Family friendly Bangalow hideaway with adjoined studio
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-31448
A family wonderland awaits at Jack and Jill - a Bangalow hideaway that surprises at every turn, located minutes from the energetic village of Bangalow. Nestled among serene countryside on the outskirts of the town - a short 2 minute trip from the main street - Jack and Jill is sure to please with its beauty, spacious layout and features that appeal to guests young and old.
This splendid 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2 kitchen home blends modern architecture with country charm, with a studio residence connected to the property’s main living quarters, providing additional space for guests to unwind during their break. The main home comprises 3 beautifully appointed bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a combined kitchen, dining and living space, plus a quaint media room that connects to the studio. This newly renovated studio space features a lovely country-style kitchen, queen bedroom space and ensuite bathroom, with its own separate entrance for added privacy.
Outside, Jack and Jill really shines. The property’s huge backyard and garden area - home to a trampoline and swing set - flows onto serene hinterland, with plenty of space for lawn games and kids’ playtime. A striking entertainers’ deck completes the home, delivering an elegant outdoor space for dining and entertaining during your break away.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (including studio) sleeps 8
- Adjoined studio residence with private kitchen, bedroom space and ensuite
- Large backyard and garden area with trampoline and swing set
- Stunning outlook towards rolling hills from rear boundary
- Roomy entertainers’ deck with BBQ and outdoor dining
- Media room with Smart TV and comfortable sofas
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Pet-friendly on request
- 1.2km to Bangalow village for shopping and dining
- 20 minutes’ drive to downtown Byron Bay and beaches
- Driveway parking for 2 vehicles (garage not available for guest use)
Light and airy, Jack and Jill’s contemporary living room is a welcoming space to relax and unwind on holiday. Pleasant hinterland and garden views greet you at every angle, with expansive windows and sliding doors opening the space up to the stunning scenery. The classy interior is just as easy on the eye, highlighted by gorgeous leather sofas and stylish armchairs.
There’s also an impressive media room that promises to be a family favourite. Situated between the guest bedrooms and the studio residence, this fully air conditioned room boasts a large Smart TV with soft sofas filling out the room - kick back and enjoy a movie or catch-up on shows you’ve been waiting months to watch.
Cooking and Dining
Centrally located in the heart of the home, Jack and Jill’s kitchen wows with its contemporary and chef-friendly design. Overlooking tranquil hinterland, the space pops with an expansive grey-coloured island bench, plus a 6-burner gas stove and oven combination, double-door fridge, and a host of modern appliances - including a Nespresso coffee machine (starter pack of coffee provided). If you have juicy cuts of local meat and veg ready for grilling, head for the gas BBQ, conveniently positioned outside on the timber verandah.
Jack and Jill also features a second fully equipped kitchen, tucked away in the studio. This country-style cookery has plenty of bench space, as well as all the essentials you need to whip up a mouth-watering feast - including a gas stove and oven, and a roomy fridge.
When you’re ready to serve-up, the gorgeous timber dining table situated in the combined living and dining space in the main house provides room for the whole family to eat together. Outside entertaining is also a popular option from the undercover deck, which overlooks stunning countryside and is fitted with a cute coffee table and comfy seating.
The welcoming master bedroom will have you feeling at peace the moment you step inside. A cosy king bed sits proudly in this elegant room which flows to a stylish ensuite bathroom, as well as the undercover timber deck - allowing you to gaze out the beautiful landscape and let the fresh, country air float inside. Jack and Jill features 2 additional guest bedrooms in the main section of the home, while a newly renovated queen-sized open-plan bedroom area takes pride of place in the studio. For guest comfort, all bedrooms include ceiling fans, while ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning is available across all rooms except the master.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 8):
- Bedroom 1 (master bedroom): king bed, ensuite bathroom, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe, reading chairs, sliding door connecting to covered verandah and garden area.
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, ducted air conditioning, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: 2 x king-single beds, ducted air conditioning, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 (studio): queen bed, ensuite bathroom, ducted air conditioning, ceiling fan
Tastefully styled with dark, sandy-coloured tiles, Jack and Jill’s main bathroom steals the show with its gorgeous, egg-shaped bathtub. Long soaks await in this gorgeous tub, which is accompanied by a charming rain shower, spacious double vanity and toilet. The home also features an ensuite bathroom, complete with a shower and toilet, with a second ensuite bathroom located in the studio - ideal for couples or grandparents who crave their own space.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite off master bedroom): shower, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 2 (shared): egg-shaped bathtub, shower, double vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 3 (ensuite off studio): shower, single vanity, toilet
A laundry area is neatly positioned in the home’s studio and comes equipped with a washing machine and dryer. Guests can also access an iron and ironing board, stored inside the master bedroom’s wardrobe.
Jack and Jill promises to delight families with its spacious backyard and handsome entertainers’ deck, set to a backdrop of gorgeous greenery. Kids are sure to be drawn to the lawn area - and spend hours there - which features a trampoline and swing set, while the beautifully manicured gardens appeal year-round. There’s no better place to take in your surroundings than from the covered timber verandah. Equipped with a BBQ and enough seating for the whole family, it’s the perfect spot to watch as the late afternoon sunlight dips over the hills to the west. This deck is also equipped with a pull-down shade blind - handy when the sun is at its sharpest.
Jack and Jill is pet-friendly on request, however, the property backs onto private land and is not fully fenced. Please enquire about bringing your pooch prior to booking, pet friendly terms and conditions apply.
The property has parking space for 2 vehicles in the driveaway, and an additional off-street park in front of the studio. Please note, the garage is not accessible to guests.
Close enough yet hidden away, Jack and Jill is located just outside of the popular hinterland village of Bangalow. The main street is a mere 2 minutes’ drive from the property, with an array of boutique shops and eateries to discover during your trip. A host of other charming villages - including Newrybar (10 minutes) and Federal (16 minutes) - provide day trip options, while vibrant Byron Bay is a pleasurable 20 minute drive from home. A visit to ‘The Bay’ is not to be missed - explore jaw-dropping beaches, savour mouth-watering cuisine and explore the region’s best shopping.
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.