Stunning renovated cottage in heart of Brunswick
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-33137
Designed to please the coastal traveller wishing to experience the laidback lifestyle in Brunswick Heads, RiverFish offers a relaxing stay in one of the town’s original fisherman’s cottages.
Positioned opposite an inlet off the Brunswick River - minutes’ stroll from the town centre and beach - RiverFish features large living areas that back onto front and rear-facing porches.
The home’s 3 bedrooms boast queen beds, ceiling fans and air conditioning for comfort, with one of the guest rooms including single and pull-out beds that can sleep up to 2 toddler-aged children. One of its 2 bathrooms feature a separate bath - ideal for a soak after a long day on the beach.
The beautiful hand-painted kitchen - equipped with a large oven, microwave and dishwasher - sits amongst a sizeable island bench. Keep your beverages cold in the retro fridge, then take them out as you sit on the front porch and enjoy the view.
The property is a 5 minute walk to cafes and restaurants, with Torakina Bay Beach - a popular swim spot for families - a little further up. Whether a short or extended stay in Brunswick Heads, RiverFish is a delightful home to enjoy a peaceful holiday.
Please note, RiverFish is located above a private, ground floor residence. The only space that is commonly shared between the two residences is the backyard area. Pets are welcome in this grassed space, however, the yard is not fully fenced and pets must not be left unattended as it is a common area.
Sleeping and Bathrooms
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 8, maximum 6 adults):
- Bedroom 1 (main bedroom): queen, ensuite, ceiling fan, reverse cycle air conditioning, walk-in wardrobe, verandah access
- Bedroom 2: queen, ceiling fan, reverse cycle air conditioning, wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: queen, single (suitable for a toddler-aged child only), single pull-out bed (suitable for a toddler-aged child only), ceiling fan, reverse cycle air conditioning, wardrobe
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from main bedroom): combined bath and shower, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 2 (shared): shower, single vanity, toilet
RiverFish includes a European-style laundry that’s equipped with a washing machine and dryer.
Pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. The property includes a partially fenced backyard - shared with a private residence located on the ground floor of RiverFish - which pets can access, however they are not to be left unattended in this grassed space. Please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
Please note, external security cameras are operational at the front and rear of the property, however, cameras are not monitored while guests are in-house.
Secure garage parking is available for 1 vehicle, with space for an additional car in the driveway.
Located opposite an inlet that flows from Brunswick River, RiverFish is perfectly placed to explore all the sights and delights of Brunswick Heads. The home is located minutes’ walk from the town centre, where you can explore a collection of delightful boutiques, cafes and restaurants, as well as the much-loved Hotel Brunswick. Torakina Beach (900m) is a must for families visiting the area - a small, sheltered swim spot surrounded by beautiful bushland.
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- 3 Bedrooms
- New Listings
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
A Perfect Stay