Modern 2-bedroom apartment, walk to town in minutes
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-32389
Little Geckos is a light and airy holiday apartment in Byron Bay finished with natural textures and gleaming hardwood. Your very own little oasis is nestled inside a leafy, subtropical garden within a quiet, residential corner of town. Curl up with a book inside the light-filled sunroom or unwind on comfy couches in an open-concept, air-conditioned living space. There are two bright bedrooms with ceiling fans and one bathroom, providing space for up to 4 guests.
While you’ll find it easy to whip up tasty meals at home in its modern, well-appointed kitchen with dishwasher, Little Geckos is superbly situated just minutes from Byron’s best restaurants. The General Store, just across the road, is a favourite local haunt for delicious breakfasts and lunches. If it’s surf breaks and sunbathing you’re after, Byron’s top beaches are also within easy reach by car or by foot.
If you have a car, you’ll appreciate the convenience of covered parking on-site. Take a spin around Cape Byron to see its iconic lighthouse or consider a day trip to the charming neighbouring towns of Bangalow and Federal for some shopping and local food.
Please note, there are a number of buildings under construction around the property, and noise levels may vary during construction. Please consider these works when booking and feel free to discuss with our helpful team so we can make your stay as pleasant as possible.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 4
- Light, airy open plan living room with comfy couches
- Air-conditioned living area, ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher
- European-style laundry room
- 5-minute walk to town (700m)
- Scenic, 10-minute walk to Tallows Beach (1km)
- Garage parking for 1 small vehicle
- Please note, construction works are currently taking place around the property, and noise levels may vary. Please consider these works when booking
Enjoy Netflix viewing on the flat screen TV while relaxing on either of the two plush, comfy couches inside the open-concept living space. Large, sliding glass doors let in ample natural light and reveal an additional living space: a bright and inviting sunroom with additional couches and sliding glass and timber feature windows.
Cooking & Dining
Little Geckos’ bright, modern kitchen offers a full range of chef-approved amenities including some stainless steel appliances. The kitchen is fitted with large breakfast bar for 3, while the electric hob, under counter oven, kettle, microwave oven, and dishwasher make prepping, cooking, and clean up all a breeze. Enjoy an intimate meal together at home with a dining table for 4.
Two roomy bedrooms are well prepared for good night’s sleep with soft, premium-quality linen and plantation shutters ideal for some extra shut-eye. The master has built-in cupboards providing ample storage space for all your bits and bobs, while there is a shared, spacious bathroom in the hallway.
- Master Bedroom: 1 queen bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 double bed
Bright and neutrally-adorned, Little Geckos’ bathroom makes excellent use of every inch so no one will be fighting for counter space. Beautiful, soft gray tilework provides the perfect backdrop for a stunning, centrepiece mirror over the large vanity and deep wash basin. There is a spacious shower and a separate toilet for added privacy.
- Bathroom 1: Shower, separate toilet
Outdoor Dining & Entertaining
The sunroom, separated from the open living area by sliding glass doors, creates a unique and peaceful retreat that connects in the indoors to the outdoors. Catch the warmth of ample Byron Bay sunshine and curl up with your morning coffee or a glass of wine in the evening. The stunning, timber-framed windows can be opened up to let the breeze in with screens to protect from any little unwanted visitors. Close the windows for extra cosy space in the afternoon light.
The garage underneath the apartment accommodates one small vehicle. There is additional undercover parking in the shared complex parking or on the street adjacent to the apartment building.
For those looking to experience Byron Bay like a local, you’ll find Little Geckos is perfectly positioned. Enjoy a bit of added privacy and the feeling of home in this quiet, residential neighbourhood. Your go-to local spot will surely be The General Store, just across the road from your apartment and one of the friendliest breakfast/lunch spots in the Byron food scene. There’s more to love just a 5-minute walk into town, with stylish boutiques like Spell & The Gypsy Collective even closer.
Take a leisurely stroll through the Arakwal Nature Reserve and reach Tallows Beach in about 10 minutes. You’re equally close to Main and Clarkes Beaches to the north, so really, there’s no reason not to catch a few breaks every day! Stretch your legs and hit the Cape Byron Lighthouse track for a scenic walk around the Cape with jaw-dropping views over the ocean and hinterland.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 1 Bathroom
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Little Geckos Location
Little Geckos Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay