Coastal retreat with pool, minutes from Belongil Beach
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-34343
Located minutes from breath-taking Belongil Beach, Rubber Soul is a stunning coastal retreat that’s perfectly in-sync with the laid-back, Byron Bay lifestyle. Named in honour of The Beatles’ iconic 1965 album, Rubber Soul is a gorgeous 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom property that delights inside and out.
Tucked away beside scenic Cumbebin Nature Reserve, the property impresses with an alluring swimming pool, tropical gardens, and an attractive outdoor timber deck that’s designed for entertaining and relaxation year-round. The epic outdoor space neatly connects with Rubber Soul’s charming open plan living, dining and kitchen area, which boasts a soaring ceiling, timber flooring, high-end appliances, and handsome beach-inspired furniture and decor.
With the beach and Byron Bay’s town centre on your doorstep, Rubber Soul is a terrific resort-style home that delivers everything you could want from a beachside getaway in The Bay.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Beautiful pool with sun loungers, plus a hot and cold outdoor shower
- Expansive rear deck, ideal for entertaining
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living space that opens to the outside
- Kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop & high-end appliances
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and fans throughout main house
- Gorgeous gardens, pathways & walls
- Tranquil property backing onto Cumbebin Nature Reserve
- Pet-friendly on request
- 700m walk to Belongil Beach
- 900m to Byron Bay’s main street
- Parking for 2 vehicles in driveway
Located in the centre of the home alongside the kitchen and dining area, Rubber Soul’s delightful living room is truly a space to put your feet up and kick back on holiday. Designed with the look and feel of the beach in mind, the room is equipped with comfortable seating, plus a sizable Smart TV with Netflix access (own account required), making it the perfect spot to rest and rejuvenate.
Cooking and Dining
Rubber Soul’s sleek and spacious kitchen features a chef-friendly layout, with a large island bench offering plenty of space to prepare and serve meals and refreshments. The kitchen is fitted with a host of quality appliances, as well as a gas cooktop. Choose to dine indoors at the island bench and nearby dining table, or enjoy the fresh air that flows past the dining suite on the adjoining deck.
Inside the home, all 4 bedrooms offer glimpses of the tropical plant life that surround the property, with the master boasting an exquisite ensuite bathroom.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 8):
- Bedroom 1 (master bedroom): king, ensuite, ducted air conditioning, ceiling fan, louver window, access to deck
- Bedroom 2: king, ducted air conditioning, ceiling fan, louver window
- Bedroom 3: queen, ducted air conditioning, ceiling fan, louver window, access to deck
- Bedroom 4: king split, ensuite, sliding doors with access to pool area
Rubber Soul’s bathrooms exude luxury, with gorgeous tiles and premium fittings a feature across all 2 spaces. Each of the bathrooms feature an inviting walk-in rain shower, with the shared bathroom in the main house designed with a glamorous egg-shaped bathtub.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from master bedroom): walk-in rain shower, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 2 (shared): walk-in rain shower, freestanding bath, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 3 (ensuite from bedroom 4): shower, single vanity, toilet
A hot and cold outdoor shower is also located nearby the pool area - handy for rinsing off after a dip.
Rubber Soul features a concealed laundry, equipped with a washing machine and dryer.
Day or night, Rubber Soul’s striking timber deck is a joy to behold. Surrounded by lush bushland, the deck spans both the rear and eastern side of the property, allowing guests to access the swimming pool and central living area, as well as the 3 bedrooms, from the outside. Whether dining, entertaining or simply enjoying some quiet time, there’s no shortage of peaceful places to enjoy across this sprawling outdoor area.
One glimpse of Rubber Soul’s serene swimming pool will have you dreaming of plunging head-first into the crystal clear water. Situated off the entertainer’s deck at the rear of the property, the pool features 2 sets of steps to gently ease you into the water, with high fencing offering complete privacy. The pool deck also includes sun loungers, allowing you to catch some rays on your trip away. Please note, the pool is not heated, however, it enjoys plenty of sunlight throughout the early part of the day.
Pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
Parking is available for 2 vehicles in the driveway.
Rubber Soul is centrally located in Byron Bay within walking distance to shops, cafes, and restaurants, as well as the town’s world-famous beaches. Dog-friendly Belongil Beach is a mere 700m from home, with the town’s main street less than 1km away. Rubber Soul also backs onto Cumbebin Nature Reserve, with a bike and walking track located directly behind the property.
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- Schoolies permitted at this property for suitable groups. All bookings must be approved directly by a member of APS staff after the schoolies terms and conditions have been discussed and accepted. See Terms and Conditions for more info.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.