The ultimate Byron luxury getaway
Inspired by a chic Hamptons hideaway, this luxury retreat in Byron Bay does not disappoint. Create memories that will last a lifetime while staying less than a 10-minute walk from the world famous beaches of Byron Bay. Boasting five bright bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, two large living areas, and a private, poolside oasis, there’s plenty of space for everyone to spread out or spend time together. Orana welcomes you to enjoy the ultimate Byron family getaway or relaxing, luxurious trip with friends.
- 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, sleeps 10
- Hamptons-inspired, coastal luxury design
- Two separate master suites, including studio-style suite with private entrance
- Resort-style swimming pool
- Four outdoor decks in total
- Private, fenced backyard with BBQ
- Wi-Fi and Sonos audio system throughout
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- 10-minute walk to the beach (750m)
- 10-minute walk to town (750m)
- Parking for 2 cars in the driveway
When you’re entertaining a large group or travelling with kids, one living room is simply not enough. Orana has two: one on each level, for the utmost space to lounge, watch movies, play, or socialise. The downstairs living space is the largest, with a roomy sectional sofa and plush armchairs from which to kick back and watch your favourite flick on the huge Smart TV with Foxtel. There’s even room for a dedicated workspace here, a comfortable desk perfect for plugging in and checking off any lingering emails.
The upstairs living space has access to a private deck and is ideal for the kids to use as their own playroom, or simply for the grownups in your group to escape with a good book. Throughout the house, a Sonos audio system ensures the tunes keep playing while reverse cycle air-conditioning keeps you cool all day long.
Cooking & Dining
Imagine coming downstairs to the smell of freshly ground coffee beans, with the morning sunlight pouring in through a wall of floor-to-ceiling folding glass doors. Some say the kitchen is the heart of the home, and this saying holds true at Orana. This state-of-the-art space is complete with Ilve appliances, a gas cooktop, and a huge centre island bench, making it easy to whip up anything from a few afternoon snacks to a full family feast. Pull up a chair and gather together just off the kitchen at the large dining table with room for 10.
Why have one master suite when you can have two? Orana’s five luxurious bedrooms include two separate master suites to enjoy on both floors. On the lower level, the master can be used as a fully self-contained studio apartment thanks to its separate entry, lounge space, ensuite bathroom, and private deck with dining table for 4. Also downstairs is a shared hallway toilet with sink.
Upstairs, the second master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom of its own. There are three more bedrooms upstairs, as well as a shared full bathroom with shower in the hallway. Two of the upstairs bedrooms have a queen bed each while the third can be configured by request with either one king bed or two single beds, ideal for kids or teens.
- Master Bedroom 1: 1 king bed with ensuite bathroom (downstairs, self-contained studio)
- Master Bedroom 2: 1 king bed with ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet
- Bedroom 3: 2 single beds (can be combined into 1 king bed by request)
- Bedroom 4: 1 queen bed
- Bedroom 5: 1 queen bed
Orana is perfectly configured for a group or family, with 3.5 bathrooms spread over both floors. On the lower level, the studio-style master bedroom has its own ensuite and there is a convenient, shared toilet with sink just off the living room. Upstairs, there is another ensuite off the second master and a full shared bathroom in the hallway. Each bathroom is beautifully decorated with sleek white vanities, glass-enclosed rain showers, and chic herringbone tiles.
- Bathroom 1 (Studio Ensuite): Rain shower and toilet
- Bathroom 2 (Ensuite): Rain shower and toilet with double vanity
- Bathroom 3: Shower and toilet
There is an additional toilet downstairs.
In a place like Byron Bay, you’ll want to be outside more often than not. In addition to the beautiful pool, there are four outdoor decks to enjoy at Orana, ideal for entertaining and relaxing in style. There is one deck found on the upper floor, just off the living space, with a swinging chair ideal for reading or relaxing with a glass of wine.
On the lower floor, folding glass doors on either side of the main living room create a seamless flow between the indoor and outdoor living spaces. On one side, more hanging chairs offer the perfect perch overlooking a fully-fenced rear garden with barbecue facilities. On the other side, the front deck offers ample space to lounge or sunbathe beside a private swimming pool.
Tucked within the fully-fenced front yard is a sparkling swimming pool with an oasis-like sun deck. Let the cool water refresh you after a long day spent at the beach or exploring the town. The pool is also enclosed in safety glass, perfect for peace of mind when staying with little ones.
There is space for 2 cars to park in the driveway.
One of the most enviable places to stay in Byron Bay is the coveted ‘Golden Grid,’ a residential area with a warm, local vibe. You’ll find Orana perfectly positioned at its centre, less than a 10-minute walk to Byron’s best beaches with their world famous surf breaks, powdery white sand, and clear blue waters. Equally close is the CBD itself, where each street is lined with chic boutiques and tempting restaurants to discover. Don’t miss out on exploring Cape Byron either, with its scenic walking trails and lush parklands. When you choose Orana, the very best of Byron Bay is right at your doorstep.
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C's apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No Smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.