Award-winning villa with pool, minutes from Belongil Beach
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-32482
Who wouldn’t jump at the chance to stay in an award-winning beach house, just minutes’ walk from Byron Bay’s Belongil Beach? This luxury beach villa blends into the lush greenery, yet is within earshot of the surf. Kiah Beachside welcomes up to 6 guests with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in a stunning contemporary design which netted the property the 2008 MBA Award for Building Excellence. When you visit, you’ll understand why!
Natural materials provide an eco-friendly atmosphere with polished spotted gum flooring, and Caesar stone benchtops in the modern kitchen, an eye-catching feature. The fully air conditioned home also includes a spacious lounge area which boasts a large Smart TV with access to Telstra TV, putting entertainment at your fingertips.
Kiah Beachside is designed with 2 upstairs bedrooms, including an impressive master which features a king bed, built-in wardrobes, reading area, and a huge ensuite with bath. The second upstairs bedroom offers a large open-plan area with twin king singles and a sitting area. Downstairs offers a third bedroom with a queen bed, as well as a second bathroom with an adjoining laundry.
Guests staying at the property have access to the 20m pool that belongs to the Kiah complex (Kiah means “beautiful place” in Bundjalung language). When the ocean beckons, there’s a short track direct to Belongil Beach, while Byron’s charming cafés, shops and restaurants are an easy 7 minute walk from this dreamy property.
- 3 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- Beachfront location with ocean views
- Award-winning architectural design, with natural materials throughout
- Spacious open-plan living area
- Smart TV with Telstra TV
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout home
- Secure private complex with a shared 20m pool (not heated)
- Sunny deck with a BBQ and outdoor seating
- Garage parking for 1 vehicle
- 300m walk to Belongil Beach (access off Kendall Street)
- 7-minute walk to Byron town
Living and Dining
Kiah Beachside invites guests to put their feet up on the sectional sofa in the open-plan living area, and throw open the patio doors and listen to the sound of the ocean. There’s a wooden dining table in the living area and plenty of seating for enjoying the entertainment accessories available to you.
The open-plan kitchen is styled with white cabinets, and equipped with a stainless steel splashback, luxury Miele appliances, and a coffee machine (starter pack of coffee pods provided). There’s also a gas BBQ located on the outside deck - perfect for cookouts during the warmer months.
There are 2 bedrooms located on the upper level, with an additional bedroom on the ground floor. The master bedroom has sliding doors to a private balcony with ocean views. It also features a private sitting area as well as a huge ensuite bathroom, complete with a lavish bath.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 6):
- Bedroom 1 (master, upstairs): king bed, ensuite, reading area, balcony access
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs): 2 x king singles (beds cannot be combined to make a king)
- Bedroom 3 (downstairs): queen bed
The villa has 2 luxury bathrooms - a master ensuite, plus a family friendly bathroom downstairs adjoining the laundry. Each bathroom boasts modern Villeroy and Bosch fittings, plus luxury marble features.
- Bathroom 1 (master ensuite, upstairs): separate shower, bath, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 2 (shared, downstairs): separate shower, single vanity, toilet
The property’s spacious timber deck extends seamlessly out through sliding doors from the elegantly designed living area. Furnished with cushioned seating, the deck is the perfect place for relaxing and listening to the waves or stargazing after dark. Kiah Beachside is also surrounded by mature gardens, with waving palm trees and lush greenery for screened privacy.
Kiah Beachside is one of 2 properties in the private Kiah complex, with guests able to access the shared 20m private swimming pool, set to the soothing backdrop of the crashing waves of the ocean. Please note, the pool is not heated, however, it enjoys plenty of sunlight throughout the early part of the day.
For your convenience, the property includes laundry facilities with a washing machine and dryer.
The property provides garage parking for 1 car with on-street parking available in the adjoining streets.
Kiah Beachside is in a beautiful quiet area for swimming, snorkeling, sea kayaking and surfing, and is ideal for families or sharing with friends. Located a stone’s throw from the beautiful white sands of Belongil Beach, this luxury beachfront accommodation is an easy 7-minute stroll from Byron Bay’s laidback cafés, restaurants and shops.
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Kiah Beachside Location
Kiah Beachside Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay