toilet, vanity and bath
- Bathroom 3 (ensuite off bedroom 4 downstairs): shower, toilet and vanity
Indulge in the cold outdoor shower too! It’s conveniently located close to the entrance, perfect to rinse off after returning from a day at the beach, or after lounging by the pool on a hot summer's day.
If you’re booking in for a few days, you’ll probably want your own washer and dryer - tick! There’s a convenient laundry that also includes an iron and ironing board.
You’ll spend a lot of time outdoors in Byron Bay, and Salta is the perfect home to enjoy the fresh air and outdoor living lifestyle. Relax on the balcony with the jaw-dropping views of Mt Warning and the Byron Hinterland.
Get some sun by the pool or enjoy some quiet time on the downstairs deck and courtyard with seating and shade. This newly styled home will keep you comfortable amongst your favourite holiday luxuries.
The private mineral swimming pool at Salta gets both sun and shade, so it's great all year round. Mineral pools are also softer on your skin, since they're self-oxidising they release toxin-free water, and therefore require less chlorine. You can still rinse off under the outdoor shower before heading indoors.
Forgot your towels? No worries, we provide you with plush towels for the bathroom, pool and beach.
Unfortunately Salta is not pet friendly.
Off-street parking for 2 cars. Garage not available for guest use.
If you want to be in the heart of Byron Bay, this holiday home is for you. Situated atop one of Byron's most famous streets with trees and palms around you, you'll enjoy the sea breeze, the views and you may even meet some friendly locals. Why not pick up some takeaway at the neighbouring coffee shop ‘The Top Shop’ and walk to the beach? It's also close to soccer fields, basketball courts, tennis courts (for hire) and of course, Byron town. Supermarkets are also close-at-hand. Everything you need is conveniently located, making your home away from home complete.
Salta is fitted with a noise monitoring system in the living room, which detects excessive noise and crowding in the property. Please note, the system is only designed to monitor decibel levels and does not have the capability to record conversations.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Streaming Service
- 3 Bathrooms
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Smart TV
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay