Stylish apartment set opposite Byron’s Main Beach
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-32287
Perfectly situated opposite Byron Bay’s stunning Main Beach, Oceanfront Byron Palms is a relaxed holiday apartment that delivers all you could want for a chilled stay in The Bay.
This well-appointed 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom property impresses with a north-facing balcony and outdoor dining area that gazes out to the glimmering ocean. The home is set around a combined living, dining and kitchen space, with the bedrooms set at the back of the property – allowing guests to drift off to sleep to the sound of crashing waves.
At Oceanfront Byron Palms, everything is at your fingertips, with shops, restaurants and bars all minutes’ walk from home, and the beach a stone’s throw from your front door.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 5
- Stunning location opposite Byron’s Main Beach
- Beach-facing balcony with an outdoor dining table, BBQ and sunlounger
- Open plan living, dining and cooking space
- Air-conditioning and fans in all bedrooms
- Living and dining room with fan and air conditioning
- Smart TV in living area
- Well-appointed kitchen
- Luxurious APPELLES amenities provided
- 500m walk to Byron’s town centre
- Underground parking for 2 vehicles
Living, Dining and Cooking
The property’s light-filled lounge area is fit for the family, and designed to maximise the relaxing ocean view outdoors. Step out to the balcony to take in the sea breeze or just open the sliding door to let the refreshing ocean air fill the home. Inside, you’ll find a well-appointed kitchen - featuring an electric stove top, oven and coffee machine (starter pack of pods provided) - plus options to dine inside or out depending on the weather.
Comfort awaits guests at Oceanfront Byron Palms, with both bedrooms equipped with reverse cycle air conditioning to keep the temperature just right. The home’s main bedroom boasts an ensuite bathroom, as well as a walk-in wardrobe that allows for additional storage space.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 5):
- Bedroom 1 (main bedroom): king, ensuite, air conditioning, fan, walk-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2: queen, king single, air conditioning, fan, built-in wardrobe
The property featured 2 bathrooms - a private ensuite off the main bedroom, plus a shared bathroom which includes a bathtub that’s ideal for kids who love a bubble bath.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from main bedroom): shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 2 (shared): bath, shower, single vanity
- Powder room: toilet, single vanity, interconnected laundry
The laundry area is neatly tucked away in the powder room, and includes a washing machine, dryer, iron, and ironing board.
The property’s front balcony features a 6-seater dining table where you can enjoy delightful views of Main Beach, or kick back with a drink or book in hand.
Unfortunately this property is not pet-friendly.
The property includes underground parking for 2 vehicles.
As far as prime Byron Bay locations go, you’ll be hard-pressed to find better than Oceanfront Byron Palms! The property is situated directly opposite Main Beach - ideal if your dream holiday involves hours at the beach! The home is also a mere 500m from Byron’s town centre, while the Cape Byron Lighthouse is accessible via the footpath that passes by out front.
- Group restrictions - maximum of 5 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Schoolies permitted at this property for suitable groups. All bookings must be approved directly by a member of APS staff after the schoolies terms and conditions have been discussed and accepted. See Terms and Conditions for more info.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.