Sunny, north-facing 4-bed North Byron home
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-31472
Introducing Julian Rocks House, a sunny, north-facing 4 bedroom home with 2 bathrooms sleeping up to 8 guests located in North Byron, 3kms from the centre of town.
Inside, the home is modern and spacious with an open-plan design and lots of natural light. Inspiring interiors capture that coastal luxe theme, with timber floors, whitewashed timber furniture and lots of greenery inviting a relaxing stay. Relax on the modular lounges with free wi-fi and air con on those stay-at-home days or venture outside to the large covered entertaining area with BBQ, outdoor dining, sun loungers and outdoor firepit.
Walk just 1.5km to the tranquil North Beach, then come home to Julian Rocks House to relax under the outdoor shower. Take a short walk to Byron Bay’s innovative solar train and catch a 10 minute ride into town or drive just 5 minutes by car.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Sunny, north-facing home with open plan design and modern coastal interior styling
- Full size kitchen with stainless steel appliances and Nespresso coffee machine
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Complimentary Wi-Fi + study nook
- Large covered entertaining area with al fresco dining, BBQ, sun loungers and firepit
- Private outdoor shower
- 3kms to town and 1.5km to North Beach
- Walking distance to solar train then 10 mins by train to town
- 450m from Habitat precinct shops
- Parking for 2 cars in double garage with remote and internal access
Living, Dining and Cooking
Spacious and open plan by design, the living, dining and cooking space at Julian Rocks House is light-filled and styled with a relaxing coastal theme. The full size kitchen comes complete with stainless steel appliances, a gas cooktop and a Nespresso coffee machine for that early morning caffeine fix. Share meals with friends and family at the 8-seat dining table or for a more casual setting, sit atop stools at the breakfast bar. Adjacent to the kitchen is a sitting room space, welcoming with a rattan daybed-style sofa. From both sides of the dining room space, access the outdoor patio via glass sliding doors.
Four bedrooms invite in the Julian Rocks House sleeping space with soft linens, modern artwork and raw fibres. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and sliding doors accessing the outdoor patio.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 10)
- Master bedroom: king bed, walk in wardrobe, air conditioning and ceiling fan, ensuite bathroom and glass sliding doors accessing the outdoor patio
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, walk in wardrobe, air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: queen bed, walk in wardrobe, air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: 2 x single beds, air conditioning and ceiling fan
Relax in the shared bathroom or soak in the bath within the master bedroom ensuite.
- Ensuite bathroom (off master bedroom): bath, shower, toilet, vanity
- Main bathroom: shower, single vanity
- Separate toilet
Julian Rocks House includes a full laundry, with a washing machine, dryer, iron, ironing board and vacuum cleaner.
The rear yard at Julian Rocks House is fully fenced and framed by gardens and trees. A rear timber deck is adorned with sun loungers and drenched in sun, with a covered deck adjacent complete with BBQ and timber outdoor seating for 10. After a day of exploring Byron and some swims at secluded North Beach, come back home and take a refreshing outdoor shower. In winter, skip the shower and converge instead around the outdoor firepit in the rear yard.
Unfortunately, Julian Rocks House is not pet-friendly.
With a double garage with remote and internal access, Julian Rocks House offers parking for two cars undercover.
Sitting in the hottest new precinct of Byron Bay, Julian Rocks House is situated in North Byron, just 3kms from the centre of town. From this quiet pocket of Australia’s most eastern suburb, wander just over 1km to North Beach, a secluded section of coastline. Walk along the sand to join up to Belongil Beach and beyond to town.
Just 450m from Julian Rocks House is Byron’s newest precinct, Habitat - a collection of retail stores, commercial spaces, Barrio restaurant and high end fashion labels and beyond that, Byron Industrial Estate with coffee shops, organic produce, convenience stores including IGA and Bunnings, homewares, health and wellness and more. Grab lunch or take a tour of Byron’s iconic Stone and Wood Brewery or have a pub meal at Sun Bistro. Walk just a few moments to the solar train station and catch a sustainable ride to town, leaving the car at home. Perfectly positioned for a Byron Bay beach holiday, Julian Rocks House ticks all of the location boxes.
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies groups permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Julian Rocks House Location
Julian Rocks House Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay