Luxurious 4-bedroom country house with pool
Welcome to Paradise – a luxurious 4-bedroom country house nestled in the shade of lofty, leafy trees amongst 2 acres of lush green gardens and lawns.
Located in Ewingsdale, Paradise is walking distance to Byron’s newest and most exciting icon, The Farm – a business collective and full working farm, that offers organic produce directly from the farm to your fork; a social hub with a sustainable core. Paradise is also walking distance to shuttle buses for the Byron Bay Blues festival, less than 5km to the beach, 3.5km to the shops and 6km to bustling Byron Bay town.
A mixture of country charm and modern luxury, Paradise offers perfection all year round.
For those long summer days and sultry summer nights, Paradise features a huge covered outdoor entertainment area with timber decking and ceiling fans, overlooking the spectacular 3m x 25m lap pool with heating function, BBQ and outdoor dining space.
Warm up in winter and get cosy in front of one of the two grand feature fireplaces; open the French doors to reveal year-round sun-soaked decks and gardens.
Large, light-filled and open, Paradise features sky high ceilings and fans throughout, as well as air conditioning.
Each of the four spacious bedrooms look out to lush garden views and fresh and simple furnishings maximise living and sleeping space. Paradise boasts three queen beds, two single beds and a sofa bed, as well as multiple couches for the ultimate in rest and relaxation.
Crisp white interiors contrast warm timber tones, with polished timber floors throughout and large sash windows framed by timber trims and reveals.
Channel your gourmet foodie with a contemporary kitchen that is functional and fresh, with top of the line Miele appliances.
Endless outdoor space makes Paradise ideal for families and their pets, with table soccer and trampolining some of the many family friendly activities on offer, as well as the sprawling lawns and the sparkling pool.
Paradise is perfection for families, couples and friends looking for a private getaway laced with luxury in beautiful Byron Bay.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Heated Pool
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.