Family retreat with endless ocean views
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-31488
Perched high atop a hill overlooking Byron Bay, Pacific Ridge earns its name due to uninterrupted Pacific ocean views. This special property has been a cherished family home for generations, now welcoming guests to create fond memories of their own. The sprawling Cape Cod inspired home sits on rolling hinterland hills, boasting immaculate lawns and enchanting gardens with stunning views. There are 4 large bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, with ample space for 11 guests to enjoy an open-plan living concept and a modern kitchen. Reach the charming village of Bangalow in minutes, while Byron Bay and its incredible beaches are just a short drive away.
Pacific Ridge is a home with heart and history, a place you’ll want to return to with family year after year to create lasting memories of your own. The home has been built with family groups and reunions in mind, featuring an open plan living area, a beautifully remodelled kitchen, and 4 large bedrooms. Upstairs are two spacious rooms, each with a queen bed and additional bedding for children if required. Downstairs, guests will enjoy the huge master bedroom with ensuite, as well as another twin bedroom. Throughout the home, an antique heritage style is paired perfectly with more modern furnishings for families and guests to enjoy together.
Manicured lawns, rolling hills, and captivating gardens surround this magnificent property boasting uninterrupted views East towards Byron Bay, North to the coast, and West into the lush hinterland. Surrounded by flowering Jasmine, a bench seat on the property is a special place for quiet reflection, the perfect perch from which to watch the sun rise or set. Even the vegetable patch boasts incredible views, letting you pick your own herbs while admiring panoramic vistas of greater Byron.
The nearby village of Bangalow is just a quick drive downhill from Pacific Ridge. Visit the award-winning TOWN Restaurant and browse dreamy boutiques like Island Luxe for homewares, clothing, and accessories. A few minutes further on is the historic village of Newrybar with it acclaimed Harvest Restaurant. Only 5 minutes drive from Pacific Ridge, is 'The Farm', one of Byron's most popular destination eateries. From there, reach the centre of Byron Bay in just 10 minutes, where exceptional dining, shopping, spas, and more await. Experience world-class surfing, pristine beaches, and scenic hikes along the beautiful Cape Byron. Enjoy added space and privacy at Pacific Ridge, still within easy reach of all that Byron Bay has to offer.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 11
- Uninterrupted ocean and hinterland views
- Wide, open lawns for guests to enjoy
- Stunning gardens, including a vegetable patch for guest use
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout
- Complimentary WiFi
- 10-minute drive to Byron Bay and beaches (11km)
- 5-minute drive to Bangalow for shops and restaurants (4km)
- Parking for 4 cars off-street
The open-plan living space is a spacious, relaxing retreat for family and friends to gather together. With an oversized, plush sectional sofa and Netflix-enabled Smart TV, it’s easy to unwind in the comfortable lounge area. Natural light streams in through large windows, which perfectly frame the stunning views of the lush, rolling hinterland.
Cooking & Dining
Bright, modern, and expertly restyled, this immaculate chefs kitchen boasts gleaming granite countertops and natural wood floors. Stainless steel appliances include a dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer, microwave, gas oven and range. The centre island with breakfast bar seating for 3 is the perfect place to perch with your morning coffee, fresh from the Nespresso machine with provided pods. Just off the kitchen is a formal dining space with a large table for 8, opening onto the back porch through sliding glass doors.
The 4 bedrooms at Pacific Ridge are spread out across both floors of this warm, family home. Downstairs, the master bedroom is spacious enough for a couple and child, with 1 king bed and 1 single bed. The master also has an ensuite with shower, hinterland views, and access to the back porch through sliding glass doors. The second downstairs bedroom has 2 single beds (which are not suitable to be made together) as well as large windows with hinterland views.
The fully air-conditioned upstairs bedrooms are enormous with extra beds for small families to stay together. One bedroom has 1 queen, 1 king single, and 1 single bed. The 4th bedroom has 1 king bed, with space for an additional hire trundle, available on request. The upstairs bedrooms boast incredible ocean views and share a large bathroom with separate shower and tub.
- Master bedroom downstairs: 1 x king bed and 1 x single bed, with ensuite
- Bedroom 2 downstairs: 2 x single beds (cannot be combined)
- Bedroom 3 upstairs: 1 x queen bed, 1 x king single bed, 1 x single bed
- Bedroom 4 upstairs: 1 x king bed (can accommodate an additional hire trundle by request)
Nicely appointed with modern fixtures and vintage tilework, the two downstairs bathrooms include a master ensuite with shower and toilet, as well as a shared bathroom with shower, toilet, and laundry facilities (accessed from outside). A third, shared bathroom upstairs is similarly styled with a shower, separate bathtub, and toilet.
- Master Bathroom (Ensuite): Shower, toilet
- Bathroom 2: Shower, bathtub, toilet
- Bathroom 3 (accessed from outside): Shower, toilet, laundry facilities
Outdoor Dining & Entertaining
A charming, pergola-covered back porch faces toward Byron Bay, providing endless views of the ocean and hinterland. There is a BBQ provided along with café-style seating, perfect for enjoying a glass of wine and watching the sun set behind the hills. Perfectly manicured lawn rolls along the length of the property interrupted only by blooming gardens and lush greenery. A paved pathway leads down to a vegetable patch with picture-perfect views, where numerous herbs are grown for you to pick and cook with. At the edge of the property is a special place for peaceful reflection, a quiet bench surrounded by an archway of flowering Jasmine and serene ocean vistas.
There is parking available for 4 cars off-street.
Just a quick drive down the hill from Pacific Ridge is the charming village of Bangalow. This friendly place is home to a weekly farmers market, monthly craft market, award-winning restaurants, and numerous local boutiques selling designer décor, homewares, clothing, and accessories. Beach lovers will delight in the short, 10-minute drive into the centre of Byron Bay, where world-famous surf breaks and pristine, white sands are found in abundance. Enjoy a scenic hike up to the Cape Byron Lighthouse or take part in an exciting whale-watching excursion! There’s more to love in town, where visitors are equally welcome at hearty brekkie spots, cool coffee shops, gourmet dining, and hip bars. Shop designer boutiques or indulge in world-class spa treatments, then return home to Pacific Ridge to enjoy the added space and privacy of your comfortable family retreat in Byron Bay.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Pacific Ridge Location
Pacific Ridge Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay