Luxurious rainforest retreat with Broken Head Beach access
NSW STRA Property ID (Exempt)
Set across 2,000m2 of tranquil rainforest grounds, Picadilly Pavilions is a luxurious resort-style home nestled on the doorstep of Byron Bay’s iconic Broken Head Beach. Uniquely designed, the sprawling property features a collection of timber boardwalks that weave through tropical gardens, linking 5 private bedrooms with the home’s central living spaces.
Three dreamy bedroom pavilions await guests - Kings, Whites and Tallows Suites - each equipped with an exquisite ensuite bathroom, walk-in robe and private deck. The Kings and White Suites both include a serene outdoor bathtub, allowing you to truly unwind to the backdrop of breath-taking bushland beauty. Picadilly Pavilions also includes two charming double bedrooms - Brays and Cove Suites - allowing for up to 10 guests to stay in supreme comfort.
Light and breezy, the home features a central kitchen and dining pavilion, as well as a vast lounge room area, with each space opening out to timber decking that overlooks jaw-dropping gardens. Dining options are endless with an array of indoor and outdoor spaces, including a stylish BBQ area. Outside is where Picadilly Pavilions really shines. A magnificent 12m magnesium pool (heated from May to September), as well as a heated spa, takes pride of place among an expansive private lawn, which is ideal for outdoor games or a yoga session under the shade of mango trees.
When you are ready to explore Broken Head Beach - one of Australia’s top surf spots - link up with the walking track that provides direct access to the ocean. A number of walking trails also set off from nearby Picadilly Pavilions, allowing you to explore the spectacular beauty of Broken Head Nature Reserve.
Close to the action, yet hidden away, Picadilly Pavilions is ideally located 4 minutes from Suffolk Park, and 10 minutes out of Byron Bay. Rest and refresh in quiet solitude or head out and explore the region’s vibrant shopping, dining and entertainment precinct.
- 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, sleeps 10
- Luxurious bedroom, kitchen and living pavilions, connected by timber boardwalks
- Outdoor dining spaces and BBQ area
- 12m private magnesium pool (heated from May to September) and heated spa
- Fully fenced private lawn and tropical garden, set expansive on 2,000m2 block
- Parking for 2 vehicles
- Broken Head Beach accessible via a direct walking track
- Short drive to Suffolk Park (4 minutes) and Byron Bay (10 minutes)
- Guest services available on request
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 10)
- Kings Suite: king bed (can be made into 2 king singles), ensuite, private deck, walk-in robe, air conditioning, smart TV
- Whites Suite: king bed (can be made into 2 king singles), ensuite, private deck, walk-in robe, air conditioning, smart TV
- Tallows Suite: super king bed (can be made into 2 king singles), ensuite, private deck, walk-in robe, air conditioning, smart TV
- Brays Suite: queen bed, ensuite, private balcony, air conditioning, smart TV
- Cove Suite: double bed, air conditioning, private deck
Additional trundle beds are available on request, and can be added to the Kings or Whites Suites only.
- Kings Suite: ensuite bathroom with shower, outdoor bathtub (hidden by privacy screen), toilet, double vanity
- Whites Suite: ensuite bathroom with shower, outdoor bathtub (hidden by privacy screen), toilet, double vanity
- Tallows Suite: ensuite bathroom (shared with Cove Suite) with shower, toilet, single vanity.
- Brays Suite: ensuite bathroom with shower, toilet, single vanity
For guest convenience, a toilet is situated near the pool and spa. An outdoor shower is also available, allowing guests to wash off after a swim at the beach.
Pool and Spa
When the ocean stops calling, head for the sanctuary of Picadilly Pavilion’s alluring 12m magnesium pool. Set amongst a magical tropical garden, the pool area is home to a gazebo area, with daybeds and umbrellas scattered around the pool deck. To truly unwind, laze away in the heated spa which overlooks the glimmering pool. The pool is heated in the winter months from May to September.
This property is pet-friendly on request only. Please contact our reservations team to discuss prior to booking. Terms and conditions apply.
Parking is available for a maximum of two vehicles in the driveway.
Picadilly Pavilions delivers the best of both worlds - unspoilt natural beauty with easy access to Byron Bay’s top attractions. Undoubtedly, the home’s biggest drawcard is its proximity to Broken Head Beach, and its surrounding Nature Reserve. For a soothing swim or surf, head along the walking track that links the complex with the beach, or explore the stunning bushland that surrounds you via one of the nearby walking tracks. Neighbouring Suffolk Park is a short 4 minute drive, where you’ll find essential shopping as well as trendy bars and eateries. Byron Bay is 10 minutes from home, with endless entertainment options available.
Picadilly Pavilions offers guest services on request providing everything from transport and pre-arrival shopping to surf and yoga lessons (additional cost applies, subject to availability.
- Property-specific terms and conditions apply to Picadilly Pavilions which must be agreed to and signed by the guest responsible for making the booking.
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay. Reservations are for named guests only.
- A strict noise policy applies. The home is intended for quiet family enjoyment with no noise or disturbance to neighbours. Fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs.
- No parties, weddings or events are permitted.
- No Schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- Pets are permitted on request only. Terms and conditions apply.
- Bookings are subject to a minimum night stay (to be advised upon booking enquiry).
- A 50% deposit of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival.
- If a guest requests to cancel or change the dates of a booking, A Perfect Stay will reopen the dates for sale across all available booking channels and will endeavour to rebook the dates. All cancellations will incur a $100 cancellation fee and the non-refundable $55 booking fee. Cancellations may result in a partial or total loss of the value booked.
- If a booking is cancelled within 60 days of arrival, the total licence fee paid is non-refundable unless A Perfect Stay can rebook the same dates for the same rate, and the full amount paid will be refunded less the $55 booking fee and a $100 cancellation fee.
- If a booking is cancelled outside of 60 days of arrival, the deposit paid is non-refundable, unless A Perfect Stay can rebook the same dates for the same rate, and the full amount paid will be refunded less the $55 booking fee and a $100 cancellation fee.
- A security bond is payable prior to arrival (to be advised upon booking enquiry).
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.