Spacious Bangalow home with magnesium pool
Welcome to Paradiso - A traditional yet stylish holiday home surrounded by lush tropical trees, with an open-plan design, wrap-around decks, a large magnesium pool and immaculate gardens. Set in a quiet location just 1.2km from cozy downtown Bangalow, this home offers everything you might need for your holiday escape.
The light-filled indoor spaces include 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, two living areas, galley kitchen and dining space, and a seamless indoor/outdoor flow to a generous outdoor entertaining space. The sun loungers under the cantilever umbrella are perfect for relaxing after a dip in the pool with your favourite book. The charming outdoor setting includes a dining area and firepit with additional seating.
Please note, there is a studio on the property that is rented separately. The studio is freestanding and does not share any common walls. It shares the driveway but no other facilities.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Open-plan design with kitchen, dining area, and 2 living areas
- Magnesium swimming pool
- Large entertaining area with seating, daybed, loungers, BBQ and firepit
- Driveway parking for 1 car
- 1.2kms to Bangalow shops
- 12kms to the beach
- 14.8kms to downtown Byron Bay
- Shared driveway parking
Living & Dining
With an airy open-plan design, the living and dining space at Paradiso is perfect for family and friends to come together. Relax on the sofas while watching some Netflix and share meals at the dining table or kitchen bench.
A fully-equipped kitchen is available for preparing meals. There is also a state of the art Kangen Water ioniser and filter that not only filters out chemicals and chlorine from tap water, but also produces 7 different pH levels of water that can be used for drinking, cooking, and cleaning.
Long siestas and sleeps-ins will be enjoyed at Paradiso in each of the four bedrooms. The master bedroom provides direct access to the outdoor deck through French doors, and all other bedrooms have windows providing ample natural light and soft breezes during that afternoon nap.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 8)
- Master queen, ceiling fan, ensuite, wall-mounted TV, French doors to balcony
- Bedroom 2 - queen, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 - double, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4 - single bunk
Paradiso offers two bathrooms for guest convenience, an ensuite accessed from the master bedroom including shower and toilet, and the shared bathroom including shower as well as separate bath - perfect for relaxing after a long day at the beach or bathing the little ones.
- Ensuite - shower, toilet, single vanity
- Shared bathroom - bath, separate shower, single vanity
- Separate toilet
A washing machine and dryer are provided, as well as iron and ironing board.
Complete with various options for seating, dining and lounging; the outdoor areas include an outdoor lounge for relaxing, a dining table with seating for 4 for dining alfresco, and a fire pit with wooden chairs and bench. Let the kids run around in the backyard while sitting back and enjoying the pristine landscaped gardens with your favourite book.
Paradiso features a large, inground magnesium pool framed by decking, complete with sun lounges and a covered cabana for those sunny afternoons poolside.
Unfortunately this property is not pet friendly.
Off-street parking for 1 car is available in the driveway, as well as ample street parking in front of the property.
Just 1.2kms from shops and the charming town of Bangalow, Paradiso is ideally located close enough to necessary amenities, but far enough for privacy and relaxation. Downtown Byron Bay is only 14.8kms away, with the nearest beach, Tallow Beach, being only 12kms down a scenic hinterland road through to Suffolk Park and Broken Head. The hidden gems of the Byron Shire are easily accessed via either the nearby M1 highway or the surrounding windy roads that provide awe-inspiring views of farmland and the hinterland.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- New Listings
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.