Relaxing home with pool and amazing coastal view
Dwell in the perfect harmony of nature’s best elements. Jali Burugar, which translates to “between mountains and oceans” is named in respect to the Aboriginal origins of the surrounding volcanic and coastal landscape that is located between Mount Warning and Byron Bay. This astonishing 4-bedroom, 2-bath home may be designed with minimalism in mind, but it has a special touch of luxury that makes it the perfect, private retreat. Escape to Byron Bay and connect with its serene, peaceful energy.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Swimming pool with magnesium salts, heated on request during winter months
- Surrounded by walking tracks in surrounding forests and along creeks
- Front and rear balconies with outdoor dining area
- High-speed mobile and data reception, NBN WiFi available
- 20-minute drive to Byron Bay Centre
- 24-minute drive to the beach
- Parking for 2 in carport, and 6 off-street
Set against a majestic backdrop of nature, the minimal and contemporary design of Jali Burugar is proof that modern style can harmoniously blend with Mother Nature. The large sliding glass doors are not only perfect for welcoming in natural sunlight, but let guests enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding hills. You can leave the glass doors open for cooling breezes, but this luxurious accommodation is also fitted with reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans. Indulge in music and entertainment, in the living room equipped with a standard television, audio equipment, and a lovely piano set.
Cooking & Dining
Jali Burugar has a full-sized kitchen large enough for you and your group to easily self-cater.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a full-size refrigerator, dishwasher, 3-burner stovetop, convection oven, microwave oven, toaster, and a Breville espresso machine so you will always have fresh cuppa’ to keep the energy going throughout your stay.
Rest assured that you will have a relaxing time after a day’s worth of activities. Jali Burugar may have a minimal design, but it’s spacious enough to accommodate 8 people easily. The master bedroom is fitted with a king bed that will truly aid you to drift off into slumber land. The master also has an ensuite with bath. The second bedroom offers a queen bed while the third bedroom provides two single beds which can be converted to a king bed on request. The fourth bedroom features a modular king size sofa bed which is flexible as a twin single or a king.
- Bedroom 1: 1 king bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 single beds (can be converted to a king bed upon request)
- Bedroom 4: 1 modular sofa bed (can be converted to single or king bed upon request)
After a long day of hiking, strolling around, shopping, and swimming you truly deserve to reward yourself. The scenic view of Byron Bay’s landscape can be enjoyed through the huge windows of the ensuite bath, where a dip in the tub with your favourite bath bomb is a sure way to relax and unwind. This welcoming Byron abode also has a second shared bathroom and 3 separate toilets for a bit of extra privacy for the entire group.
- Bathroom 1: Ensuite with bath tub, shower, toilet
- Bathroom 2: Shower, toilet
- Toilets: 3 additional toilets (1 next to laundry area)
Jali Burugar is surrounded by nature from all directions! Relish in the fresh coastal breezes rolling in from the bay and admire the vistas of Mount Warning. Cosy up around the outdoor fire pit beneath the glittering, starlight night sky. In the daytime, fire up the outdoor BBQ grill for an al fresco meal and take in the views from your private balcony.
If exhaustion hits after an action-packed day exploring Byron Bay, just stay in! Enjoy a relaxing dip in the 13-metre magnesium saltwater pool and feel the stress melt away. The pool can also be heated by request during winter months, so you can still enjoy it when staying during the cold season.
There is space for 2 cars in the carport and 6 off the street.
Surrounded by nature reserves, Jali Burugar is perfectly positioned between the mountains and sea, while still just a short drive from the Byron CBD. Known around the world for its premier shopping, dining, spas, and nightlife, Byron Bay makes for a fun-filled day or night on the town. If you need to dust off a few cobwebs the next morning, simply venture out to one of the nearby walking or hiking trails. Head up to the Cape Byron Lighthouse for sweeping panoramic views of the ocean and hinterland; you may even spot a few humpback whales out to sea! Tyagarah Nature Reserve, where you can sunbathe, swim, and birdwatch, is also less than a half-hour drive away.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Heated Pool
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Jali Burugar Location
Jali Burugar Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay