Spacious 4 bedroom Belongil beachside house
Byron Bay chic at its best. Directly opposite family friendly, dog friendly, Belongil Beach and just a 15 minute stroll along the beach into the heart of Byron, The Longhouse is perfectly positioned for a true Byron Bay holiday experience.
This unique, wooden, two-story A frame house is one of a kind and has been lovingly renovated by master craftsmen. It features soaring cathedral ceilings and is adorned with stained glass windows and wooden louvres overlooking the lush tropical gardens. Wide front and back verandas set the scene for outdoor living all year round.
Sleeping up to 8 adults and 4 children (family groups), The Longhouse is perfect for large family groups and shared holidays. You can bring your friends, your grandparents plus the dog because there is plenty of room to enjoy the extraordinary tropical beauty that is The Longhouse at Belongil.
Bedroom and bathrooms
4 spacious bedrooms make the Longhouse at Belongil the perfect place to stay for large families or groups of friends.The Longhouse has 3 bathrooms, including one with a beautiful indoor/outdoor tropical bath, and an outdoor shower. There is also a powder room with a separate toilet upstairs. The bedrooms all have reverse cycle air conditioning units.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 12):
- Bedroom 1 'The Longroom': Queen bed with ensuite bathroom (toilet, vanity and shower)
- Bedroom 2 'The Loft': 1 queen bed, a single bed, and an extra single loft bed.
- Bedroom 3 'The Roost': Queen bed
- Bedroom 4 'The Bunk House': 2 x single bunks (4 single beds, suitable for children only)
After spending the morning on the beach, wash away the sand and salt under a magical outdoor rain forest shower.
With an enormous and welcoming lounge/dining room and separate lounge TV room, there is plenty of space to escape, to read a book or to get away from it all.
And the house is fully fly screened so you can enjoy indoor outdoor living or sleep with the louvres open and enjoy the sea breezes and the gentle sounds of the waves breaking on the beach.
The Longhouse is well served for breakfast and dinner spots being just doors away from the very chilled, favourite haunt of Byron locals, "Treehouse" with its pizza oven and live music, as well as the Belongil Bistro within the shortest of strolls. The Longhouse is also a perfect base for wedding parties using the nearby The Duneroom Reception Centre.
And for families' peace of mind, it's great to know that 21 Childe Street is on a no through road so there is no through traffic.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Apple TV
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Additional Toilet
- Approved schoolies groups permitted
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C's apply.
- Schoolies permitted at this property for suitable groups. All bookings must be approved directly by a member of APS staff after the schoolies terms and conditions have been discussed and accepted. See Terms and Conditions for more info.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay