Unique hinterland home with stunning pool and gardens
Kamala presents a unique and blissful environment for the most memorable holiday experience for families and couples.
The house is furnished with modern and traditional Asian influences and provides many features for those who expect the best. Experience country living on 5 acres with views to Lennox Head
Kamala is centrally located in Coopers Shoot, just a few minutes drive to Suffolk Park, Tallow Beach, and 10 minutes to the Cape Byron Lighthouse. Byron Bay's beaches, restaurants and the shopping centre all just a few minutes away.
Kamala was built using two recycled Queenslander properties and combines the charm of an old home with a contemporary design. The house has large vaulted ceilings and incorporates an inspiring loft looking out across the coffee plantations out to the ocean.
Expansive decks around most of the house allow guests to enjoy the ocean views and fresh Byron Bay air. A boardwalk takes guests from the house to an amazing oasis incorporating beautiful landscaped gardens; a 15m x 5m swimming pool, gazebo, inbuilt trampoline for the kids and BBQ area.
This property is a fully equipped, affordable luxury 3 bedroom house. The perfect unique holiday accommodation, which comfortably sleeps two families or up to 8 guests, with two large rooms with queen sized beds and a third room with a single bunk, single bed and trundle. The master bedroom has an en-suite with a second bathroom servicing the other two rooms.
The large open plan living rooms and decks ensure that guests can enjoy a peaceful holiday at Kamala. For winter months, guests can use the wood fire to keep warm at night, and in summer the breeze on the deck will ensure that guests are pleasantly cool.
The 5 acres of land and detached pool and entertainment area assure guests of privacy and peace during their stay.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Group restrictions - maximum of 7 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay