Designer-inspired Byron retreat with pool and a studio
NSW STRA Property PID-STRA-32679
Quietly positioned at the end of a cul de sac in a peaceful pocket just outside Byron Bay, Kealani House is a gorgeous designer-inspired home that offers a unique stay with warm and layered spaces for guests to enjoy. This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom property features an open-plan living, dining and kitchen space that connects to a covered patio area, as well as a delightful inground saltwater pool and fire pit at the rear of the property.
Floor-to-ceiling window panes greet house guests upon entering through the front door, making way for a bright and airy, air conditioned living and dining space where guests can soak up the sun and feel the summer vibe year-round. Its living space is adorned with iconic and distinctive vintage pieces, mixed with contemporary flair and a touch of bespoke ‘Byron Boho’ to create a sensory experience for design lovers.
Kealani House’ stylish kitchen overlooks the tropical-designed outdoor pool area, while connecting the indoor and outdoor dining spaces. Hang out with friends or family in either of the spaces while preparing tasty treats for the whole bunch.
The property’s bedrooms are tucked away in the private wing of the house, featuring a master bedroom with views to the main outdoor pool oasis. Kealani House also has a secluded, self-contained studio which features a kitchenette and living area, plus an ensuite bathroom - making it ideal for group or extended family bookings.
This home is a joy to behold for design lovers, with its sculptural furniture chosen to enhance their stay from a visual perspective, without compromising on comfort. Mixing modern and vintage décor, this fabulous home creates a contrast of styles to create a unique one-of-a-kind experience in Byron.
Kealani House ticks all the boxes for your next Byron Bay adventure - a stunning home in a quiet, secluded area that’s positioned minutes’ drive from the centre of town and its famed beaches.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Includes a self-contained studio residence with a kitchenette and living space, plus an ensuite
- Tranquil backyard with an inground saltwater pool (not heated) and fire pit
- Covered patio area with group seating
- Spacious open-plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Functional kitchen with quality appliances
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area and main bedroom
- Short drive to Tallow Beach (1.7km) and downtown Byron Bay (2.6km)
- Non-covered driveway parking for 2 vehicles
Put your feet up and relax on the lounge while enjoying the warm sun rays from the floor-to-ceiling cathedral windows of the Kealani House’s expansive living area. The home’s window panels give a glimpse of its fenced-in courtyard, which features an inground swimming pool, giving that laid-back island feel as you sit back and let the time pass by.
Cooking and Dining
Kealani House’s kitchen is stylish and functional, offering an impressive 5-burner stovetop and oven, as well as a built-in fridge that camouflages its cabinets. Its spacious island bench is beautifully furnished with breakfast bar stools. A walk-in servery area is also located nearby for preparing snacks and drinks.
Guests can dine inside the charming dining room or head for the patio right outside the kitchen, which offers a refreshingly distinctive space for entertaining and enjoying with friends and family.
The bedrooms in the main part of Kealani House are nestled in a separate wing, with a cosy air conditioned main bedroom positioned close to the pool area, providing a view of the tropical-style courtyard. The other 2 bedrooms in the house are equipped with a ceiling fan, and decked out with stylish linen.
The spacious self-contained studio - located above the garage - has a small kitchen with a 4-burner stove, ensuite bathroom, and a TV, where extended family members or a group of teenagers can stay.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 8):
- Bedroom 1 (main bedroom): king, ensuite, ceiling fan, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: queen, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: 2 king singles (can be made into a king), ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4 (studio): queen, ensuite, kitchenette, TV
Kealani House’s bathrooms boast a blend of subtle sophistication and rustic charm with its classy tiles and old-fashioned showers and faucets. The shared bathroom offers a freestanding bath while all features a walk-in shower.
- Bathroom 1 (shared): freestanding bath, rain shower, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 2 (ensuite from main bedroom): rain shower, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 3 (ensuite from studio): rain shower, single vanity, toilet
The home offers a functional laundry area which includes a washing machine and dryer.
Outdoor and Pool
With its saltwater swimming pool and neat tropical landscape, the outdoor garden at the Kealani House is perfect for a refreshing morning dip or getting the kids out to cool down. During the cooler months, retreat to the serene fire pit just beside the pool for a campfire experience to remember. The property’s pool area has a fully fenced yard. Please note, the swimming pool is not heated.
Unfortunately this property is not pet-friendly.
Please note, external security cameras are installed at the front of the property for guest safety. The camera records vision continuously.
Kealani House provides parking for 2 vehicles in the driveway, with ample on-street parking also available. Please note, the property’s garage is not accessible to guests.
Surrounded by lush bushland on a quiet cul-de-sac, Kealani House is a blissful oasis situated minutes’ drive from d Byron Bay (2.6km). Beautiful Tallow Beach (1.7km) is close by for a swim or surf, with plenty of shopping, dining and entertainment options available to guests both in Byron and nearby Suffolk Park (4.3km). Kealani House is also conveniently located near the Byron Bay Golf Club (3.2km).
- 4 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- 3 Bathrooms
- Hair Dryer
- Streaming Service
- New Listings
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.