3 bedroom home close to Sharps Beach near Lennox Head
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-25391
Pacific Palm is bound to impress. The ideal Skennars Head location to spend endless summer days at the beach, explore the rock-pools with the kids, surf the many breaks along the coastline, or enjoy stunning coastal walks to Lennox Beach to the north or Sharpes Beach to the south.
The main open plan living area encompasses the kitchen, main lounge and dining area which spills out to the covered outdoor entertaining area.
A fantastic property, Pacific Palm delivers that holiday feeling with all the trappings of an executive home with view to the Pacific Ocean.
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathroom, sleeps 6
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Seperate study
- Open-plan living room with air conditioning
- Flat screen TV, Sonas system, complimentary WiFi
- Second sitting room
- Fans in bedrooms
- Coffee Machine
- Washing machine
- Private, fully-fenced yard
- BBQ and outdoor dining
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
- 10-minute stroll to Sharpes Beach & Flat Rock
- 5 minute drive to Lennox Head and Ballina, 20 minutes to Byron Bay
- Pets considered
Designed for a relaxing indoor-outdoor lifestyle, Pacific Palm features open-plan living, dining and kitchen area which flows outside to the covered entertaining deck
The kitchen is fully equipped for preparing snacks and meals with a state of the art coffee machine.
The master bedroom is open and spacious and features an ensuite and ceiling fan. The other two bedroom also have ceiling fans.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 6):
- Master bedroom: 1 x queen bed, ensuite
- Bedroom 2: 1 x queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 1x queen bed
- The bathroom features a shower, bath and toilet.
- The ensuite features a shower and toilet
- The powder room feature a toilet and basin
Fully fenced back yard
Covered entertaining deck with lounges, table and BBQ
There is 2 off-street car spaces available.
Pacific Palms at Skennars Head is in a convenient location just a 5 minutes’ drive to Lennox Head and Ballina and a 20 minute drive to Byron Bay. Also close by are villages such as Bangalow and Newrybar which provide a scenic destination for lunch, shopping and farmers markets.
A 10 minute stroll to Sharpes Beach will allow you to access some of the finest coffee the area has to offer, open mornings all week (excluding Tuesdays). Food trucks also often set up in the beach carpark.
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- Gold Coast properties only: Group bookings for those who live between the Gold Coast and Brisbane will be via approval only.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Pacific Palm Location
Pacific Palm Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay