Luxury holiday home with private resort style facilities
If you can dream it, this spacious 4-bedroom, 5-bathroom mansion has it. Paperbark is truly the exclusive getaway you’ve been looking for, offering stunning contemporary design, a 17-metre swimming pool with cabana, spa, billiards table, tennis court and more luxuries, all surrounded by ponds and rainforest. The secluded location gives you all the privacy you could want, while still being a few minutes’ drive to Byron Bay.
- 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, sleeps up to 10
- Contemporary, industrial design
- Ultimate luxury in every aspect
- Enormous chefs kitchen with top quality Miele appliances and coffee machine
- 17-metre private swimming pool with pool cabana and spa
- Private tennis court
- Billiards table, telescope and more ultra-exclusive entertainment
- Open space living with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Indoor space flowing seamlessly into ample outdoor entertaining
- Complimentary WiFi
- Space for 3 cars in the garage
- Surrounded by little ponds, trees and rainforest providing maximum privacy
- 5km to Byron town centre and beaches
Calling the living areas at Paperbark ‘spacious’ would be an understatement. The open plan living spaces on the main floor are basked in natural light, streaming in from the floor-to-ceiling windows and highlighting the height of the home’s impressive ceilings throughout. The contemporary industrial design and interiors are an elegant addition to the stunning architecture of this mansion. One large lounge space is ideal for relaxing over wine and conversation, while a separate living room has an inviting, plush sectional, ideal for enjoying the room’s massive flat screen TV with Sonos sound system.
Downstairs, a massive media and lounge space beckons both pool sharks and moviegoers alike. The separate billiard room is just off the downstairs lounge space, with its own luxurious sectional seating. On a crisp, clear evening, take advantage of the room’s stunning telescope and see how many constellations you can spot in the night sky.
Cooking & Dining
Whether you’re hosting a dinner event for dozens of people or just want to indulge in a shop-quality coffee, spending time in the spacious kitchen area is always a joy. The appliances are stunning on their own: stainless steel double refrigerator, five ovens, multiple cooktops, a wine fridge, two sinks and even two dishwashers make sure that preparing any meal is a breeze. The lofty ceilings, island countertop and impressive industrial design are a feast for the eyes, but don’t let them distract you from all the deliciousness that’s cooking.
For dining, you can take your pick of one of the many seating and lounging areas, each with their own unique charm and lovely view. Clean-up was never so easy with two dishwashers supplied.
With soft morning light streaming through large windows, you’ll feel like absolute royalty waking up in any of the mansion’s 4 gorgeous bedrooms. The master is a massive retreat, with its own enormous walk-through closet that leads to a hidden yoga or meditation space, an ensuite with rain shower, and outdoor deck access via sliding glass doors. All bedrooms have stylish built-in storage and come equipped with ducted, reverse-cycle air conditioning to ensure a cool, comfortable night’s sleep.
- Master Bedroom: 1 queen bed with ensuite, walk-in closet
- Bedroom 2: 1 queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom 4 (loft): 1 queen bed + a fold out double sofa suitable for 1 adult or up to 2 children (made up on request) with ensuite
This exclusive villa has 5 spacious bathrooms located throughout the house, so there will always be one within reach. Relax in one of the luxurious bathtubs or take a well-deserved shower after a day at the beach. Ample storage and counter space provide more than enough room for any product you can think to bring, so you can have all the comforts from home right there with you.
- Master Bathroom: Ensuite with rain shower, toilet
- Bathroom 2 (next to kitchen): Shower, toilet
- Bathroom 3 (shared for bedrooms 2 and 3 and downstairs living area): Rain shower, toilet, laundry (Miele washer and dryer)
- Bathroom 4 (loft bedroom ensuite): bathtub, shower, toilet
- Bathroom 5 (powder room off the pool): Toilet
There is also an outdoor hot/cold shower beside the in-ground spa in the pool area.
Outdoor Dining & Entertaining
The spectacular outside entertaining spreads out over every level of the house with multiple, expansive outdoor living spaces and enormous covered decks. Two areas with plenty of comfortable couches provide the perfect spaces to relax in the shade with a book. A dining table for 8 is placed strategically next to the kitchen and looks out over the beautiful trees and ponds around the house.
Strolling through the property grounds is an adventure in itself. The path runs through the well-manicured lawn and small ponds, over charming bridges and through rainforest-like trees. Just a short walk leads to your very own private tennis court, where you can exercise with a few rigorous matches before cooling off in the gorgeous swimming pool nearby.
The 17-metre swimming pool and bubbling in-ground jacuzzi invite you to take a dip! Bask in the sunlight on one of the luxurious lounging chairs or sip on a glass of wine while you watch the starlit sky. The separate pool cabana is always there to provide some shade when the summer heat reaches its peak. Step inside to cool off with a cold drink from the wet bar and relax with your favourite tunes on the Sonos speakers. There is a powder room with toilet inside as well, while the outdoor hot/cold shower is the perfect place to rinse off, just beside the spa.
There is parking available in the garage for up to 3 cars.
Paperbark is ideally located for privacy and exclusivity with gated security access and lush trees surrounding the property. Local hot spot ‘The Farm’ is easily accessible in a short drive, and a few more minutes will see you in the centre of Byron Bay for beaches, cafes, surfing, and whale watching. Come experience it all for yourself, knowing that you’ll return to Paperbark, your very own gorgeous, private oasis.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 5 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Pool Table
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Complimentary Meet and Greet
- Coffee Machine
- Super Luxe
- Tennis Court
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $2000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.