Perfectly positioned townhouse just 500m from beach
Book your own little piece of paradise at Mahogany Lodge, a family friendly townhouse in Byron Bay within easy walking distance of the nearest beach access and conveniently close to local cafés and town centre amenities.
This newly renovated holiday home in Byron Bay has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one ensuite) and a well-equipped kitchen for catering for 6+ guests. The fenced yard provides a private space for BBQs and chilling out and there’s plenty of entertainment available via the portable Bluetooth stereo, Wi-Fi and Smart TV for guests with complimentary Netflix.
- 3 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, sleeps 5 adults
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Newly renovated kitchen and bathrooms
- Open plan living area
- Family-friendly property
- Fully equipped kitchen and laundry
- Private yard with furnished deck
- Garage parking
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth stereo and Smart TV
- Gas BBQ
- 500m to beach access
- Three bicycles with helmets
The open-plan living area has been opened up to create a dining area to accommodate 6 at the wooden table. Twin sets of sliding patio doors flood the area with natural light while providing pleasant views of the private yard and greenery. There is a modern sofa seating in the TV area, which includes an extra pull-out sofa bed if required. Shelves provide plenty of board games and reading material for browsing and enjoying.
The spacious kitchen recess has a full range of modern base units, stainless steel sink, gas hob/oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker and wood-effect benchtops.
The 3 double bedrooms are complemented by 2 bathrooms, one ensuite and one family bathroom with bathtub and separate glass shower stall. Pedestal fans are provided in each bedroom.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 5):
- Master bedroom: 1 x queen bed with ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 1 x double bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 x single, plus single fold out sofa bed suitable for a child
*The single fold out sofa in Bedroom 3 will be made up upon request
*In addition, there is a fold out couch in the lounge which can also be made up upon request
Patio doors open to provide a seamless transition from indoor to outdoor living for the ultimate holiday experience. The wooden deck is fully furnished for quiet relaxation and a gas BBQ is provided for guests to make full use of.
Garage parking for one vehicle.
Mahogany Lodge is located an easy 500m stroll from the Tallow beach access which offers beautiful sand and rolling surf within sight of the historic Byron Bay lighthouse. Whale-spotting is a popular pastime between June and November from the Captain Cook Lookout. Walk on the beach alongside Arakwal National Park or enjoy stunning coastal views from the top of Cape Byron Lighthouse.
Byron Bay city centre with its lively street cafés, bars, boutiques and independent shops has everything you need, just 2km distance. The Roadhouse Café is a short stroll away and opens for breakfast (great coffee), and lunch. The menu has an emphasis on healthy fresh food with vegetarian options.
The nearest airport is Ballina Gateway, 32km away.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Coffee Machine
- Approved schoolies groups permitted
- Group restrictions - maximum of 5 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Schoolies permitted at this property for suitable groups. All bookings must be approved directly by a member of APS staff after the schoolies terms and conditions have been discussed and accepted. See Terms and Conditions for more info.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Mahogany Lodge Location
Mahogany Lodge Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay