Spacious holiday home 50m from Belongil Beach
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-31471
Enjoy your next holiday on the shores of Belongil Beach in Byron Bay at Jimmy’s Beach House - a lovely, light-filled and airy 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom holiday home that accommodates 10. Nestled in tropical gardens, this double storey Byron beach house is spacious and modern, with simple, contemporary furnishings and neutral interiors, with pops of bright colours and patterns. Floor to ceiling glass on both levels at the rear of the house ensures guests are bathed in natural light while inside. 5 large bedrooms are bright and inviting, with the master suite including an ensuite bathroom with spa bath. The fully functional kitchen features quality stainless steel appliances, including gas oven and cooktop and the sun-drenched open-plan dining space opens out to a covered entertainment area, with al fresco dining and BBQ. A large sunny courtyard space on the ground level is decked out with cosy table and chair settings and framed by lovely tropical trees and gardens and a huge wraparound upper deck area promises relaxation, with modern outdoor seating and hammock. Walk 150m to the stunning Belongil Beach and take a 15 minute beachside stroll to access bustling Byron Bay dining and retail precinct.
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (2 baths), sleeps 10
- Flexible bedding configuration
- Master suite includes ensuite bathroom with spa bath
- Covered outdoor dining and entertaining with BBQ and swinging pod chair
- Large paved courtyard with gardens and outdoor seating
- Huge wraparound upper deck with lounges and hammock
- 150m from Belongil Beach
- Less than 5 minutes drive or 15 minute beach walk to Byron Bay town
Relax in the cosy living space on comfortable lounges, with your choice of over 80 Foxtel channels on the flat screen TV. Bright and casual textiles combine with reclaimed timber to create an easy beach-inspired interior feel.
Dining & Cooking
Dine at the gorgeous timber table and bench seats, beside wall to wall timber framed sliding glass doors to the outdoor space beyond, maximising natural light and mastering the seamless indoor-outdoor flow.
Work your cooking magic in the the modern and contemporary kitchen, which includes 4 seat breakfast bar dining, ample bench and storage space, quality stainless appliances and a large gas operated cooktop and oven.
An open timber staircase leads to the bedrooms upstairs, which all showcase a fresh, crisp interior style, with plush furnishings, neutral white pallette and splashes of modern colour and geometric designs. The large, light-filled master suite has a sofa, flat screen TV, ensuite bathroom with spa bath and doors opening on both sides to the sprawling upstairs covered balcony space.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 10)
- Master bedroom: 1 x king with TV + ensuite bathroom and spa bath
- Bedroom 2: 1 x king or 2 x singles
- Bedroom 3: 1 x king or 2 x singles
- Bedroom 4: 1 x queen
- Bedroom 5: 1 x bunk bed (2 x singles)
Jimmy’s boasts 3 contemporary bathrooms, all featuring a simple modern style. The ensuite bathroom off the master includes a relaxing corner spa bath, as well as a large double shower and the guest bathroom also comes with a built-in bath.
At the ground level, a large, sun-soaked, paved courtyard area wraps around the house, with palm trees, native shrubbery and rock gardens and modern table and chair settings. The open and breezy under-house entertainment area includes large al fresco dining space, with 8 seat timber dining setting and BBQ, as well as additional outdoor space with seating and swinging pod chair. Enjoy the beautiful Byron Bay climate from the huge, wraparound upstairs covered deck area, relaxing by the shade of palm trees, resting on modern outdoor lounges and seating and swaying in the hammock.
Jimmy’s offers guests complimentary WIFI and both reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout. The Foxtel Platinum package promises over 80 different channels for endless entertainment.
Jimmy’s Beach House enjoys a stunning coastal location, right on the shores of Belongil Beach. Wander 150m to access the stunning, secluded beach paradise of Belongil. For delicious family dining, live music and a fully licenced bar, wander only slightly further to local restaurant and bar, Treehouse on Belongil. Enjoy a beautiful 15 minute beach walk to reach Byron Bay town or drive to town in only a few minutes.
- 5 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Apple TV
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Approved schoolies groups permitted
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C's apply.
- Schoolies permitted at this property for suitable groups. All bookings must be approved directly by a member of APS staff after the schoolies terms and conditions have been discussed and accepted. See Terms and Conditions for more info.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Jimmys Beach House Location
Jimmys Beach House Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay