Luxurious rainforest retreat with Broken Head Beach access
NSW STRA Property ID (Exempt)
Set across 2,000m2 of tranquil rainforest grounds, Picadilly Pavilions is a luxurious resort-style home nestled on the doorstep of Byron Bay’s iconic Broken Head Beach. Uniquely designed, the sprawling property features a collection of timber boardwalks that weave through tropical gardens, linking 5 private bedrooms with the home’s central living spaces.
Three dreamy bedroom pavilions await guests - Kings, Whites and Tallows Suites - each equipped with an exquisite ensuite bathroom, walk-in robe and private deck. The Kings and White Suites both include a serene outdoor bathtub, allowing you to truly unwind to the backdrop of breath-taking bushland beauty. Picadilly Pavilions also includes two charming double bedrooms - Brays and Cove Suites - allowing for up to 10 guests to stay in supreme comfort.
Light and breezy, the home features a central kitchen and dining pavilion, as well as a vast lounge room area, with each space opening out to timber decking that overlooks jaw-dropping gardens. Dining options are endless with an array of indoor and outdoor spaces, including a stylish BBQ area. Outside is where Picadilly Pavilions really shines. A magnificent 12m magnesium pool (heated from May to September), as well as a heated spa, takes pride of place among an expansive private lawn, which is ideal for outdoor games or a yoga session under the shade of mango trees.
When you are ready to explore Broken Head Beach - one of Australia’s top surf spots - link up with the walking track that provides direct access to the ocean. A number of walking trails also set off from nearby Picadilly Pavilions, allowing you to explore the spectacular beauty of Broken Head Nature Reserve.
Close to the action, yet hidden away, Picadilly Pavilions is ideally located 4 minutes from Suffolk Park, and 10 minutes out of Byron Bay. Rest and refresh in quiet solitude or head out and explore the region’s vibrant shopping, dining and entertainment precinct.
- 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, sleeps 10
- Luxurious bedroom, kitchen and living pavilions, connected by timber boardwalks
- Outdoor dining spaces and BBQ area
- 12m private magnesium pool (heated from May to September) and heated spa
- Fully fenced private lawn and tropical garden, set expansive on 2,000m2 block
- Parking for 2 vehicles
- Broken Head Beach accessible via a direct walking track
- Short drive to Suffolk Park (4 minutes) and Byron Bay (10 minutes)
- Guest services available on request
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 10)
- Kings Suite: king bed (can be made into 2 king singles), ensuite, private deck, walk-in robe, air conditioning, smart TV
- Whites Suite: king bed (can be made into 2 king singles), ensuite, private deck, walk-in robe, air conditioning, smart TV
- Tallows Suite: super king bed (can be made into 2 king singles), ensuite, private deck, walk-in robe, air conditioning, smart TV
- Brays Suite: queen bed, ensuite, private balcony, air conditioning, smart TV
- Cove Suite: double bed, air conditioning, private deck
Additional trundle beds are available on request, and can be added to the Kings or Whites Suites only.
- Kings Suite: ensuite bathroom with shower, outdoor bathtub (hidden by privacy screen), toilet, double vanity
- Whites Suite: ensuite bathroom with shower, outdoor bathtub (hidden by privacy screen), toilet, double vanity
- Tallows Suite: ensuite bathroom (shared with Cove Suite) with shower, toilet, single vanity.
- Brays Suite: ensuite bathroom with shower, toilet, single vanity
For guest convenience, a toilet is situated near the pool and spa. An outdoor shower is also available, allowing guests to wash off after a swim at the beach.
Pool and Spa
When the ocean stops calling, head for the sanctuary of Picadilly Pavilion’s alluring 12m magnesium pool. Set amongst a magical tropical garden, the pool area is home to a gazebo area, with daybeds and umbrellas scattered around the pool deck. To truly unwind, laze away in the heated spa which overlooks the glimmering pool. The pool is heated in the winter months from May to September.
Unfortunately this property is not pet-friendly.
Parking is available for a maximum of two vehicles in the driveway.
Picadilly Pavilions delivers the best of both worlds - unspoilt natural beauty with easy access to Byron Bay’s top attractions. Undoubtedly, the home’s biggest drawcard is its proximity to Broken Head Beach, and its surrounding Nature Reserve. For a soothing swim or surf, head along the walking track that links the complex with the beach, or explore the stunning bushland that surrounds you via one of the nearby walking tracks. Neighbouring Suffolk Park is a short 4 minute drive, where you’ll find essential shopping as well as trendy bars and eateries. Byron Bay is 10 minutes from home, with endless entertainment options available.
Picadilly Pavilions offers guest services on request providing everything from transport and pre-arrival shopping to surf and yoga lessons (additional cost applies, subject to availability.
- 5 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 4 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Complimentary Meet and Greet
- Coffee Machine
- Super Luxe
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 7-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond will be processed the week leading up to arrival.