Beach house with pool and outdoor living
Looking to treat yourself to a much-deserved beach break? Want a stylish beach house that provides you with luxury that makes you feel at home? Indulge when you book Hydda at Byron; a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home for 9 people and with a stunning outdoor deck, BBQ and pool. Gather friends and family on this shaded deck with views of the pool and flourishing garden. A perfect spot for summer fun. Sit back and relax in this exquisitely designed abode and experience what coastal life is all about; the balance of the remarkable outdoors and a welcoming home. Enjoy convenient beach access with the sparkling sands and waters of Tallow Beach only a 10-minute walk away. Make your way on foot through the pretty neighbourhood until you reach the verdant scrub of the Arakwal National Park. Wander the sandy beach track, full of native wildlife. If you go slow enough, you may even see a wallaby or two! Guests will love being close to town where they can experience the fun, boutiques and culinary delights Byron has on offer.
This newly restyled holiday home in Byron Bay is open-plan by design and features a well-equipped kitchen, dining table and comfy couches with sliding doors opening up to the wooden outdoor deck. Gather around the outdoor or indoor dining table or unwind with the smart TV and your favourite series. Read a novel on the outdoor couches or get dinner going. Stay together or retreat to one of the four bedrooms. There’s plenty of choice at Hydda at Byron.
Hydda at Byron's 4 bedrooms are all elegantly designed for a perfect nights sleep as well as a quiet time retreat. The master bedroom overlooks the pool and has a TV conveniently mounted on the wall. Each room is luminous with large windows which also feature linen curtains.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 9 (additional trundle beds for up to 2 children are available upon request)
- Stunning private pool located within the wooden deck and landscaped garden
- Spacious open-plan living room with Smart TV and modern sound system
- Large covered entertaining area with lounge seating and BBQ
- Off-street parking for 2 cars available
- 5-minute drive or 20-minute walk to Byron town
- 10-minute walk to Tallow Beach
- 10-minute walk to local greengrocer and cafe
Living and Dining
Hydda at Byron has the perfect blend of indoor and outdoor living. The open plan brings people together while providing guests with unique spots to unwind after a day of surf and sun. Relax on the comfy corner lounge and catch up on the latest popular series. At the heart of the home and at the heart of every day; share meals with loved ones and listen to a family story around the indoor or outdoor dining tables. Step onto the fresh wooden deck to enjoy the sea breeze on the comfortable outdoor lounges overlooking the garden and pool. Get the BBQ on while the sun begins to set on another glorious Byron Bay day. Feel like staying indoors? That’s ok, there’s reverse cycle air conditioning to keep your cosy days indoors, comfy.
No home away from home is complete without the perfect kitchen layout with all the favourite mod-cons to make your stay easy. Guests love creating meals together in this spacious kitchen equipped with a gas cooktop, brand new oven, dishwasher, island bench, Nespresso machine and all the cooking utensils one could need to cook up a storm. A beautiful design for family, friends and anyone who wants to make the most of the local organic ingredients available to you nearby.
Retreat to one of the stylish 4 bedrooms when you need some me-time and unwind in luxury comfort. Enjoy the finest quality linens and cosy up on up. Each room has a ceiling fan and a spacious built-in wardrobe, so you can feel right at home.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 9)
- Master bedroom: king bed, ensuite bathroom with rain shower, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe, TV and views of the pool
- Bedroom 2: king bed, ensuite bathroom with rain shower, built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan and garden views
- Bedroom 3: twin room with 2 single beds, built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: double-single bunk bed, built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan
Need more beds? 2 trundle beds are available on request for small children.
Benefit from 3 bright and clean new bathrooms each equipped with a rain shower, single vanity, toilet and style.
- Bathroom 1 (master bedroom ensuite): shower, toilet and single vanity
- Bathroom 2 (2nd bedroom ensuite): shower, toilet and single vanity
- Bathroom 3: shower, toilet and single vanity
Want to feel at home and fresh? Make use of the separate laundry complete with plenty of space to organise and store, including Bosch washer and separate Bosch dryer. Conveniently, there's also a clothes horse, ironing board and iron in the adjacent laundry cupboard. And there's more, the laundry opens out to an outdoor clothesline and green fenced off yard.
Plunge into the crystal blue waters of your very own private pool. Swing those legs out onto the warm wooden deck and dry by the warmth of the sun. Sit back on the sun loungers and enjoy being poolside at home.
Unfortunately Hydda at Byron is not pet friendly. If you’re hoping your pet can join you for a beach escape, please browse our selection of pet-friendly homes we have available in Byron Bay.
Make use of the 2 off-street parking spaces available in the driveway of Hydda at Byron.
Make the most of being near to both the beach and town while residing in a quiet neighbourhood. Listen to the morning bird chorus as the sun rises over gorgeous Byron Bay. Hydda at Byron has it all. Enjoy being close to nature as you amble down the sandy track through the protected national park to find yourself on Tallow Beach less than a 10-minute walk away.
Byron town is just a short drive away or a leisurely 20-minute walk - perfect after a hearty meal at one of the town’s famous restaurants.
Nearby you also have a greengrocer providing locals with organic produce and delicious deli goods, as well as a cafe. It’s only a 10-minute walk away. Want more cafes? Discover one of Byron’s most popular eateries, The Byron Bay General Store on Bangalow Road, only a 7-minute walk away.
- Group restrictions - maximum of 9 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C's apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No Smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.