Hamptons-inspired Byron beach home with pool
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-32795
Welcome to Orana Byron - your luxury Hamptons-style retreat, in the heart of Byron Bay. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom holiday home is impeccably styled, with luxurious finishes including timber floors, French doors and windows and Plantation shutters.
Orana Byron boasts an open design, with a large living/dining/cooking space downstairs featuring a stunning kitchen with Ilve appliances, an oversized island bench and an effortless indoor-outdoor flow, with retractable glass doors leading to the outdoor space. Enjoy all the modern conveniences at Orana with complimentary wifi, a Sonos audio system, Smart TV’s and reverse cycle air conditioning. 4 bedrooms beckon, all located on the upper floor, with a flexible bedding configuration. Orana’s stunning outdoor space features a private, resort-style swimming pool and al fresco dining with BBQ.
From this perfect location, wander less than 10 minutes to Byron Bay’s spectacular beaches and world-famous shopping, dining and entertainment in town.
Note: Orana Byron includes a separate studio space downstairs. Access to the studio is completely separate from the house and privacy is maintained, however, it should be noted at times, there may be guests in the studio space when staying in the house. To include the studio space in your overall Orana booking, please visit Orana
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Impeccable coastal-luxe styling
- Spectacular resort-style swimming pool with sun loungers
- Fully fenced rear yard with BBQ, outdoor dining and swing chairs
- Upstairs balcony space with swing chairs
- Wi-Fi and Sonos audio system throughout
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- 750m to Byron Bay beaches and town
- Off-street driveway parking for 2 cars
Dual living spaces promise room to roam at Orana Byron - downstairs, the large and light-filled living area boasts linen covered sofas, Smart TV’s, Sonos sound system and Foxtel for holiday relaxation. Plug in and stay connected in the study space, with a desk and free wi-fi. Upstairs, an additional living space welcomes and includes access to a private upper balcony with hanging chair.
Cooking & Dining
A stunning, state of the art kitchen awaits at Orana Byron, with high end Ilve stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and oversized island bench with stone tops. A stunning timber dining setting for 10 sits just off the kitchen area, bathed in natural light and offering access to the outdoors through floor to ceiling retractable glass doors.
Upstairs, 4 bedrooms await at Orana Byron. The master suite features a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom and a flexible bedding arrangement makes Orana Byron perfect for families or groups, catering to all sleeping needs.
- Master Bedroom: 1 king bed with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
- Bedroom 2: 2 single beds (can be combined into 1 king bed by request)
- Bedroom 3: 1 queen bed
- Bedroom 4: 1 queen bed
2 bathrooms at Orana Byron promise convenience and luxury, with an ensuite off the master and a a separate guest bathroom upstairs. Sleek and stunning, the bathrooms feature beautiful herringbone tiles, oversized glass enclosed showers and minimalist white vanities.
Bathroom 1 (Ensuite): Rain shower and toilet with double vanity
Bathroom 2: Shower and toilet
Delight in the Byron Bay climate with Orana’s multiple outdoor spaces. Upstairs off the living space, a sunny covered balcony invites, with a hanging chair, perfect for relaxing with a book or your device. Downstairs, retractable glass doors on either side of the open living space invite the outside in, with a seamless flow between indoor and out. Swing in hanging chairs in the shade, overlooking the fully fenced back yard. Enjoy a sun drenched BBQ beside the pool, take a dip and then relax in the sun on beautiful sun lounges.
Stunning and stylish, the swimming pool at Orana Byron is a signature feature. Located within the fully fenced front yard, the pool is encased in timber decking and bathed in sunlight. Cool off after a day of shopping or sun, surf and sand then relax in the sun poolside in your choice of sun loungers or outdoor seating.
There is space for 2 cars to park in the driveway.
Orana is perfectly positioned in the centre of Byron Bay, only moments walk to the stunning beaches of Byron as well as the bustling CBD. Surf at Main Beach, tackle the famous Cape Byron Lighthouse walk or hit the boutique shops in town, all within a stone's throw from Orana Byron. With good coffee, amazing dining, exciting nightlife and many other attractions all within walking distance, Orana Byron promises to be the ultimate Byron Bay getaway location.
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Orana Byron Location
Orana Byron Reviews
A Perfect Stay