Pet-friendly beachside house with private pool
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-31160
Pompano House Byron Bay, by Darren Palmer, is a recently renovated, modern beachside home with 4 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, plus a private, heated 8m saltwater pool.
This relaxed, double storey timber property in Suffolk Park welcomes the family pet with a large, fenced yard that’s shaded by trees and surrounding bushland. Perfect for entertaining, this holiday home is bordered by covered wraparound timber decking on both the upper and lower levels, and boasts a large courtyard with outdoor seating, plus poolside al fresco dining with BBQ surrounded by tropical gardens.
Inside, enjoy inviting Byron Bay boho-inspired interiors with timber floors throughout. Ideally located backing onto a quiet reserve, adjacent to Suffolk Park, this home is a short 3 minute walk to breath-taking Tallow Beach and its designated off-leash doggy paradise. Pompano House is also conveniently situated just 10 minutes’ drive to the centre of Byron Bay.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps up to 8 (max 6 adults)
- Private, heated, saltwater 8x3m swimming pool
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Double storey timber beach home, backed by lush bushland
- Recently renovated with modern bathrooms featuring an indulgent bathtub
- Large covered wraparound decking areas with outdoor seating, alfresco dining and BBQ
- Pet-friendly with large, fully fenced, shady yard
- 3 minute walk to pristine Tallow Beach and dog-friendly off-leash area
- 10 minute drive to the centre of Byron Bay
Pompano House offers dual living spaces, perfect for large families or groups of friends, with diverse entertainment inclusions and individual breakout spaces. Kickback in the separate living area and watch the wall-mounted HD Smart TV. An additional living and dining space looks onto the pool, large alfresco deck and the nature reserve beyond.
Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans are featured throughout downstairs living and dining areas, TV room and upstairs seating area. Guests can also enjoy house-wide wireless internet, ideal for connecting to your own streaming services.
A spacious open-plan dining and living area sits adjacent to the kitchen, with a spacious 8-seat dining table and additional breakfast bar-style servery with bar stools.
Make meal prep easy in the fully functional and well appointed kitchen, complete with brand new stainless steel, top of the range appliances and Nespresso coffee machine (starter pack of pods supplied).
Spacious, light-filled bedrooms provide the ultimate relaxed, Byron Bay beachside retreat experience, opening to wraparound balcony and individual breakout spaces on the upper floor.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 6 adults or up to 8 if the group includes children):
- Bedroom 1 (master): king, ceiling fan, access to balcony
- Bedroom 2: queen, ceiling fan, access to balcony
- Bedroom 3: queen, ceiling fan, access to balcony
- Bedroom 4: 2 x twin singles (cannot be joined), ceiling fan, access to balcony
Pompano House has a bathroom on each level, each with toilets. Both bathrooms are newly renovated and showcase modern, beach-inspired style with white washed vanities. Imagine relaxing in the deep, resort-style bath, or washing away a long and blissful beach day in the generous open showers.
- Bathroom 1 (upstairs): open shower, bath, toilet, double vanity
- Bathroom 2 (downstairs): open shower, toilet, single vanity
Outdoor and Pool
This quintessential Australian beach home is nestled amongst bushland and backs onto a stunning nature reserve. The large, shaded, tree-lined yard includes an expansive alfresco area complete with BBQ, outdoor seating, and a heated, 8x3m saltwater inground pool to be enjoyed year-round. The swimming pool is heated by an electric pump between April and November. Please note, the pool is required to be covered overnight to maintain water temperature.
Upstairs, the house is framed on 3 sides by wraparound timber decking, with access from the main bedrooms. Enjoy the offering of hanging chairs and relaxed seating options, as you take in the gorgeous, lush bushland views.
Parking is available for 2 vehicles in the driveway. Please note, the garage is not available to guests.
Pompano House is primely positioned in the Byron Shire suburb of Suffolk Park - a quiet, family friendly residential area, only 10 minutes’ drive to the center of Byron Bay. What’s more, a short stroll will find guests on the pristine white sand shores of Tallow Beach - a popular-yet-secluded picturesque section of the beautiful Byron Bay coastline. Tallow Beach also offers a dedicated dog-friendly off-leash area, a gentle walk from Pompano House.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Heated Pool
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Pompano House Byron Bay Location
Pompano House Byron Bay Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay