3-level family home with pool, minutes from the beach
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-31484
Nestled in a quiet residential neighbourhood, minutes from the beach, Suffolk Park and Byron Bay, Mulivista is a spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home perfect for family getaways.
From the moment you step inside this spacious double-storey retreat, the call of the ocean welcomes you like an old friend. The top floor timber verandah - wrapping around the back and sides of the property - delivers glimpses of the ocean and surrounding rainforest, with Byron Bay’s Lighthouse within eyeshot.
Take in the breath-taking beauty which surrounds you from the upper level, which combines a stylish living and dining room, wood fireplace, contemporary kitchen, and BBQ, as well as a charming master bedroom and bathroom. Downstairs, an additional 2 guest bedrooms can be found, plus a classy shared bathroom - complete with a deep freestanding bath - and second wraparound verandah.
Beyond the lower floor lies an alluring pool - bordered by a gorgeous timber deck - where holiday memories are really made. The space is equipped with an outdoor dining setting, as well as daybeds and umbrellas, for times when you want to laze the day away at home.
At Mulivista, everything is at your fingertips with a collection of beaches minutes drive from the home, and shopping, dining and entertainment all within easy reach at Suffolk Park (3 mins) and Byron Bay (10 mins).
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- 3-level family friendly home in a quiet neighbourhood
- Pool with daybeds, umbrellas and outdoor dining table
- Scenic rainforest views with glimpses of the ocean and Byron Bay Lighthouse
- Double-level wraparound timber verandah
- Outdoor dining table, with roof-mounted heating and BBQ
- 65-inch Smart TV with FOXTEL
- Cosy wood fireplace in living room
- Luxurious APPELLES amenities provided
- Short distance to Suffolk Park (3 mins) and Byron Bay (10 mins)
- Easy access to nearby beaches, including Suffolk Park (3 mins) and Broken Head (7 mins)
- Off-street parking in the driveway available for 2 vehicles
Living and Dining
Perched proudly at the centre of the home, the combined living and dining space offers sweeping treetop views and teases of the ocean. The space - featuring a stunning cathedral ceiling - naturally connects to the wraparound timber verandah, with sliding doors allowing you to let the cool coastal air, and gentle murmur of crashing waves sift through the home.
The beach-inspired living area is home to an array of stylish timber furniture, as well as a plush couch and armchair set, and a 65-inch Smart TV with complimentary FOXTEL access. During cooler months, the handsome wood fireplace warms up the room with ease - cosy up and kick back to the soothing sounds of the gentle crackling. For your convenience, a starter bag of firewood is supplied in winter. A roomy 6-seater timber dining table completes the space, with additional breakfast bar seating available at the kitchen bench - handy for serving young travellers.
Sleek and spacious, the black-themed kitchen is positioned in the corner of the living and dining room, allowing guests to enjoy the pleasant scenic views when preparing meals. The space includes a host of contemporary appliances, including a chef-friendly stovetop, electric oven, French door fridge, and Nespresso coffee machine (starter pack of pods provided), with plenty of bench and storage space available. Guests can also serve up succulent meals from the BBQ area, tucked around the corner of the verandah.
Slip away to a peaceful slumber at Mulivista, as you rest in quiet comfort. All three of the home’s bedrooms open up to the gorgeous wraparound timber verandah, allowing you to let the sea breeze flow inside, and catch glimpses of the lush greenery that surround you.
The top floor master bedroom includes a spacious king bed, air conditioning and fan, to keep you comfortable year-round. The two guest bedrooms are situated on the lower floor, where guests have the option of a king (can be made as twin single) or queen bed.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6)
- Master Bedroom (upstairs): king bed, reverse cycle air con, fan, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 (downstairs): king bed (can be made as 2 king singles), reverse cycle air con, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 (downstairs): queen bed, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe
From the top floor master bedroom, step inside the adjoining bathroom - featuring a striking timber vanity and mirror combo - and enjoy a rejuvenating shower to awaken your senses. Downstairs a deep, freestanding bathtub awaits in the shared bathroom - popular with kids and adults alike after a long day of exploring. The space also includes a hidden side access, allowing you to slip privately from the pool into the bathroom. Both bathrooms include lavish APELLES amenities - a complimentary treat to pamper yourself during your stay.
- Bathroom 1 (upstairs, off master bedroom): shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 2 (downstairs, shared): shower, bath, toilet, single vanity, private side access connecting to the pool area
A well-appointed laundry is housed on the ground floor, and includes a washing machine, dryer and clothes airer for guest convenience.
Both floors of Mulivista feature a wraparound timber verandah, providing plenty of space for guests to kick back and relax on holiday. The top floor verandah - connecting to the main living space and master bedroom - is home to comfortable armchairs, a stylish timber dining table, plus a 4-burner BBQ. The space also includes 2 roof-mounted heaters, allowing guests to enjoy the outdoors year-round. Downstairs, the verandah looks over the swimming pool, with step-down access to the water below.
Nothing delivers holiday fun quite like a swimming pool, and Mulivista’s sparkling pool is the place to be when the sun is shining. Set around a gorgeous timber deck that overlooks mature trees, the pool area includes daybeds, umbrellas and an outdoor dining table, making it the ideal place to watch the kids splash about, enjoy a refreshing beverage or take in a book.
Pets may be welcome on request. Please contact our reservations team to discuss prior to booking. Terms and conditions apply.
Mulivista has parking space for 2 vehicles in the driveway, while additional street parking is available.
Situated in a quiet residential neighbourhood, just south of Byron Bay, Mulivista is ideal for family holidays. A host of Byron’s best beaches are located on your doorstep, with Suffolk Park (3 mins), Broken Head (7 mins) and Tallows Beaches (8 mins) all within easy reach. Load up on shopping essentials or grab a bite to eat at nearby Suffolk Park (3 mins), or venture into Byron Bay (10 mins) and explore one of Australia’s most-loved towns. The charming villages of Bangalow (14 mins) and Lennox Head (16 mins) are also a short scenic drive away, while for golf lovers, Byron’s 18-hole championship course is a mere 1.7km from Mulivista.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
A Perfect Stay