Gorgeous family home with outdoor area and pool
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-48422
Located in the heart of Byron Bay, La Casa is a luxurious home that offers all the comforts and conveniences a family needs while on holiday in The Bay.
This beautifully styled 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home impresses with a 4m magnesium swimming pool plus a stylish outdoor dining area with BBQ that’s the perfect spot for al fresco dining or relaxed gatherings during your visit.
The interior of La Casa is designed to provide a luxurious and comfortable living experience, and the centrepiece of this is the expansive open plan lounge, dining, and kitchen area. Natural light floods the space through top windows and sliding doors, creating a bright and welcoming atmosphere.
The property’s air conditioned bedrooms are neatly tucked away in a private wing of the house, providing space between the living areas. The charming main bedroom delights with an striking ensuite bathroom, while the other guests rooms open out to the verandah - providing a pleasant indoor-outdoor flow.
La Casa is an ideal holiday home for families in an area that’s minutes’ walk from Byron’s town centre and its famed beaches.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- 4m magnesium swimming pool (heated winter and autumn only)
- Spacious outdoor dining area with BBQ
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen space
- Elegant kitchen with high-end appliances
- Ducted air conditioning throughout home, including all bedrooms
- 10 minute walk to Byron Bay’s town centre (1.7km)
- Close to Tallow Beach (1km) and Main Beach (2.1km)
- Non-covered driveway parking for 1 vehicle
La Casa features a gorgeously styled and fully equipped kitchen space that’s complete with quality appliances - including an electric oven and coffee machine (starter pack of pods provided). A dining area connects this lovely space to the comfortable living room, which opens to a bright outdoor entertaining space and swimming pool. The whole house is equipped with ducted air conditioning, keeping the temperature just right year-round.
All bedrooms impress with boho style furnishings, with the main bedroom featuring an elegant ensuite bathroom. There’s also a shared bathroom in the centre of the home, which boasts stylish tapware that match the home’s elegant decor.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 8):
- Bedroom 1 (main bedroom): king, ensuite bathroom, wardrobe, ducted air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: 2 x doubles, ducted air conditioning, access to verandah
- Bedroom 3: 2 x singles, ducted air conditioning, access to verandah
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from main bedroom): twin shower, double vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 2 (shared): shower, double vanity, laundry
- Powder room: toilet, single vanity
Soak up the sun in the home’s striking alfresco entertaining area where you can wine and dine at the stylish outdoor table, or fire up the BBQ for a wonderful meal. This delightful space overlooks the magnesium swimming pool (heated winter and autumn only), which promises hours’ endless water play. La Casa is also surrounded by tropical gardens, while the grassed yard at the front gives guests a place for kids to stretch out and play.
The home features a European-style laundry, located in the shared bathroom. It is equipped with a washer and a dryer.
Unfortunately this property is not pet-friendly.
The property includes non-covered parking in the driveway for 1 vehicle, with street parking also available. Please note, the garage is not for guest use.
La Casa offers a prime location for those looking to experience the best of Byron Bay. The home is just 1.7km from the town centre, where you’ll find vibrant cafes, restaurants, and boutique shopping. The famous beaches of Byron Bay are also easily accessible, with Tallow Beach (1km) and Main Beach (2.1km) close by. For those looking for adventure, the iconic lighthouse walk, and the Cape Byron State Conservation Area are both a short distance from home. With its convenient location and easy access to some of Byron Bay's most popular attractions, La Casa is the perfect base for exploring this beautiful coastal town.
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.